New South Korean president willing to meet North Korean President

New South Korean president willing to meet North Korean President

Sounds suicidal. You know, North Korea´s President, eternal President, is Kim Il-Sung.

Smart man. Trump should meet with Un too. In fact, he should meet with all leaders of nations considered 'Enemies.' I mean, we talked to the Soviets even at the height of the Cold War. There's nothing wrong with engaging in dialogue.

The Warmonger notion that you can't talk with your perceived 'Enemies', really is very ignorant thinking. Trump should get on the horn and set up meetings with Un, Khamenei, Assad, Putin, and so on. It would likely prevent the possibility of WWIII.

Smart man. Trump should meet with Un too. In fact, he should meet with all leaders of nations considered 'Enemies.' I mean, we talked to the Soviets even at the height of the Cold War. There's nothing wrong with engaging in dialogue.

The Warmonger notion that you can't talk with your perceived 'Enemies', really is very ignorant thinking. Trump should get on the horn and set up meetings with Un, Khamenei, Assad, Putin, and so on. It would likely prevent the possibility of WWIII.
Talking to Un was on his agenda before his inauguration.

Nothing wrong with some chat, as long as you make progress. There are some who you just can't trust, and you judge this quite simply on how they operate their nation. Un Kim wasn't elected, he's a tyrant, worse than a monarchy because at least most monarchies can boast some benefits, progress and some form of liberty for their citizens.

They should meet, break bread, try and get the North to abandon their nuclear ambitions. In the end I sense that China would have much stronger influence than any other nation, unless other nations are prepared for all out war.

Like the healthcare issue in America, there is no easy answer to this.

Maybe, but the Neocon Warmongers seem to have his ear nowadays. They won't be happy if he decides to talk with Un. They just want war and Un's death. Trump's in a tough spot. But i would advise he talk to everyone. He's a 'Deal-Maker. It's what he does. He should be talking with Un and others.

Nothing wrong with some chat, as long as you make progress. There are some who you just can't trust, and you judge this quite simply on how they operate their nation. Un Kim wasn't elected, he's a tyrant, worse than a monarchy because at least most monarchies can boast some benefits, progress and some form of liberty for their citizens.

They should meet, break bread, try and get the North to abandon their nuclear ambitions. In the end I sense that China would have much stronger influence than any other nation, unless other nations are prepared for all out war.

Engaging in dialogue is a good thing. And in the case of North Korea, it could help prevent WWIII. Trump should go for it.

20 year old American: I think it is a good idea. Koreans working out their problems with other Koreans. Give peace a chance. Listen to Imagine by John Lennon and chill.

50 year old American: Koreans working out which Korean will have a nuclear tipped inter-continental ballistic missile is a Japanese, Philippine, Australian, Taiwanese, Alaskan, Hawaiian, San Francisco/LosAngeles PROBLEM, too.

The South Korean problem is very immediate...the Fat Goofy Turd in North Korea...who really needs a couple of taps on the head from Seal Team Six...can start a war with South Korea any day.

On the other hand, Nancy Pelosi will be in an Alzheimer's Ward in a couple of years, probably before the Fat Goofy Turd can gain the capacity to blow up San Francisco.

Whose troubles predominate?

Its nothing more than the Neville Chamberlain/Winston Churchill Conundrum...Peace now with the Enemy getting stronger by the day? Or, if there must be war let it be on our terms, and so there may be peace for my children?

Its history repeating itself, as it does too often, because human nature doesn't change and most don't learn the lessons from the past.

Those that don't learn...."kick the can down the road"---for their successors...and their children to handle.

That was OBAMA.

EVERYBODY has said the Fat Goofy Turd in North Korea cannot have a nuclear tipped inter-continental ballistic missile......
including Obama, a known pussy.

But, instead of these Pussies who can think only of kicking the can down the road.....We are eventually going to have to have a Churchill.....to handle the problem.

Gibbon wrote that: "The Romans kept peace by a constant preparation for War."

Maybe, but the Neocon Warmongers seem to have his ear nowadays. They won't be happy if he decides to talk with Un. They just want war and Un's death. Trump's in a tough spot. But i would advise he talk to everyone. He's a 'Deal-Maker. It's what he does. He should be talking with Un and others.
Trump knows, there is no defeating North Korea. His perverted actions regarding foreign policies are the easiest ways to get rid of his old points.

