Muslim teen calls for the killing of all Christians

These jihadis are mostly under 25 years old. Their brains are not fully developed and these terrorist recruiters know this that's why they target youth.

Muslim parents really need to keep an eye on their teens nowadays. Especially their sons. Because a teen or young man from a fairly liberal Muslim family can be radicalized by these terrorist recruiters.

do you imagine that you made a point? There is a "culture" out there that MANIPULATES its under 25 year olds to machine gun people to death or to tie bombs to their asses---BUT---the forebrain is not FULLY aborized until age 25---so its ok......

These jihadis are mostly under 25 years old. Their brains are not fully developed and these terrorist recruiters know this that's why they target youth.

Muslim parents really need to keep an eye on their teens nowadays. Especially their sons. Because a teen or young man from a fairly liberal Muslim family can be radicalized by these terrorist recruiters.

do you imagine that you made a point? There is a "culture" out there that MANIPULATES its under 25 year olds to machine gun people to death or to tie bombs to their asses---BUT---the forebrain is not FULLY aborized until age 25---so its ok......

I didn't say it was ok because they are under 25. My point really was that A terrorist target the weak minded and impressionable like young people because no one else is falling for their rhetoric and B Muslim parents need to keep watch of their teens especially nowadays.

I didn't say it was ok because they are under 25. My point really was that A terrorist target the weak minded and impressionable like young people because no one else is falling for their rhetoric and B Muslim parents need to keep watch of their teens especially nowadays.

I understood your point------and find you excruciatingly naïve.
Sorry----but it seems to me that you never met a muslim, have never been to a mosque and never read the koran. ---you seem to have some idea that muslim kids do not learn about
their religion and culture at HOME, in their MUSLIM SCHOOLS, from their MUSLIM RELATIVES and in Mosques------but there are some -----off to the side weird muslims lurking in corners-------teaching them ODD THINGS

Sorry----but it seems to me that you never met a muslim, have never been to a mosque and never read the koran. ---you seem to have some idea that muslim kids do not learn about
their religion and culture at HOME, in their MUSLIM SCHOOLS, from their MUSLIM RELATIVES and in Mosques------but there are some -----off to the side weird muslims lurking in corners-------teaching them ODD THINGS

Dude, I'm Muslim. Lol. And I know many Muslims nowadays do not teach their kids anything about Islam so it opens the door for radicals to indoctrinate them with their ideology.

Dude, I'm Muslim. Lol. And I know many Muslims nowadays do not teach their kids anything about Islam so it opens the door for radicals to indoctrinate them with their ideology.

really? I don't believe you-----I have known too many muslims to believe that BULLSHIT

I ain't a dude, Lol And I know many muslims-----and have known many muslims ----for the past 50 years--------REALLY??---there are some muslims in the world who keep their kids out of muslim schools, and mosques and away from other muslims?---that's nice. They don't even let them read the
stuff that muslims publish?. That's a hard job----where do they lock them up?

Dude, LOTS of parents don't teach there children about any religion. And generally nothing untoward happens, ie they don't get 'radicalised'.

Dude, LOTS of parents don't teach there children about any religion. And generally nothing untoward happens, ie they don't get 'radicalised'.

oh----I got it-----kids who have muslim ancestors----or parents who just gave up on the religion and are living in the USA------probably do not learn to put bombs on their asses ----<<<< likely true. I have known people from the Balkans like that----ie -----they had grandparents from the Balkans-----persons like
that? I grew up in a very Protestant town------my childhood
playmates ----a pair of sisters had background in the Balkans and were "eastern orthodox"-----but they did not do religion
at all in that house

Forum List

Back