Musk blasts Jan. 6 committee: Cheney, Kinzinger, and Schiff ‘withheld evidence for partisan political reasons’

Mom and pop Jan 6 demonstrators may have been guilty of misdemeanor trespass but democrats and their minions in the media withheld evidence that they could have used in their defense. Ranking democrats should be in prison for tampering with evidence not to mention the murder of an unarmed woman who posed no threat.

So many people claim that the Capitol Police let people into the building.

No one has ever shown that to be the case. Certainly Tucker hasn’t.

Yes, the videos PROVE it, little liar.

Yes, the videos PROVE it, little liar.
I'm still looking for those videos showing the Capitol Police letting people into the building. Every video I've seen shows that people got into the building because the rioters broke in.

Your link doesn't say that the DOJ had all the tapes, let alone turned them all over. The link just shows the DOJ arguing the Defendants should get to delay their trial in case they didn't have it all, and says in any event they gave them alot of tapes. The DOJ isn't even saying they had it all.

Can you not read?

Elon Musk accused Jan. 6 House committee members of “misleading the public” following the release of new Jan. 6 footage.

In a response to a tweet that criticized former Reps. Liz Cheney (R-WY) and Adam Kinzinger (R-IL), and Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) for lying, Musk blasted the lawmakers for withholding evidence for “partisan political reasons.”

Musk blasts Jan. 6 committee: Cheney, Kinzinger, and Schiff ‘withheld evidence for partisan political reasons’

The dems and rinos are furious at Tucker for destroying their 1/6 narrative.....Tell me now how it's not "one big club".

At least the evidence that was withheld (still hard to believe) might be helpful in future appeals.

He's right.

Your link doesn't say that the DOJ had all the tapes, let alone turned them all over. The link just shows the DOJ arguing the Defendants should get to delay their trial in case they didn't have it all, and says in any event they gave them alot of tapes. The DOJ isn't even saying they had it all.

Can you not read?
Prosecutors emphasized that defendants and their lawyers have had access to an enormous trove of evidence for nearly two years — more then 4.9 million files totaling nearly 7.4 terabytes of information. Those files include “over 30,000 files that include body-worn and hand-held camera footage from five law enforcement agencies and surveillance-camera footage from three law enforcement agencies.”

I'm still looking for those videos showing the Capitol Police letting people into the building. Every video I've seen shows that people got into the building because the rioters broke in.

You must be watching with both eyes closed.

Typical progressive.

We had this discussion already - do your own research or stay stupid. Makes no difference to.me.

So, you made a claim that you cannot support. Something you said I should not do.

Seems that makes you a hypocrite

Forum List

Back