Muslims are not staying silent in the wake of the Paris attacks

The claim here is that ALL MUSLIMS are bad.

So, some Muslims should Allah Akbar. Did ALL Muslims shout this? Did they?
When Muslims do not inform on their terrorist brothers, they are bad. When the majority of Muslims want Sharia law imposed on the rest of us, they are bad. When Muslims fail to provide aid to the victims of their jihadis, they are bad.

Actions speak louder than words to the rest of us non-libtardians.

Where do you think law enforcement GETS most of it's information on potential terrorists? From the Muslim community.

When Muslims do not inform on their terrorist brothers, they are bad. When the majority of Muslims want Sharia law imposed on the rest of us, they are bad. When Muslims fail to provide aid to the victims of their jihadis, they are bad.

Where do you think law enforcement GETS most of it's information on potential terrorists? From the Muslim community.
Doubtful that Muslims are tripping over each other to out other Muslims.

unnamed-72.jpg

You're full of shit.
DHS/CIA/FBI gets 99% of it's intel. on the muslim community from surveillance.
Phone recordings, hidden audio devices, Internet chatter, photos, videos, places of worship. To name a few.
Putting human assets into the muslim community is virtually impossible. Turning muslims from within the muslim community is virtually impossible.
Everyone knows everything about their neighbors and visa versa in the muslim community.
"So welcome to Dearborn. You say your family is still living in Newham".
LE never believes a fucking word a muslim says to them.
Some muslim contacts LE to 'rat' on his neighbor and the red flags go up!

You're full of shit.
Phone recordings, hidden audio devices, Internet chatter, photos, videos, places of worship. To name a few.
Putting human assets into the muslim community is virtually impossible. Turning muslims from within the muslim community is virtually impossible.
Everyone knows everything about their neighbors and visa versa in the muslim community.

A Short List of Terror Plots Disrupted by Muslim Community Assistance
Muslim Informants prevent domestic terror: the data - City of Brass
http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/tip-fr...oil-alleged-terrorist-plot-activist-1.1249519
Tip-off may have foiled Sydney terror plot

You're full of shit.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/tip-fr...oil-alleged-terrorist-plot-activist-1.1249519
Very short list indeed compared to the number of muslim terrorist attacks since 911.
I note that some of the disrupted terror plots had nothing to do with a muslim 'ratting' on his neighbor.
In fact some of these muslim 'rats' contacted authorities because they were afraid they were going to be the target/s.
Here's a little 'light reading' on the subject of muslims and terror attacks starting after 911:
BIG LIST of Muslim terror attacks in U.S. since 9/11

You're full of shit.

Very short list indeed compared to the number of muslim terrorist attacks since 911.
I note that some of the disrupted terror plots had nothing to do with a muslim 'ratting' on his neighbor.
In fact some of these muslim 'rats' contacted authorities because they were afraid they were going to be the target/s.
Here's a little 'light reading' on the subject of muslims and terror attacks starting after 911:

Not so short when you consider the FBI likely doesn't publish the source of much of it's intel.

WND is not known to be a very factual or accurate source which is evident when you look at the list of supposed "Terrorist Attacks" - a number of which are simply violence, not terrorism. Nothing is sourced.

hey fridgid fuck face- if you understood islam and the koran you'd know muslims are commanded to LIE TO NON-muslims at will.

Wow, another post with insults. You're really, really smart, and I'm really really sarcastic. I think you're for the ignore button. Jeez, I'm not going to stoop as low as you. Bye.

Oh he's already gone. That's what they do when I demand links that I know they can't find.

Ps, how does one put someone 'on ignore'?
Click on their name or avatar, a box will pop up. Just click on ignore.

BTW, lots of people ignore Pogo stick.
Hi Tilly. I wondered who you were responding to. Now I know. It's POGO The Asshole. I don't see his posts because I along with most members here have had him on Permanent Ignore for months.
He's a waste of time and bandwidth. He's only here to troll.
Someone starts a thread about how the sun rises in the east and POPGO will put up dozens of bullshit posts claiming the sun in fact ises in the west but because so many people on earth are right handed they confuse where west and east are.
Seriously. He's that fucking nuts.
He jumps on every new member and stalks them until they 'PI' him.
I see you're a quick learner.
Welcome to the forum BTW.