1. His aggressions leave no leeway to ask "what about your election campaign".
2. His demonstrations of power sends his supporters into rapture, they have forgotten about for what he was elected.

Gibbon wrote that: "The Romans kept peace by a constant preparation for War."
Yeah, right. The peace that is Iraq and Libya and Syria and Yemen and Afghanistan .
________

Pretty much makes my point.

If Bill Clinton had dropped that drone on Osama Bin Laden in 1999, when he definitely could have....there would have been no 911...no mistakes made in learning how to fight a brand new kind war...the war against a Stateless enemy, but one who did way more damage than Pearl Harbor. And THEN there would have been no Iraq and Libya and Syria and Yemen and Afghanistan.

Your are in the 20 year old category I mentioned in my first post...or you are retarded.

Last edited:

Not all monarchies were tyrannical.

Trump knows, there is no defeating North Korea. His perverted actions regarding foreign policies are the easiest ways to get rid of his old points.

2. His demonstrations of power sends his supporters into rapture, they have forgotten about for what he was elected.

Nah, you've just gone all-in on the Trump-Hater whining stuff. Way too over-dramatic an assessment. Trump could get something done in regards to North Korea. But it would take quite an effort. Personally, i'd like to see us remove all of our troops from South Korea. 70yrs is enough. Part of the Armistice agreement with the North included the US eventually removing all troops from the area. The US still hasn't lived up to its word on that.

I feel if the US left, North and South Korea could achieve a real peace agreement. They were actually close a few years back. But the US clearly doesn't want North and South uniting. It likes things the way they are. It wants North and South to be at each others' throats. It's a way to justify keeping US troops there. It's part of the 'Empire-Building' agenda. I think if the US gets out of the way, North and South will move towards peace. We should come home and allow the Korean People to sort it out.

Nah, you've just gone all-in on the Trump-Hater whining stuff. Way too over-dramatic an assessment. Trump could get something done in regards to North Korea. But it would take quite an effort. Personally, i'd like to see us remove all of our troops from South Korea. 70yrs is enough. Part of the Armistice agreement with the North included the US eventually removing all troops from the area. The US still hasn't lived up to its word on that.

I feel if the US left, North and South Korea could achieve a real peace agreement. They were actually close a few years back. But the US clearly doesn't want North and South uniting. It likes things the way they are. It wants North and South to be at each others' throats. It's a way to justify keeping US troops there. It's part of the 'Empire-Building' agenda. I think if the US gets out of the way, North and South will move towards peace. We should come home.
There are also South Korean agents who dramatize the North Korean threat to keep the US there. As for Trump, you seem to be an admirer.

I feel if the US left, North and South Korea could achieve a real peace agreement. They were actually close a few years back. But the US clearly doesn't want North and South uniting. It likes things the way they are. It wants North and South to be at each others' throats. It's a way to justify keeping US troops there. It's part of the 'Empire-Building' agenda. I think if the US gets out of the way, North and South will move towards peace. We should come home.
There are also South Korean agents who dramatize the North Korean threat to keep the US there. As for Trump, you seem to be an admirer.

Yes, the US wants North and South at each others' throats. The US wants to to stay in South Korea. It feels it's of strategic value. North and South were actually headed towards peace a decade or so ago. But the US got involved and instigated turmoil there. It effectively shut down the peace process. I think it's time for us to come home. We agreed to that in the Armistice Agreement with the North. 70yrs is enough. It's time to let the Koreans work out their differences. And as far as Trump goes, i am a supporter. I felt the alternative was unacceptable for me. I voted for Trump mainly on just two issues. They were Immigration and the Supreme Court. The thought of Hillary Clinton being in power and in control of those two issues, was absolutely frightening.

