Muslim Bakeries asked to bake homosexual "wedding" cakes...

Muslim bakeries refuse to bake cakes for gay weddings VIDEO – media silent

And crickets from the libtards....shocked? I'm not. Sorry butt pirates Muslims rank higher on the the libtard appeasement list.
Not the same. The loser in your video is asking them to write something on the cake which can be refused under the first amendment.

The gay couples just wanted a cake.

Remember that a t-shirt company in Florida won a lawsuit against them where they were being asked to write something pro-gay on shirts. You rubes need to educate yourselves.

Libs and media are terrified of muslims. You won't hear a peep.
But then why are you rubes the ones running around shitting your pants?

I'm not.
Then you are an exception to the rule. Republicans are calling for surveillance on Mosques, banning Muslim immigration, forcing Muslims to wear visible identification markings, more racial profiling, buying up all the guns, calling for war on Islam... truth is the terrorists defeated the GOP long ago.

And crickets from the libtards....shocked? I'm not. Sorry butt pirates Muslims rank higher on the the libtard appeasement list.
Not the same. The loser in your video is asking them to write something on the cake which can be refused under the first amendment.

Remember that a t-shirt company in Florida won a lawsuit against them where they were being asked to write something pro-gay on shirts. You rubes need to educate yourselves.
Political correctness looks bad on ya...

Oh another retarded one line comment from Rustic that doesn't seem to have any bearing on reality. Bravo Rusty.

Oh another retarded one line comment from Rustic that doesn't seem to have any bearing on reality. Bravo Rusty.
When will you progressives understand being politically correct is the weakest of stands to take, 100% void of all morality and ethics??

Michigan has no protection for Gays in it's public accommodation law.

This is an old story that has had two or three threads about it already.

Old news- and more typical lies from Conservatives- and already addressed by others

crowder muslim bakery at DuckDuckGo

Honestly, this is so stupid I'm not even sure where to start.

Rush Limbaugh had a rant about how the LGBT community is afraid of "battling" Muslims over wedding cakes, because our real goal is an "all-out assault on Christianity." His single point of reference? A heavily edited video in Dearborn, Mich. which also is my hometown. The video is complete bull.

In the video, some conservative Faux News wannabe called Steven Crowder acts out a bunch of flaming-gay stereotypes while asking for offensive and silly titles to be put on a wedding cake. This included asking for "Same Sex 4ever" to be emblazoned on his cake because, you know, someone would actually pay for that.

Amazingly, none of his requests are refused. Heck, I would've turned him away just for being such an idiot. What he's asking for is also fair game for refusal because, uh, the word "sex." These guys know what kind of game they're playing.

In one scene, a woman wearing a hijab is handling his order. She asks him, "Wedding?" Crowder replies, "Yeah."

She asks, "Who's the wedding for?"

Crowder jumps back in shock from the counter and practically shouts, "It's for, uh, two people getting married."

She's just trying to be conversational, bro. Wallah. You want a gay wedding cake made by Muslims? Dearborn's gonna bake it for you. Hamdullah.

In another scene, the guy goes to a bread bakery where they're churning out fresh pita in a brick oven. It's obvious there are no cakes or sweets in the bakery. The place just makes bread. Despite not being able to take an order for a wedding cake, the men behind the counter still refer him to a place where he can get wedding photographs across the street, inshallah.

The only person who answers negatively to Crowder is a fellow who works at Hallab bakery on Warren road. I've gotten Nammoura there before -- it's pretty damn good. Unfortunately, there's one minor issue: Hallab doesn't bake wedding cakes. At all. Hallab does cater for weddings if you want a nice assortment of Lebanese sweets -- but they don't bake wedding cakes. You can even look on their website.

So please, don't listen to Rush Limbaugh or the guy who made this video. Dearborn's a diverse, wonderful city. It's the hometown of Henry Ford, the headquarters for Ford Motors Company and my family's lived here since they settled in 1803. We love everybody here: gay, straight, Christian or Muslim. Dearborn is what the rest of the world would look like if people learned how to get along.

Oh, and, uh... if all this is giving you a hankering for sweets, you're missing out if you don't order from Shatila. One tray of their assorted baklava and you'll never be the same. Allahu Akbar!

There was a video of people in Michigan that were refusing to do gay marriage cakes. All over the internet but nobody cared..
GRANTED, it isn't illegal there..
HOWEVER, there was no uproar about it. If it was a Christian in the SAME state, they would have been socially assassinated.
PS I didn't watch the video in the OP it could be the video I am referring to

I'm not.
Then you are an exception to the rule. Republicans are calling for surveillance on Mosques, banning Muslim immigration, forcing Muslims to wear visible identification markings, more racial profiling, buying up all the guns, calling for war on Islam... truth is the terrorists defeated the GOP long ago.

FDR actually rounded up japanese families. Did the R's do any of that or are they just blabbing? They blabbed about repealing obamacare and never did anything but symbolic house and senate votes.

I'm not.

FDR actually rounded up japanese families. Did the R's do any of that or are they just blabbing? They blabbed about repealing obamacare and never did anything but symbolic house and senate votes.
Oh there are lots of sane people in the GOP. Those aren't the ones that concern me.

Why would anyone in their right mind ask a food preparer to do something against his will? To easy for them to do something to that cake, steak order, or whatever, and you'd never know it. I never even send a steak back that wasn't cooked enough. Might ask for my money back, that's it.

There was a video of people in Michigan that were refusing to do gay marriage cakes. All over the internet but nobody cared..
GRANTED, it isn't illegal there..
HOWEVER, there was no uproar about it. If it was a Christian in the SAME state, they would have been socially assassinated.
PS I didn't watch the video in the OP it could be the video I am referring to
This is that video. It has been debunked

Forum List

Back