Ah luuve the smell of butthurt in the morning....

:lol::lol::lol:

Hi Tilly. I wondered who you were responding to. Now I know. It's POGO The Asshole. I don't see his posts because I along with most members here have had him on Permanent Ignore for months.
Someone starts a thread about how the sun rises in the east and POPGO will put up dozens of bullshit posts claiming the sun in fact ises in the west but because so many people on earth are right handed they confuse where west and east are.

You love smelling butts?

MONEY, seeing as that's what America's all about.

I don't eat meat, drink beer, I don't like dogs, I don't wear bikinis, Jesus is just another Mexican, and freedom of speech, well, seeing what most people use it for.

So, only one of those things do I actually like. What's American about those things I don't like?

Also, not all Muslims hate bikinis, Jesus and freedom of speech. Generalizing won't get you very far, especially when you're wrong.
My muslim neighbor has 2 dogs. He does keep them outdoors because the wife believes them to be unclean. I dont know if this is for religious reasons.. Muslims dont hate Jesus. They see him as another prophet and he is mentioned in the Quran
That Jesus doesn't exist.

I don't eat meat, drink beer, I don't like dogs, I don't wear bikinis, Jesus is just another Mexican, and freedom of speech, well, seeing what most people use it for.

So, only one of those things do I actually like. What's American about those things I don't like?

Also, not all Muslims hate bikinis, Jesus and freedom of speech. Generalizing won't get you very far, especially when you're wrong.
My muslim neighbor has 2 dogs. He does keep them outdoors because the wife believes them to be unclean. I dont know if this is for religious reasons.. Muslims dont hate Jesus. They see him as another prophet and he is mentioned in the Quran
That Jesus doesn't exist.
That could be true. The letter J was not even invented until later.

:lol::lol::lol:

You love smelling butts?

It's not the butts --- it's that nice smoky charred smell after they've been zapped like a bug zapper. Even sounds similar.
That, in combination with that whimpering they do. :)

It's a cartoon, you idiot.

Muslim Man Stands Blindfolded in Paris holding Sign Saying "I'm a Muslim, Not a Terrorist" --- asks for hugs from strangers (VIDEO)

Gotta watch it. It's heartwarming.

Another guy did exactly the same thing in Toronto, about a year ago:

>> A bearded man stands in downtown Toronto - his eyes are covered by a blind-fold. There are two signs at his feet.

One reads: "I am a Muslim. I am labelled as a terrorist." The other sign says: "I trust you. Do you trust me? Give me a hug."
It's called the Blind Trust Project -- and it's a YouTube phenomenon with over 2,000,000 views and counting. << (full Toronto story here)

Blind Trust Project:

You're full of shit.

Not so short when you consider the FBI likely doesn't publish the source of much of it's intel.

WND is not known to be a very factual or accurate source which is evident when you look at the list of supposed "Terrorist Attacks" - a number of which are simply violence, not terrorism. Nothing is sourced.
I bet if a fucking rag head Islamofacist committed some "simple violence" on you and your family you might have a different opinion. But then again maybe not. I believe you are a fucking chicken shit coward. Big fucking Internet mouth. No 'man' in sight.
WND C&Ped the list from the DHS and the NSA websites asshole!

Thanks for that. I think the contrast between 337 and 336 kinda speaks volumes.

Tilly --- see what I mean now?

Last edited:
You're full of shit.

I bet if a fucking rag head Islamofacist committed some "simple violence" on you and your family you might have a different opinion. But then again maybe not. I believe you are a fucking chicken shit coward. Big fucking Internet mouth. No 'man' in sight.
Yeah, Coyote is known for talking tough all over the internet, a real keyboard commando.

alert_sarcasm_ahead_by_piichixchan-d4zpxsl.png

You're full of shit.

Yeah, Coyote is known for talking tough all over the internet, a real keyboard commando.

alert_sarcasm_ahead_by_piichixchan-d4zpxsl.png

Don't dis me dude...or you're in for a spanking.....

Forum List

Back