Clinton was all set to go the Merkel route and open the Immigration Floodgates. And obviously she would have put extremist Left/Globalists on the Supreme Court. I had no choice but to go with Trump. I feel he is doing his best to fix our broken Immigration System. And if he can get 2-3 Supreme Court Judges in there, it'll amount to a Coup. Because the Courts seem to be running the show these days. Our elected officials seem almost powerless at this point. I hate the fact the checks & balances are fading, but the Courts have seized the power. It's just the way it is. So it's vital Trump get 2-3 Judges in there. I'm not a Globalist, i'm a Nationalist. I don't believe American Globalists care about American Citizens. I don't wanna see our Supreme Court hijacked by them. That's how i saw the Election anyway. If Trump aggressively addresses those two issues, he'll always have my support.

Yes, the US wants North and South at each others' throats. The US wants to to stay in South Korea. It feels it's of strategic value. North and South were actually headed towards peace a decade or so ago. But the US got involved and instigated turmoil there. It effectively shut down the peace process. I think it's time for us to come home. We agreed to that in the Armistice Agreement with the North. 70yrs is enough. It's time to let the Koreans work out their differences. And as far as Trump goes, i am a supporter. I felt the alternative was unacceptable for me. I voted for Trump mainly on just two issues. They were Immigration and the Supreme Court. The thought of Hillary Clinton being in power and in control of those two issues, was absolutely frightening.

Clinton was all set to go the Merkel route and open the Immigration Floodgates. And obviously she would have put extremist Left/Globalists on the Supreme Court. I had no choice but to go with Trump. I feel he is doing his best to fix our broken Immigration System. And if he can get 2-3 Supreme Court Judges in there, it'll amount to a Coup. Because the Courts seem to be running the show these days. Our elected officials seem almost powerless at this point. I hate the fact the checks & balances are fading, but the Courts have seized the power. It's just the way it is. So it's vital Trump get 2-3 Judges in there. I'm not a Globalist, i'm a Nationalist. I don't believe American Globalists care about American Citizens. I don't wanna see our Supreme Court hijacked by them. That's how i saw the Election anyway. If Trump aggressively addresses those two issues, he'll always have my support.
I am not very concerned with American interiors. It´s none of my business. Of course, I support those who honestly work for their countries, though. I supported Trump because of his revolutionary turning point regarding foreign policy. It´s not coming. Projected onto the internal affairs, don´t expect too much. Don´t expect anything, not even a wall. He will do the minimum so he can claim to have accomplished something. Maybe, there will be one or two wall stones he can defer to in four years.

I am not very concerned with American interiors. It´s none of my business. Of course, I support those who honestly work for their countries, though. I supported Trump because of his revolutionary turning point regarding foreign policy. It´s not coming. Projected onto the internal affairs, don´t expect too much. Don´t expect anything, not even a wall. He will do the minimum so he can claim to have accomplished something. Maybe, there will be one or two wall stones he can defer to in four years.

Yeah but again, the alternative to Trump was completely unacceptable for me. Clinton would have been a horrific disaster on the two most important issues to me. Immigration and the Supreme Court will decide our nation's future. I actually thank the Lord it's Donald Trump, and not Hillary Clinton deciding those two issues. All the other stuff doesn't mean too much to me. Peace with North Korea? I hope so. But it's not the end-all for me.

Yeah but again, the alternative to Trump was completely unacceptable for me. Clinton would have been a horrific disaster on the two most important issues to me. Immigration and the Supreme Court will decide our nation's future. I actually thank the Lord it's Donald Trump, and not Hillary Clinton deciding those two issues. All the other stuff doesn't mean too much to me. Peace with North Korea? I hope so. But it's not the end-all for me.
The question is rather "war with North Korea?" You don´t care if millions die for the ego of a single person? You don´t care that Trump lied to you during his election campaign? BTW, how many of the people he promised to kick out are underway?

The question is rather "war with North Korea?" You don´t care if millions die for the ego of a single person? You don´t care that Trump lied to you during his election campaign? BTW, how many of the people he promised to kick out are underway?

Like i said, Immigration and the Supreme Court will decide our nation's future. And on those two most important fronts, i thank the Lord it's Donald Trump deciding em, rather than Hillary Clinton. North Korea isn't a real threat to the US. We could end that nation anytime we choose to. Obviously i hope it doesn't come to that, but it just isn't the most important issue for me. It won't decide our nation's fate.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back