Muslim flight attendant sues over serving alcohol on flights

Last edited:
Screw the bitch. If she really didn't know serving alcohol was part of the job requirement when she signed up she surely learned of it during her training and could have quit then because of a conflict with her religious beliefs. Hope a judge thoroughly reams her attorney's ass before he tosses the case.

A Muslim flight attendant has sued ExpressJet, accusing the airline of wrongly suspending her because she refused to serve alcohol to passengers.

Fuck muslims, alcohol bans are next, I hate that fukking religion and I hate the liberals who enable these wankers

I'll say what I always say.... if you can't do the job, find another job. that's what the lowlife clerk should have done in ohio.

Unlike some people I will not paint each situation with a broad brush. In this case, since the # of stewardesses on a flight is usually limited, accommodating her would probably place an undue burden on the employer. Now if she wants to wear a modest (flame resistant) head scarf, then the airline would probably have to allow her to do it. But part if the job of a stewardess is to serve food and drinks, and accommodation would place an undue burden on the employer, than they do not have to accommodate in this case.

This is a separate issue than the prickly case of how to remove a government official who doesn't want to do one part of their job, or the matter of non necessary, contracted services with regards to PA laws.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
You dopes wanted a religious exemption and this is where it leads. Enjoy.

You dopes demand people not be allowed religious exemptions.....enjoy. The muzzie has to serve the drinks
I agree she has to serve the drinks. I am against religious exemptions when it pertains to denying people your job duties.

You exempt Christians then you have to exempt all religions.

You dopes wanted a religious exemption and this is where it leads. Enjoy.

You dopes demand people not be allowed religious exemptions.....enjoy. The muzzie has to serve the drinks
I agree she has to serve the drinks. I am against religious exemptions when it pertains to denying people your job duties.

You exempt Christians then you have to exempt all religions.

Well I'm not convinced Islam is a religion...more of an ideological platform that has went full blown political and infested with heathens

A Muslim flight attendant has sued ExpressJet, accusing the airline of wrongly suspending her because she refused to serve alcohol to passengers.

Fuck muslims, alcohol bans are next, I hate that fukking religion and I hate the liberals who enable these wankers

I'll say what I always say.... if you can't do the job, find another job. that's what the lowlife clerk should have done in ohio.

Would you agree her opposition came from her religious beliefs?

the only question should be whether or not the company made a reasonable effort to accommodate her.

Forum List

Back