Muslims Are Outraged Over Trump’s Cabinet Picks

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
The best commentary on the greatness of Trumps selections. It means he's keeping his promises to do what American voters elected him to do.

In a statement to BuzzFeed News, Council on American-Islamic Relations Communications Director Ibrahim Hooper told BuzzFeed News that Sessions’ possible appointment “only adds to a growing list of appointments and nominations with troubling pasts and troubling histories of bigotry and intolerance.”

Hooper said other appointees like Steve Bannon as chief strategist and Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn as national security adviser also “have very disturbing Islamophobic backgrounds and backgrounds in which they’ve targeted other minorities.”

He added, “This is something that should be a concern for all Americans.”

Legal advocacy group Muslim Advocates also released a statement on Flynn’s appointment saying it was “deeply disturbed” by Flynn’s selection

More good stuff @ Muslims Are Outraged Over Trump's Cabinet Picks

Trump's new national security adviser outlines his controversial plan to defeat terrorism @ Trump's new national security adviser outlines his controversial plan to defeat terrorism outlines why the general is an outstanding choice for the job. Just shows the president-elects sharp managerial skills.

This is when and how you stop Islamization. Before they get a foothold. That's right, the welcome mat is not out. Had Hillary been elected, the Muslim surge would have already started. Your welcome.

If Muslims are mad you know Democraps are mad. Anyhow I agree. If Trump is outraging Muslims and Democrats then he is doing the right thing.

If Muslims are mad you know Democraps are mad. Anyhow I agree. If Trump is outraging Muslims and Democrats then he is doing the right thing.

Absolutely. If they whine, you know it was the correct choice. I hope they all cry about every cabinet position.

Forum List

Back