Muscovites Demand Alaska Returned to their Empire

are you ready to fight (kill) Muscovites for Alaska ?

• No!

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Hell, YES!

Votes: 12 92.3%

• Total voters
Too late to be an Indian giver.

russians had the opportunity to remain in alaska, or go back to russia in 1870....that's that

it was a national joke at the time buying it.................seward's folly

Well the Andrew Johnson administration bought Alaska from Russia in 1867 so there are about 3% (26,000) Alaskans descended from the ethnic Russians who were there at the time and counting 30 years as one generations, they are now more than five generations removed from that original population.

Another roughly 1 percent of Alaskans fled communist Russia in the early Twentieth Century and there is no indication that many, if any, would go back now. They probably hate most of what the current administration has done for/to them, but I don't think they think they need Russia's 'protection.'

So, if Russia invades Alaska, we will be at war with Russia. Or as an alternative, we could sell Alaska back to Russia for $33 trillion and wipe out our national debt. But let's do that when fiscal hawks have control of the House so we don't run up that bill again.

For the record, if Donald Trump was in the White House I am confident there would be no Russia/Ukraine (or any other) war at this time and Medvedev wouldn't even have hinted at 'protecting ethnic Russians in Alaska.' That is the difference between an American President who believes in peace through strength instead of one that is clueless, feckless, irresponsible, self serving.
update :

Sorry. America purchased Alaska on Thomas Jeffersons' watch if memory serves me right. Alaskans are mainly voting American citizens, and have been since October 18, 1867, or for one hundred and fifty-six years. (156) Putin should tone down his Hitler expropriative behaviors. He knows better, too. Three men in my family served in the European theater in World Wars to stop the Nazis. My Uncle served on a ship in the Pacific theater to minimize the danger of the Japanese suicide bombers. All of my family men came back home with bravery medals and were unwounded by some miracle from Heaven, and before I was even thought of or born. Dad was the only one who continued on as a consultant in various military bases, but I remember Fort Richardson best, Our family's apartment was a block away from the school, where the third grade class was upstairs. Having moved from Texas to Alaska, I saw snows in terms of depth, but the military kept the street clear so children could go to school every day of the year. We drove through Yellowstone Park to get to Seattle, where we took a military plane to the Fort. I remember the plane ride well, since it was bumpy and I threw up grape juice, which I never drank again for at least 25 years because of that unpleasant little incident. Oh, well. America paid a King's ransom for the territory of Alaska, which didn't become a state for almost a hundred years since the purchase sealed the deal to America's new property where we found gold, silver, one of the largest oil fields in the world, and other geological curiosities. The creeks had pristine waters, and the drives we took gave us the astonishing joy of seeing beautiful forests, the ocean, and mooses galore. Mom took pictures of dad shooing a moose off the road, where it was taking a nap and closed off "traffic" if you call one car (ours) traffic. :heehee:

/memory lane

Last edited:
Sorry. America purchased Alaska on Thomas Jeffersons' watch if memory serves me right. Alaskans are mainly voting American citizens, and have been since October 18, 1867, or for one hundred and fifty-six years. (156) Putin should tone down his Hitler behaviors. He knows better, too.
you are right of cos. but do Americans are ready to fight and kill for Alaska ? do they have willpower to fight Muscovite 🇷🇺 invaders (who won´t run like Arabs do , but instead dig down in the trenches and fight, even outnumbered and outgunned ? )

Alaska has been an economic albatross for the U.S. since it was purchased from Russian. Maybe it's time to sell it back. :biggrin:

🇷🇺 they want northern California back, are you ready to it " back " as well ?
They already 'have' all of the blue states, politically anyway.

I think Russia has enough uninhabitable wilderness as it is. :omg:

They already 'have' all of the blue states, politically anyway.

I think Russia has enough uninhabitable wilderness as it is. :omg:
please dont say it to Muscovites 🇷🇺 , they won´t pick up irony in your words ....
Muscovy is centralized war empire, with about 200 nations and ethnic groups annexed to Moscow by force...

