Muslim Brotherhood in the USA

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm232/mintkiller/facepalm.jpg

You do realize that Allah is the same god Christians and Jews worship right?

And where in any Muslim brotherhood they say they hate freedom? They actually support a free democracy and no violations of human rights.

But yes use conservative publications to attack a peaceful moderate muslims because they are those damn muslims.
No.
Yahweh is gods proper name according to the Hebrew.
in arabic ilah is God .
allah is the god.

Fighting the Jews and Christians is legislated because They are Idolators and Disbelievers

Allah the Exalted encourages the believers to fight the polytheists, disbelieving Jews and Christians, who uttered this terrible statement and utter lies against Allah, the Exalted. As for the Jews, they claimed that `Uzayr was the son of God, Allah is free of what they attribute to Him. As for the misguidance of Christians over `Isa, it is obvious. This is why Allah declared both groups to be liars,

Tafsir.com Tafsir Ibn Kathir

Well, again, I understood that Islam recognised Jesus Christ as a prophet of God, just not the one that they followed.
I haven't looked this up, am I misinformed?
Yes, you are correct. Muslims look to Jesus as a prophet and hold great reverence for the Virgin Mary, as well.

Aw, jeez....."Crazy" Frank is havin' one o' his episodes.

eusa_doh.gif

No.
Yahweh is gods proper name according to the Hebrew.
in arabic ilah is God .
allah is the god.

Fighting the Jews and Christians is legislated because They are Idolators and Disbelievers

Allah the Exalted encourages the believers to fight the polytheists, disbelieving Jews and Christians, who uttered this terrible statement and utter lies against Allah, the Exalted. As for the Jews, they claimed that `Uzayr was the son of God, Allah is free of what they attribute to Him. As for the misguidance of Christians over `Isa, it is obvious. This is why Allah declared both groups to be liars,

Tafsir.com Tafsir Ibn Kathir

Well, again, I understood that Islam recognised Jesus Christ as a prophet of God, just not the one that they followed.
Yes, you are correct. Muslims look to Jesus as a prophet and hold great reverence for the Virgin Mary, as well.
It's kind of a competition to see who's the MOST-delusional......​

It's kind of a competition to see who's the MOST-delusional......​

Now, be honest, you haven't actually read your own link have you?

And where in any Muslim brotherhood they say they hate freedom? They actually support a free democracy and no violations of human rights.

But yes use conservative publications to attack a peaceful moderate muslims because they are those damn muslims.

JFK,

You are an idiot.

Didja just land from La La Land ?????

How can a ANY true Muslim who believes in the Qua'ran's First Dictum: "Make the World into a Caliphate of Islam, preferable by word.....by SWORD if necessary" ...... be anything other than an arsehole subduing Humanity's aspirations ????

I guess it is true, you can't argue with stupidity.

JFK,

It was kinda difficult not to believe you were an idiot......even prior to all the info in the news. And, especially, after Fitnah's educational info.

But to REMAIN a fucking idiot after the DETAILED FACTS are explained to a stone cold retard like you ......is really BIZARRE !!!

How the fuck do you function as a human being is the first thing that springs to mind.

Are you in some looney bin where you got hold of a computer ????

Shitman,

Unlike Frank who is supposedly having "one of his episodes"....you, as a BIZZARE FREAK with little or no contact with Reality, are your usual self puking out a continuous stream of BULLSHIT without any sign at all that there is an end to your idiotic crap.

I used to, occasionally, glance at your insane bullshit for laffs........but now.....it's just a matter of warning other posters not to bother with your idiotic crappola.

Last edited:
Brotherhood’s motto​
“Allah is our objective, the Prophet is our leader, the Koran is our law, Jihad is our way, and dying in the way of Allah is our highest hope. Allahu akbar!”

CNN
“I’m asking about the Muslim Brotherhood, the organization that has tirelessly, and in many cases quite courageously, campaigned in elections, it has campaigned against the government, it has campaigned on behalf of the poor in Egypt. It has a long, long history in that country. What role should it have now?”
Is CNN re-branding the Muslim Brotherhood?

This internal Muslim Brotherhood statement dated May 22, 1991 was written by an acolyte of the Brotherhood's major theoretician, lionized Qatari cleric, popular Al-Jazeera television personality, and head of the European Fatwa Council Sheikh Yusuf al-Qaradawi. Entitled "An Explanatory Memorandum On the General Strategic Goal for the Group In North America," the document is indeed self-explanatory.

