Muslim, immigrant woman schools anti Trumpers on why she voted for Trump....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes......unicorns exist.....perhaps in vast numbers....

Blog: A must-read: Muslim Trump voter unloads on Democrats and radical Islam

So nothing could be more surprising to me to see Asra Q. Nomani, a Muslim who penned an op-ed in the Washington Post announcing that not only did she vote for Trump, but she has a deep dislike for Hillary and, yes, wait for it... radical Islam!

I – a 51-year-old, a Muslim, an immigrant woman "of color" – am one of those silent voters for Donald Trump. And I'm not a "bigot," "racist," "chauvinist" or "white supremacist," as Trump voters are being called, nor part of some "whitelash."

I have been opposed to the decision by President Obama and the Democratic Party to tap dance around the "Islam" in Islamic State.

... the issue that most worries me as a human being on this earth: extremist Islam of the kind that has spilled blood from the hallways of the Taj Mahal hotel in Mumbai to the dance floor of the Pulse nightclub in Orlando, Fla.

The revelations of multimillion-dollar donations to the Clinton Foundation from Qatar and Saudi Arabia [which Wikileaks emails claimed are funders of ISIS] killed my support for Clinton.

I have absolutely no fears about being a Muslim in a "Trump America."

The checks and balances in America and our rich history of social justice and civil rights will never allow the fear-mongering that has been attached to candidate Trump's rhetoric to come to fruition.

What worried me the most were my concerns about the influence of theocratic Muslim dictatorships, including Qatar and Saudi Arabia, in a Hillary Clinton America. T

hese dictatorships are no shining examples of progressive society with their failure to offer fundamental human rights and pathways to citizenship to immigrants from India, refugees from Syria and the entire class of de facto slaves that live in those dictatorships.

We have to stand up with moral courage against not just hate against Muslims, but hate by Muslims[.]

Nomani condemned radical Islam and the Democrats' refusal to fight it. Can you imagine if most American Muslims spoke this way publicly?

Read more: Blog: A must-read: Muslim Trump voter unloads on Democrats and radical Islam
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Forum List

Back