BACKGROUND :

1702158329385.jpeg

I just finished reading Medvedev's statements. As accustomed as I am to his genocidal rhetoric, I can never understand how any westerner, any US citizen, can openly and proudly support Moscow Empire , refusing all aid to Ukraine. To me, this is a moral atrocity.

are you ready to fight (kill) Muscovites 🇷🇺 for Alaska ?

Weak Worthless *Joe is fine with Russia invading Alaska just a little.

you are right of cos. but do Americans are ready to fight and kill for Alaska ? do they have willpower to fight Muscovite 🇷🇺 invaders (who won´t run like Arabs do , but instead dig down in the trenches and fight, even outnumbered and outgunned ? )
You know, Mr. Litwin, a few nights camping above the Arctic Circle in below zero weather are a better deterrent than war. Also, in spite of what people have put into fear stories about Russia, it is a country that adopted an Orthodox Christian system of behaviors. It's easy to hold facts away from a country on the opposite side of the world, and it's easy for leaders to suppress information that might hold an enemy in a decency silence. I'm guessing that the good people in Russia and China outnumber the bad. I have no idea what it's like in Russia, but we did hear that the Russian parents of the Russian soldiers who invaded the Ukraine were horrified at the statistics of their countrymen's death, and many a parent lost a son or daughter in the fiercest of deadly warmongering.

In August, an American estimate of the losses to Russia and Ukraine are as follows:​
The U.S. believes nearly 500,000 Ukrainian and Russian soldiers have been wounded or killed during the expansive conflict that has raged in Ukraine since February of last year, according to a New York Times report citing unnamed officials.​
The officials cautioned that casualty figures remained difficult to estimate because Moscow is believed to routinely undercount its war dead and injured, and Kyiv does not disclose official figures, the newspaper said.​
Russia's military casualties are approaching 300,000, including as many as 120,000 deaths and 170,000 to 180,000 injuries, the newspaper reported. Ukrainian deaths were close to 70,000, with 100,000 to 120,000 wounded, it added.​

Sorry. America purchased Alaska on Thomas Jeffersons' watch if memory serves me right. Alaskans are mainly voting American citizens, and have been since October 18, 1867, or for one hundred and fifty-six years. (156) Putin should tone down his Hitler expropriative behaviors. He knows better, too. Three men in my family served in the European theater in World Wars to stop the Nazis. My Uncle served on a ship in the Pacific theater to minimize the danger of the Japanese suicide bombers. All of my family men came back home with bravery medals and were unwounded by some miracle from Heaven, and before I was even thought of or born. Dad was the only one who continued on as a consultant in various military bases, but I remember Fort Richardson best, Our family's apartment was a block away from the school, where the third grade class was upstairs. Having moved from Texas to Alaska, I saw snows in terms of depth, but the military kept the street clear so children could go to school every day of the year. We drove through Yellowstone Park to get to Seattle, where we took a military plane to the Fort. I remember the plane ride well, since it was bumpy and I threw up grape juice, which I never drank again for at least 25 years because of that unpleasant little incident. Oh, well. America paid a King's ransom for the territory of Alaska, which didn't become a state for almost a hundred years since the purchase sealed the deal to America's new property where we found gold, silver, one of the largest oil fields in the world, and other geological curiosities. The creeks had pristine waters, and the drives we took gave us the astonishing joy of seeing beautiful forests, the ocean, and mooses galore. Mom took pictures of dad shooing a moose off the road, where it was taking a nap and closed off "traffic" if you call one car (ours) traffic. :heehee:

/memory lane
Johnson. 1867. Seward's folly.

I just finished reading Medvedev's statements. As accustomed as I am to his genocidal rhetoric, I can never understand how any westerner, any US citizen, can openly and proudly support Moscow Empire , refusing all aid to Ukraine. To me, this is a moral atrocity.

are you ready to fight (kill) Muscovites 🇷🇺 for Alaska ?

It all looks like commiecrat kabuki theater. putty boi doesn't have the balls to try to take Alaska.

Forum List

Back