Musk orders executives back to work

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013

found the link.

Well now
See sometimes radio or TV may be the initial releasing source
Proving oneself innocent of providing incorrect informatio is not my understanding . If it truely is “no where to be found” then that’s different. Referencing that the report came from radio is simply just life.

Well now
See sometimes radio or TV may be the initial releasing source
Proving oneself innocent of providing incorrect informatio is not my understanding . If it truely is “no where to be found” then that’s different. Referencing that the report came from radio is simply just life.

actually, I saw the article before you posted your first thread.

I would never work for corporate pigs like Elon I value my dignity.
-dignity-7526.jpg

I would never work for corporate pigs like Elon I value my dignity.
And which of your Democrat lies did you bury your alleged dignity in in order to support the mass lies employed to steal the 2020 election, sir? You guys are hogtied to the lies you deliver second hand from the "Truth is optional" arm of the Democrat Party.

Go, Elon!!! :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

LOL....it was likely a corporate asshole who told the cabbie to turn left. ;)

Just wait till the "stay at Homers" start getting pay cuts, losing out on promotions, and pink slips.

If they whine about it they will be told to go and ply their "dignity" someplace else.

I'm a stay at homer now. Not because I want to, but because my medical conditions don't allow me to work in an office. I mean I CAN work in an office, but a lot of time would be spent with me NOT working.

I'm a stay at homer now. Not because I want to, but because my medical conditions don't allow me to work in an office. I mean I CAN work in an office, but a lot of time would be spent with me NOT working.
But do you expect the same compensation and chance of promotion of a like talented person that does go in on a regular basis?

Forum List

Back