The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood] must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and "sabotaging" its miserable house by their hands and by the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God's religion is made victorious over all other religions.

American Thinker: The Grand Jihad

[T]his grand-jihad-by-sabotage has been underway for nearly a half century. Its bottom-up elements have stressed Islamist domination of Muslim education, community centers, and mosques. That means it is now raising, in our midst, its third generation of operatives and sympathizers.

The Grand Jihad | FrontPage Magazine

Frontpage Interview’s guest today is Andrew C. McCarthy, a senior fellow at the National Review Institute and a columnist for National Review. His book Willful Blindness: A Memoir of the Jihad (Encounter Books, 2008), has recently been released in paperback with a new preface. Check out a description from Encounter Books. His newly released book, which has just become a New York Times bestseller, is The Grand Jihad: How Islam and the Left Sabotage America.

Why are people in this country never alarmed by Christian extremists who send their children to summer Christ-camps and indoctrinate them with ideas like how it's the greatest degree of righteousness to die in the name of Jesus, or to kill abortion doctors, or people who try to kill people who are involved in 1st amendment cases for things like bibles in court?

JFK,

You are an idiot.

How can a ANY true Muslim who believes in the Qua'ran's First Dictum: "Make the World into a Caliphate of Islam, preferable by word.....by SWORD if necessary" ...... be anything other than an arsehole subduing Humanity's aspirations ????

Same could be said for "true" Christians.

JFK,

You are an idiot.

Same could be said for "true" Christians.

No it couldn't. Elaborate and compare theisms. Name one country where Christians are actively slaughtering innocent people demanding acquiescence or meet death??!! JUST ONE.

No it couldn't. Elaborate and compare theisms. Name one country where Christians are actively slaughtering innocent people demanding acquiescence or meet death??!! JUST ONE.

You have alot to learn about history, because Christianity has its own share of jihads, and nations which have slaughtered innocent people all in the name of Christ.

But the thing that really matters is to compare the facts that Christianity calls for conversion and spreading the word, just like Islam. And Jesus' example provides precedent for conversion by sword. Jesus himself said that he came not to bring peace, but to bring a sword. And in his life he was associated with a militant terrorist organization called the Zealots. Many Zealots were eager to embrace Jesus as the heir of King Solomon who would lead a military revolt against the Romans and reestablish the Jewish Kingdom. Remember, Jesus was crucified as an enemy to the state. It is from these things that the concept of the "Christian soldier" emerged in the early days of Christianity.

Islam and Christianity both stem from the same "patriarch" Abraham. Now Sarai, before she became known as Sarah, could bear no children and was very old. The Lord had spoken previously to Abraham and promised "I will make your descendants as the dust of the earth, so that if a man could number the dust of the earth, then your descendants also could be numbered." GENESIS 13:16
His descendants, according to the Lord, would come from Sarai. but she gave him her egyptian maidservant instead, Hagar [GENESIS 16]. From Hagar Ishmael was born, and started the lineage that subsequently become the muslim faith. Later Sarai would give birth to Isaac, [GENESIS 21] the child that was promised of the Lord. Out of Isaac started the descendants that would become the Israel nation. Later out of Sarah's scoffing, she made Abraham cast out Hagar and her son. Now Islam recognizes Jesus as a great teacher, but will NEVER accept Him as the Son of God. A declaration of faith that the Christian's believe as the foundation for their faith.
Hope this helps.

Last edited:

You have alot to learn about history, because Christianity has its own share of jihads, and nations which have slaughtered innocent people all in the name of Christ.

But the thing that really matters is to compare the facts that Christianity calls for conversion and spreading the word, just like Islam. And Jesus' example provides precedent for conversion by sword. Jesus himself said that he came not to bring peace, but to bring a sword.

Actually that's not true. You have a lot to learn about the Bible as the scripture spoken of by Jesus, you referenced, is "symbolic".

"For the Word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is the discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." HEBREWS 4:12

That is the reference to which Jesus was speaking of, as he never taught violence as a means to spread His message or ministry. If you find such Bible reference from Jesus Christ, I'd appreciate you bringing such specific scripture to my attention in your next post for interpretation and further discussion.

