Muslims in Indonesia will CANE gay couple for breaking Sharia law

Now that Obama is an evil 1 percenter, Snowflakes must be questioning their entire purpose of existence.

News from The Associated Press

Is it homophobic for people who believe in the religion of peace to beat people because they are gay?

Seems aggressive, but we know snowflakes will not criticize Islam.

No...don't you get it.....islam is good because the muslim terrorists hate christains, jews and America...just like left wingers......

70+% of this country are self identified Christian. Your narrative makes no sense mathematically.

i
Muslims Religious extremists should be caned for crimes against humanity for being Muslims Religious extremists.

Sure. This particular incident involves Muslims in Indonesia caning homosexuals.

We can certainly extend to argument to include discussion of overall jurisprudence. I, too, believe that people who commit unprovoked violent acts against any other person should be punished.
---------------------------- agree on travel to north korea, but speculation on Christians doing the same as 'islam' if they could is simply speculation Syriusly .

Christians HAVE done the same in the name of their religion. They stoned gays and adulterers. What changed? Was it religion or culture?

What changed was the passage of fourteen centuries. Christians became human, Muslims reverted to sub humans.

Certainly the fundamental extremist Muslims and those who contort the religion for their own personal deviancies need to change.
--------------------------------------------------- in my opinion it is ALL of islam that follows shariah and that is the problem CAngus .

Yet 3 million Americans are Muslims- and they follow the Constitution- not Shariah.
No they don't they have sharia courts in their predominately Muslim enclaves. Hell the police and city are in on it as evidenced by recent cases where Christians were treated illegally by the cops in what was it Dearborne?

Red herring, BE SPECIFIC and quote where he said any such thing as the drivel you just posted.

Feel free to prove anything i said to incorrect.

So you applaud when 'gay pedophiles' are thrown in prison- but don't care whether straight pedophiles are thrown in prison or not.

Another crucial difference between us- I am against all child molesters- whether their victims are little boys or little girls.

Russia imprisons gays because they are gay- and because Putin wants gays in prison.
And you repeat the same lie again, being against one does not somehow make you NOT against all. Keep proving just how fucking stupid you are.

What lie? Feel free to point out a single lie I stated.

The fact is that I objected to all child molesters.

Tipsy only condemned child molestation- when done by gays.
No she did not nor did I and you claimed I did also. You are a liar. .

Then prove my lie- stand up for once in your life and back up your claim.

Quote my 'lie'. Show everyone my 'lie'.

Or just admit you are a pissy snowflake.
You claimed she said that ONLY gays should be prosecuted for pedophilia THAT is a lie further you claimed I said it too another lie. Then you keep repeating it continuing to lie.

And you repeat the same lie again, being against one does not somehow make you NOT against all. Keep proving just how fucking stupid you are.

Men molested by men as children never fully recover.

Yes- those women raped by men as children just bounce right back........

Why is it you only mention child molestation when it comes to gays and boys?

Why don't you ever mention the majority of child molestation victims?
Because men raping boys devastates them for life. Girls might not bounce right back but they are not touched with the same kind of depravity.

When will you admit that gays are degenerates?

So because you believe that man on boy pedophilia is a more serious crime than man on girl pedophilia,

you believe the penalties should be milder for the latter?

Wow.
She never said that either. More lies by the left.

Feel free to prove anything i said to incorrect.

So you applaud when 'gay pedophiles' are thrown in prison- but don't care whether straight pedophiles are thrown in prison or not.

Another crucial difference between us- I am against all child molesters- whether their victims are little boys or little girls.

Russia imprisons gays because they are gay- and because Putin wants gays in prison.

You claimed she said that ONLY gays should be prosecuted for pedophilia THAT is a lie further you claimed I said it too another lie. Then you keep repeating it continuing to lie.

Show me the quote- I keep asking- and you keep dodging.

Now that Obama is an evil 1 percenter, Snowflakes must be questioning their entire purpose of existence.

Why would Trump voters now be questioning their entire purpose of existence because President Obama is a millionaire?

Yet 3 million Americans are Muslims- and they follow the Constitution- not Shariah.
---------------------------------- thankfully its only 3 million . they of course are hoping to increase their numbers and change things by voting with degenerate 'american' liberals !

