Musk is Tusk

Robert Urbanek

Platinum Member
Nov 9, 2019
Vacaville, CA
Musk is Tusk (not featuring the USC marching band)

Why don't you ask him if he's going to stay?
Why don't you ask him if he's going away?
Ay...
Why don't you tell me what's going on?
Why don't you tell me who's on the phone?
O-o-o
Why don't you ask him what's going on?
Why don't you ask him the latest on his throne?
Hooga haaga hooga
Don't say that you love me
Just tell me that you want me
Musk
Just say that you want me
Don't tell me that you
Musk
Real savage like
Ugh
Musk
Musk
Musk Musk

Why don't you tell me what's going on?
Musk has expressed opposition to America's proxy war against Russia and that will bring down the wrath of the entire American government on his back.

He has enough power and influence to expose the fact that it's just another US war of aggression. It's only different this time in that it's not a war against the other side's proxy too.

IN other news, Tesla stock has fallen 5.5% today. YTD its fallen from $390 per share to $169.34 a share. In the last three months it fell from $308 to that $169.34. I guess Musk is Tusk means the stock price falls?

IN other news, Tesla stock has fallen 5.5% today. YTD its fallen from $390 per share to $169.34 a share. In the last three months it fell from $308 to that $169.34. I guess Musk is Tusk means the stock price falls?
Musk is Tusk means Musk is a wild, unpredictable and dangerous animal.

Not so much. Tesla's market share of the EV market has been declining for the last three years. They have not been updating their models and their focus on the luxury market is profitable but limiting.

Not so much. Tesla's market share of the EV market has been declining for the last three years. They have not been updating their models and their focus on the luxury market is profitable but limiting.
Soooo, Dims don't need Musk anymore for their EV globe is what you are saying?

Now if Musk was a Democrat and a donor, he would be an untouchable Demigod or should I say Demogod, like Bankman Fried or Soros.

Forum List

Back