Musk pushes baseless conspiracy theory on Twitter

Dude, your act is getting old and tired.
That must be about the 83rd time you've used that old and tired opening line, Jack. You've got the repertoire of a 3rd grader.

Facebook and Twitter can be directly thanked for your boy backing into the White House. And then he promptly turns out to be a fraud.
Huh? Jack, don't start going Bidenesque on me!

Well, millions and millions MORE didn't support him.
So you say still running on that tired old popular vote argument that means NOTHING, but the fact of the matter is that Trump lost only because of 42,000 votes in three swing states that all had massive fraud and untold numbers of questionable illegal ballots counted that never should have been counted, so, sorry, Jack, the election was STOLEN, STOLEN, STOLEN, no one voted for Uncle Bidie. Your friends at Move On even admitted to it.

If Twitter keeps on this course, it will become...well...4chan.
Right. 24 hours adter Musk takes over Twitter, you're already predicting its downfall? :laughing0301: The only loss here Jack is that you leftist shitheels have once again lost and been kicked out of one of your safe havens. And this is just the beginning.

Not unless you envison that as every crackpot under the sun shouting and spouting nonsense and conspiracy theories for the weak minded
Sounds like you are describing yourself! You are multitasking Jack: You're a crackpot, you shout nonsense and conspiracies, and are the most weak-minded person on this board. I've thought of taking up a collection for people less mentally handicapped than you!

I get you have this fascination with me
Jack, you are like mud on my soles. No matter where I go, there you are to step on in yet another thread still talking stupid. You are truly a deplorable human being.

But you need to up your game. You and your ilk don't present any challenge.
Famous blind ignorant words for someone about to take a pasting in just over one week! :lmao: But I understand your misery, Jack: You've lost Twitter, while other free speech sites have likewise sprung up, you are losing the election, you've lost respect by the entire planet, and you put all your money on that flatulent gas bag Old Man Biden who is CRUSHING your party! You are losing Texas, California, Nevada, Virginia, Arizona, you are losing governor races, senator races, you've lost the richest man in the world, you've lost CNN and MSNBC, even the leftwing media wants Biden gone, you've even lost your once best presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard, and even your dhimmis Lez Chunky and Adam Zero have been booted. And you are losing Nancy the Bitch as well who has one foot out the door.

Your whole party is just one big fat

zero.png

intears.gif

Uh..it's been a right leaning tower of poo for a LONG time now. How do you think the Orange Roughy made it to the White House???...he had help from Twitter and Facebook. Which used to be the darlings of the right wing.
Musk just vastly overpaid for a company that advertisers will have a hair trigger to pull their money from. In the short time Musk has taken over the company, it has slid even further into hellscape land. And it was already that BEFORE. :)
The ultra woke advertisers that left Twitter won't be missed. Twitter cancelled many more companies that will come back. Then the woke will have reconsidered.

That must be about the 83rd time you've used that old and tired opening line, Jack. You've got the repertoire of a 3rd grader.

Huh? Jack, don't start going Bidenesque on me!

So you say still running on that tired old popular vote argument that means NOTHING, but the fact of the matter is that Trump lost only because of 42,000 votes in three swing states that all had massive fraud and untold numbers of questionable illegal ballots counted that never should have been counted, so, sorry, Jack, the election was STOLEN, STOLEN, STOLEN, no one voted for Uncle Bidie. Your friends at Move On even admitted to it.

Right. 24 hours adter Musk takes over Twitter, you're already predicting its downfall? :laughing0301: The only loss here Jack is that you leftist shitheels have once again lost and been kicked out of one of your safe havens. And this is just the beginning.

Sounds like you are describing yourself! You are multitasking Jack: You're a crackpot, you shout nonsense and conspiracies, and are the most weak-minded person on this board. I've thought of taking up a collection for people less mentally handicapped than you!

Jack, you are like mud on my soles. No matter where I go, there you are to step on in yet another thread still talking stupid. You are truly a deplorable human being.

Famous blind ignorant words for someone abut top take a pasting in just over one week! :lmao: But I understand your misery, Jack: You've lost Twitter, while other free speech sites have likewise sprung up, you are losing the election, you've lost respect by the entire planet, and you put all your money on that flatulent gas bag Old Man Biden who is CRUSHING your party! You are losing Texas, California, Nevada, Virginia, Arizona, you are losing governor races, senator races,you've lost the richest man in the world, you've lost CNN and MSNBC, even the leftwing media wants Biden gone, you've even lost your once best presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard, and even your dhimmis Lez Chunky and Adam Zero have been booted. And you are losing Nancy the Bitch as well who has one foot out the door.

Your whole party is just one big fat

View attachment 718427

View attachment 718429
Jesus, will you PLEASE stop cutting apart your responses. CONSOLIDATE your thoughts...if that's possible for you.
You are a cuck. Behave as such. Get me a beer. :)

Jesus wants nothing to do with you, Zero. You are a deep disappointment and a total failure to God and man alike. You just take up oxygen and space now better used for a houseplant.

CONSOLIDATE your thoughts...
How's this? You and your ilk are ROYALLY FUCKED now and the shit starts hitting the fan a week this Tuesday. Still not too late to take the honorable way out like the Japs did in WWII.

Get me a beer.
I don't have any beer for you, Jack, but here, you can have a can of my piss. Drink it warm while contemplating that a man who can afford to spend 44 billion dollars on a side deal is now on our side.

See the source image
See the source image
8F23A060F1.gif

Jesus wants nothing to do with you, Zero. You are a deep disappointment and a total failure to God and man alike. You just take up oxygen and space now better used for a houseplant.

How's this? You and your ilk are ROYALLY FUCKED now and the shit starts hitting the fan a week this Tuesday. Still not too late to take the honorable way out like the Japs did in WWII.

I don't have any beer for you, Jack, but here, you can have a can of my piss. Drink it warm while contemplating that a man who can afford to spend 44 billion dollars on a side deal is now on our side.

See the source image
See the source image
View attachment 718440
I like you, Freaky....you're easy. A saying you've probably heard multiple time.
Love the dude pullin it behind the dumpster. If it was on fire, it would describe your savior Trump to a T!! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back