Musk pushes baseless conspiracy theory on Twitter

If anybody doesn't like what is posted on Twitter then all they have to do is not read it.

Just like I have been doing when the Communists operatives for the Democrat Party owned it.

Great....now we have a super rich Alex Jones owning twitter. I hope the platform crashes.
Baseless?

9231BD3F-6301-419D-BD4D-B06C605A31D3.jpeg

Paul is a homo who has sex with men regularly. This was a lovers spat and everyone knows it.

Your fake news bullshit that he was a “MAGA crazy man” blew up in your faces. The supposed websites showing he was “right wing” were created on Friday and deleted Saturday. No one believes your shit anymore.

If anybody doesn't like what is posted on Twitter then all they have to do is not read it.

Just like I have been doing when the Communists operatives for the Democrat Party owned it.
The obvious is too obvious for these people to understand.

Great....now we have a super rich Alex Jones owning twitter. I hope the platform crashes.
Someone gets hurt due to his misinformation, there's now precedence for suing him for billions.

How am I lying? I was just quoting the article. You’re the one making assertions without proof.

The proof has been posted. You ignore it because you are a LIAR!

Two years? The attack just happened and the perp is a known Qanoner and conspiracy theorist!

Based on two websites created on Friday, and deleted the next day. OTOH, his NEIGHBORS describe a batshit crazy leftist.

In 2002, Trump told New York Magazine, “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” adding that Epstein had a reputation for young women.

Melania Knauss-Trump, Donald Trump and Ghislaine Maxwell
200723094019-04-trump-melania-ghislaine.jpg

Trumps / Epsteins
960x0.jpg

Why were they deleted? Because they were bullshit?

They were fraudulent, completely made up to beguile morons, like you. You ignorant twat. Fuck, do some basic research before you make a comete fool of yourself.

They deleted them the next day because a simple search on the way back machine showed that they didn't exist.

DURRRRRR

Forum List

Back