Thank you for recognizing that Americans- Muslims and non-Muslims are taking part in our Constitutional system!
. It is my view that muslims , lefties , liberals , third worlders imported into the USA , democrats are the 'fifth column' in the USA Syriusly !!

Of course that is your opinion

You are against anyone who thinks or looks or believes differently than you do- and that we are all terrorists.

You voted for Trump- didn't you?
but i see no reason to import more of YOU people into the USA that want to make the USA Constitution subserviant to 'shariah' . I am against anyone that tries to change the USA Constitution.

And by 'you people' you mean anyone who thinks differently than do do- and is a different color than you are.

See the reason why I am not a coward like you are is because I do believe in the Constitution- and I do believe in the Bill of Rights- and am not scared of a Sharia boogeyman in the United States.

i
Sure. This particular incident involves Muslims in Indonesia caning homosexuals.

We can certainly extend to argument to include discussion of overall jurisprudence. I, too, believe that people who commit unprovoked violent acts against any other person should be punished.
Christians HAVE done the same in the name of their religion. They stoned gays and adulterers. What changed? Was it religion or culture?

What changed was the passage of fourteen centuries. Christians became human, Muslims reverted to sub humans.

Certainly the fundamental extremist Muslims and those who contort the religion for their own personal deviancies need to change.
--------------------------------------------------- in my opinion it is ALL of islam that follows shariah and that is the problem CAngus .

No they don't they have sharia courts in their predominately Muslim enclaves. Hell the police and city are in on it as evidenced by recent cases where Christians were treated illegally by the cops in what was it Dearborne?

Feel free to show how those 3 million Americans are not following the Constitution.

And tell us more about those 'sharia courts' that are working instead of our criminal courts in America.

i

Feel free to show how those 3 million Americans are not following the Constitution.

And tell us more about those 'sharia courts' that are working instead of our criminal courts in America.
------------------------------------------------------- i never said that the 3 million aren't following the Constitution . My claim is simply a common sense claim that ACTUAL and REAL islam is an enemy of the USA Constitution and non muslim world . And 'muslims' who are not apostates prefer and will encourage and vote and support 'shariah' over the USA Constitution and USA Law . --------------------------------------------------- And ' I ' never said any thing about shariah courts in the USA . As a comment though i will say that i have ' heard ' of shariah courts in England and maybe France Syriusly .

Men molested by men as children never fully recover.

Yes- those women raped by men as children just bounce right back........

Why is it you only mention child molestation when it comes to gays and boys?

Why don't you ever mention the majority of child molestation victims?
Because men raping boys devastates them for life. Girls might not bounce right back but they are not touched with the same kind of depravity.

When will you admit that gays are degenerates?

So because you believe that man on boy pedophilia is a more serious crime than man on girl pedophilia,

you believe the penalties should be milder for the latter?

Wow.
She never said that either. More lies by the left.

"Because men raping boys devastates them for life. Girls might not bounce right back but they are not touched with the same kind of depravity."

Let's hear your argument that the above statement does NOT rate man/boy pedophilia as worse that man/girl pedophilia.

here you go Syriusly , --- --- i see muslim and third worlders in the USA as a 'fifth column' in the USA Syriusly !!

You deny your own posts? Special indeed.

i

I guess you ignored the fact that Dearborn got smacked down for supporting Muslim beliefs to the determinant of Christians right?

i

I guess you ignored the fact that Dearborn got smacked down for supporting Muslim beliefs to the determinant of Christians right?

Actually, I have rather ignored the hysterical propaganda of your fellow Islamophobes regarding Dearborn.

Of course you could try providing facts- rather than propaganda

And tell us more about those 'sharia courts' that are working instead of our criminal courts in America.[

You deny your own posts? Special indeed.

i

My claim is simply a common sense claim that ACTUAL and REAL islam is an enemy of the USA Constitution .

LOL yeah well your post is an example of how 'common sense' is not particularly common in your case.

3 million followers of Islam live as peaceably in the United States as Americans who are Jewish or Christian or Hindus.

They no more foment against the Constitution than you do.

When did snowflakes like you get to be such pissy cowards?

Forum List

Back