Last edited:

"...peaceful moderate muslims ..."

Friend J, when you know so little about the subject, one would think that you would be better served by sitting by and taking note, rather than by posting such erroneous misinformation.

Here, let me help...

1. "One shouldn’t cherry-pick facts to fit an agenda. The study does say that radicals “believe in democracy even more than many of the mainstream moderates do.” But does anyone really think we’re operating with a consistent definition of democracy here? The Muslim Brotherhood, for example, makes claims to be democratic, yet its leaders-for-life are not elected, the organization boasts a doctrine of female subordination, and it calls for the death of apostates. Kind of a big-government democracy, I suppose."
Commentary Blog Archive Muslim Survey “Challenges” West

2. "...of the fascist roots of violent twentieth-century Islamist movements, beginning with the World War II collaboration between the Nazis and the grand mufti of Jerusalem, Haj Amin al-Husseini. The victorious Allies should have tried the mufti as a war criminal. Instead, he escaped to Egypt and formed a bloody-minded alliance with the founder of the Muslim Brotherhood, Hassan al-Banna (the grandfather of Tariq Ramadan). Al-Banna welcomed Husseini to Egypt and called him “the hero who challenged an empire and fought Zionism with the help of Hitler and Germany. Germany and Hitler are gone but Amin al-Husseini will continue the struggle.”
The Intellectuals Keep Flying by Sol Stern, City Journal 21 October 2010

3. ". The Muslim Brotherhood is alive and well today, with hundreds of thousands of followers in many parts of the world. In Gaza, the movement is called Hamas, and its charter mimes the World War II symbiosis between Nazi eliminationist anti-Semitism and radical Islamism."
Ibid.

4. : the Nazis were largely responsible for the creation of Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood, the first modern mass movement of political Islam (1928): they hoped to use the Brotherhood against the British in the Middle East. Paul Berman, “Terror and Liberalism,” p. 60,
and John Loftus, ‘The Muslim Brotherhood, The Muslim Brotherhood, Nazis and Al-Qaeda
a. Hassan al-Banna, the founder of the Muslim Brotherhood, was a devout admirer of Adolf Hitler. FrontPage Magazine - Islamo-Fascism Denial

Actually that's not true. The reference that is spoken of is "symbolic".
"For the Word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is the discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." HEBREWS 4:12

That is the reference to which Jesus was speaking of, as he never taught violence as a means to spread His message or ministry. If you find such Bible reference, I'd appreciate you bringing such specific scripture to my attention in your next post for interpretation.

Matthew 10:34

[34]"Do not think that I have come to bring peace on earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.
[35] For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law;
[36] and a man's foes will be those of his own household.
[37] He who loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and he who loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me;
[38] and he who does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me.
[39] He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for my sake will find it.

While people may have different interpretations of the meaning of this passage (there is no evidence that Jesus was speaking symbolically or in reference to Hebrews), the point is that anyone can say that a "true" Muslim should interpret the Koran in such and such a way, just as anyone can say that a "true" Christian should interpret this passage in such and such a way. It's flawed reasoning to insist that either is a religion of violence.

Last edited:

Islam and Christianity both stem from the same "patriarch" Abraham. Now Sarai, before she became known as Sarah, could bear no children and was very old. The Lord had spoken previously to Abraham and promised "I will make your descendants as the dust of the earth, so that if a man could number the dust of the earth, then your descendants also could be numbered." GENESIS 13:16
His descendants, according to the Lord, would come from Sarai. but she gave him her egyptian maidservant instead, Hagar [GENESIS 16]. From Hagar Ishmael was born, and started the lineage that subsequently become the muslim faith. Later Sarai would give birth to Isaac, [GENESIS 21] the child that was promised of the Lord. Out of Isaac started the descendants that would become the Israel nation. Later out of Sarah's scoffing, she made Abraham cast out Hagar and her son. Now Islam recognizes Jesus as a great teacher, but will NEVER accept Him as the Son of God. A declaration of faith that the Christian's believe as the foundation for their faith.
Hope this helps.

Mohammad cannot trace his line back to Ishmael.
, So that is a bit of a problem.
Arabs were already in existence when ishmael settled in paran

and was taught arabic.
Bukhari :: Book 4 :: Volume 55 :: Hadith 583

Forum List

Back