Muslims in Germany Assimilating Well – Right?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
The Skull on Twitter

Turkish nationalists in Germany, "With Allah's help, we shall conquer You". Is this vibrant cultural diversity?

And this isn't some old feed but a Tweet from April 1st – and not an April Fools

It's always wise for a culture to accept into their homeland people/groups that are bent on destroying that culture.

Look everyone, one muslim in Germany is an asshole, logically that means all 4.2 million of them must be!

Look everyone, one muslim in Germany is an asshole, logically that means all 4.2 million of them must be!
You read my mind. I get it. But we really have enough problems without importing more? How does that make the west a better place allowing a cultures/religion that is absolutely apposed to western culture and ideals? Seems a wee bit self destructive. Are we allowed to be critical and retrospective here?

You read my mind. I get it. But we really have enough problems without importing more? How does that make the west a better place allowing a cultures/religion that is absolutely apposed to western culture and ideals? Seems a wee bit self destructive. Are we allowed to be critical and retrospective here?

The "Muslims" that this OP seems to think have only been in Germany for the last 5 minutes have made up a decent sized chunk of the german population since the 1960s when huge amounts of Turkish immigrants were shipped in to take up the work that was outstripping the supply of labour. There is no shipping in of problems as the people of Islamic faith are there and have been for a generation of two.

you can't assimilate Muslims...
these beasts are totally unmanageable
they want to convert the whole world
they should be deported from Europe and America as soon as possible

I support German national suicide. I've read "Der Spiegel" for enough years that I've never seen two groups of sadistically, psychotically, bloodthirsty American-hating mindless-animal-***** who deserve each other more than krauts & mud-slimes. This Ugly American dearly hopes that German pigs and muslim pigs kill as many of each other's loathsome existences as possible. Both are a walking testament to every putrid thing humanity has ever maliciously done wrong.

I support German national suicide. I've read "Der Spiegel" for enough years that I've never seen two groups of sadistically, psychotically, bloodthirsty American-hating mindless-animal-***** who deserve each other more than krauts & mud-slimes. This Ugly American dearly hopes that German pigs and muslim pigs kill as many of each other's loathsome existences as possible. Both are a walking testament to every putrid thing humanity has ever maliciously done wrong.
honestly....you need some psychiatric help O_O

I have to agree that there should be some sort of program to de-Muslimize the Muslims. An Arab Christian can be dropped into any European or Western country and he/she will integrate immediately. An Arab Muslim on the other hand. It is their screwed up religion that makes them so incompatible with the West.

Forum List

Back