'Muslims killing Muslims in droves, but Israel being condemned'

Fenton Lum, et al,

I'm not sure what is being communicated here.

I think everyone understand that the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) are pretty much operating as felons on the Occupied Territories. See Posting #2405

Israel's earned it's distrust.
(COMMENT)

Remember the policy expressed by the Arabs and adopted by the Palestinians; the three No's:

Most Respectfully,
R

Never make the mistake of including me in the camp of americans who will suport Israel no matter what the do.

WE DONT WE INCLUDE YOU IN THE CAMP OF NAZI'S, WHITE SUPREMACISTS AND JEW HATERS

Horseshit, Israel is a nation state and a very bad actor. You're redefining terms again shoog.

Like all the other nation states out there, how many in Africa that have regressed 1000 years since kicking out the white man.

As I said you are a nazi racist POS Jew hater who thinks the world owes the black man a living. Start working for it like 10% of the blacks in the world are doing, and stop relying on handouts and charity to survive.

BULLSHIT it is only people like you that spread the lies that have earned Isreal its distrust.

All Israel has done is protect what is legally and morally their own from attack and invasion, and because they have been so good it has upset all you Nazi scum

Occupation, settlements, basically setting up internment camps. The world sees it, even if america insists upon burrying it's head in the sand.

They own the land legally under international laws and international treaty, so how is the occupation and settlements the problem.
The internment camps are in other nations because they want the propaganda value they give, force those nations to take up the care of the refugees and the problem will disappear.

All you are spouting is the usual LIES and LIBELS much loved by neo Nazi's, white supremacists and islamo Nazi's. Not once have you accepted that International laws work just as much for the Jews as they do for the muslims. Is this because you are just a rabid Jew hating Nazi racist ?

Power structures that engage in that type of tyranny: occupation, settlements, basically setting up internment camps, always have a bogus rationale for what they do, so has america every time we've done that sort of thing.

"The international community considers the establishment of Israeli settlements in the Israeli-occupied territories illegal under international law.[1][2][3][4][5] Israel maintains that they are consistent with international law[6] because it does not agree that the Fourth Geneva Convention applies to the territories occupied in the 1967 Six-Day War.[7] The United Nations Security Council, the United Nations General Assembly, the International Committee of the Red Cross, the International Court of Justice and the High Contracting Parties to the Convention have all affirmed that the Fourth Geneva Convention does apply.[8][9]

Numerous UN resolutions have stated that the building and existence of Israeli settlements in the West Bank, East Jerusalem and the Golan Heights are a violation of international law, including UN Security Council resolutions in 1979 and 1980.[10][11][12] UN Security Council Resolution 446 refers to the Fourth Geneva Convention as the applicable international legal instrument, and calls upon Israel to desist from transferring its own population into the territories or changing their demographic makeup. The reconvened Conference of the High Contracting Parties to the Geneva Conventions has declared the settlements illegal[13] as has the primary judicial organ of the UN, theInternational Court of Justice[14] and the International Committee of the Red Cross.

The position of successive Israeli governments is that all authorized settlements are entirely legal and consistent with international law,[15] despite Israel's armistice agreements all being with High Contracting Parties.[16] In practice, Israel does not accept that the Fourth Geneva Convention applies de jure, but has stated that on humanitarian issues it will govern itself de facto by its provisions, without specifying which these are.[17][18] The majority of legal scholars hold the settlements to violate international law, while others have offered dissenting views supporting the Israeli position.[2]"
International law and Israeli settlements - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Colonial power structures make the rules up as they go along.

By ignoring international law of 1917, 1920, 1923 and 1924 that gave the Jews sovereignty over the land. Then manipulating UN resolutions to try and pass them as international laws. I wonder if you would see it the same way if the arab muslims had agreed to take full control of Tel Aviv and then started moving in Syrians and Egyptians to settle the unpopulated lands. WHY DO YOU DENY THE JEWS THEIR HUMAN, CIVIL AND RELIGIOUS RIGHTS YET MAKE UP RIGHTS FOR THE PALESTINIAN TERRORISTS. READ YOUR HISTORY BOOKS IN REGARDS TO WHAT HAPPENED IN 1949 TO THE JEWS AND THEIR LANDS IN JERUSALEM AND THE WEST BANK

The two parties are going to have to learn to coexist or they can murder each other off, whatever they choose. As it is currently, america has chosen to be part of the madness that is the middle east. You are a prime example of what that madness looks like on a personal basis.

Like the nation of islam has also decided to be part of the madness, and have found they have bitten of more than they can chew. The Palestinians are losing every day because Israel is working within the rules, and idiots are wanting to change the rules and wondering why they are backfiring on them all the time.

The real israelites are black , not white

In your dreams as the latitude produces olive skinned people due to the effects of the Earths rotation. Travel about 1500K north and you get blond haired blued people, the same south and you get black skinned black haired people with flat noses.
Hey if that`s what you were taught or believe,caucasians been raised on a lie anyway,and you and they know it.Yea your wildest dreams. Can`t be true,Even in your weirdest dreams

Fenton Lum, et al,

I think everyone understand that the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) are pretty much operating as felons on the Occupied Territories. See Posting #2405

Israel's earned it's distrust.
(COMMENT)

Remember the policy expressed by the Arabs and adopted by the Palestinians; the three No's:

Most Respectfully,
R

Never make the mistake of including me in the camp of americans who will suport Israel no matter what the do.

Horseshit, Israel is a nation state and a very bad actor. You're redefining terms again shoog.

Like all the other nation states out there, how many in Africa that have regressed 1000 years since kicking out the white man.

As I said you are a nazi racist POS Jew hater who thinks the world owes the black man a living. Start working for it like 10% of the blacks in the world are doing, and stop relying on handouts and charity to survive.

Yeah, I can see how dead set against racism you are.

Colonial power structures make the rules up as they go along.

Actually, its quite the opposite. Legal terms are being redefined in order to condemn Israel. Terms such as "occupation" and "illegal settlements" and "population transfer". Common terms are being reinvented in order to demonize Israel: "internment camps", for example.

And when the re-invented terms are used against those hell bent on destroying Israel they will complain about the propaganda being developed. Time to disband the UN and start from scratch, only this time stop the muslims from taking over by fear, if they threaten violence bomb their leaders homes, evict and deport all those that show signs of sedition to their host nations and DNA sample so they cant get back.

Which is to say america will now run the world unilaterally and we will at last finish the cleansing that was the point all along.

What are you rambling on about now. YOU re-invent terms and then complain when they are used against YOU because you don't want to be see in your true colours. Get used to it as you cant change your mind when things go wrong.

Well, there's rambling going on, we agree on that I reckon.

In your dreams as the latitude produces olive skinned people due to the effects of the Earths rotation. Travel about 1500K north and you get blond haired blued people, the same south and you get black skinned black haired people with flat noses.

The earth's rotation causes/produces differential epidermal melanin production?
Man.

Man.
Nope,And it`s being looked at as earth`s flat and not rotating.And if you got melinin you loose it,lol.

Fenton Lum, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

It`s not racism caucasians make it racism and it is not Truth Speaks For Itself.Israel is stole the original black people are held hostage Those israelies are devil worshipers.

It`s not racism caucasians make it racism and it is not Truth Speaks For Itself.Israel is stole the original black people are held hostage Those israelies are devil worshipers.

Deranged.

Deranged.
you delusional,lol.

gt1085, et al,

I'm not sure how you derived this!?

Jewish Heritage Written in DNA
The Scientist By Kate Yandell | September 9, 2014

DNA study confirms geographical origin of Jews
Phys.org Magazine AFP9 June 2010

I'm not sure what the racial identification has to do with anything to do on the Question on Palestine.

(COMMENT)

Jews, originally from tribes out of the Levant in Western Asia, migrated to Europe just before the rise of the Roman Empire. The Ashkenazi Jewish population originated in the Middle East.

No matter where they live, these scientists say, Jews are genetically more similar to each other than to their non-Jewish neighbors, and they have a shared Middle Eastern ancestry.
Jews a Race’ Genetic Theory Comes Under Fierce Attack by DNA Expert
Rita RubinMay 7, 2013 by Rita Rubin

However, I'm not sure if the research have a single answer. The science is not even sure that Jewish are of one unique race.

This is one compelling reason why this should never be an issue.

Most Respectfully,
R

gt1085, et al,

I'm not sure how you derived this!?

Jewish Heritage Written in DNA
The Scientist By Kate Yandell | September 9, 2014

DNA study confirms geographical origin of Jews
Phys.org Magazine AFP9 June 2010

I'm not sure what the racial identification has to do with anything to do on the Question on Palestine.

(COMMENT)

Jews, originally from tribes out of the Levant in Western Asia, migrated to Europe just before the rise of the Roman Empire. The Ashkenazi Jewish population originated in the Middle East.

No matter where they live, these scientists say, Jews are genetically more similar to each other than to their non-Jewish neighbors, and they have a shared Middle Eastern ancestry.
Jews a Race’ Genetic Theory Comes Under Fierce Attack by DNA Expert
Rita RubinMay 7, 2013 by Rita Rubin

However, I'm not sure if the research have a single answer. The science is not even sure that Jewish are of one unique race.

This is one compelling reason why this should never be an issue.

Most Respectfully,
R
nope esau is most closely related to the True Jews and no jew-ish,those are not the jews those are the one`s in Israel now,called Israelis .The Biblical name of the True Israel are the Israelites.

Hey if that`s what you were taught or believe,caucasians been raised on a lie anyway,and you and they know it.Yea your wildest dreams. Can`t be true,Even in your weirdest dreams

NO that is what the laws of nature have decreed, and these laws cant be altered on a whim because they dont suit your purpose. Have you ever bred animals or plants, and seen the way you can breed certain traits into them. How quickly these traits become dominant hence being in every subsequent generation. Skin tone in humans is the same thing and is there to protect against skin cancers, so move away from the area that is most damaging and you dont need that protection. This is why so many sub saharan africans that were taken into slavery are so much lighter than their relatives that were left behind.

As Darwin put it " SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST "

Fenton Lum, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

I arent as it is a normal human reaction, and I admit that I am racist. Because according to you it is racist to want the best for my family, to want to protect my famnily from harm. To provide a roof over their heads, put food on their plates, clothes on their backs. To live in peace and safety free from harm and not be attacked by those who are healous of what I have and worked for.

If this makes me a racist then I AM PROUD TO BE A RACIST

Man.

No the position on the earths surface relative to the sun cause the pigmentation. You live close to the equater and you are more likely to be dark skinned and flat nosed. I live in the temperate zone so I dont need the pigmentation to protect me from cancers, nor do I need the flat nose to cool the blood when I breathe.

You really need to get an education on genetics and how they work.

Man.
Nope,And it`s being looked at as earth`s flat and not rotating.And if you got melinin you loose it,lol.

RAMBLING AGAIN BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE A CLUE

So when was Israel sub saharan then ?

So when was Israel sub saharan then ?
how you figure sub,anything dealing with a "sub"is when caucasians infiltrate and kill off the Original people of that land.Caucasians take it over and it becomes a Sub situation where ever caucasians go,They are natural.Sorry.

Man.

lol,let you tell it,lol

RAMBLING AGAIN BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE A CLUE

Man.

Please take evolution else where.Problem is you cannot find yourself in history s you have to steal and kill innocent people steal their.That`s what youdo.It is written also about you in the Bible this is how you obtain everything you got or own was STOLEN.

No the position on the earths surface relative to the sun cause the pigmentation. You live close to the equater and you are more likely to be dark skinned and flat nosed. I live in the temperate zone so I dont need the pigmentation to protect me from cancers, nor do I need the flat nose to cool the blood when I breathe.

You really need to get an education on genetics and how they work.

Forum List

Back