Murdoch Acknowledges Fox News Hosts Endorsed Election Fraud Falsehoods

This whole thing has been a lie.

This whole, huge fucking thing. All of it. You’ve been conned. Just like people across the political spectrum have been telling you.

The question now is, what are you going to do about it?
Still no self-awareness is there hypocrite? You STILL buy every bullshit story about Trump. Just like your 2 fellow retards who liked your crap, you swallow it all hook, line, and sinker because your Dem masters know you’ll do nothing but repeat the lies. We haven’t been conned. YOU have been. And you’re too stupid to even realize it.

The fuck? Are you talking about the election deniers? Thats "everything"? Do i even need to list all the shit that dems were embarrassingly wrong about the past 6 years? Should we start with Jesse Smollett and work our way forward chronologically? :laugh:
You’re comparing the Jussie Smolett nonsense to Jan 6???

And the years of the Big Lie?

That’s fucking insanely stupid

I don't know, Mac. The story got a mind of it's own and became (with FOX's help) ingrained in the right wing mind of many, as a legend accepted. We know it is BS and that FOX knew and knows it was BS, but with all the support of the BS story on the sheeple, it became ingrained, like uban miths that keep being reported.
This is why FOX NEWS must be punished with a massive judgement, to deter them or any other media outlet from perpetrating a hoax on the American people for corporate or political benefit. FOX NEWS has admitted, to not being news at all. They ought to take the word NEWS out of the FOX NEWS name and have to post a disclaimer before every broadcast, their talking heads are in no way relating accurate news, as the opinions supported on FOX NEWS are routinely false, not supported by facts and simply a corporate line the talking heads will take for a buck, and can and should be accepted as FAKE NEWS in all cases, not to be confused with reality.
Now say the same about CNN, MSNBC, The N.Y. Slimes, Washington Compost. All guilty of pushing a bullshit “Russian Collusion” story, pee tape story, the list goes on.

Conservatives know their media is lying to them and conservatives expect their media to lie to them – to provide the dishonest right with new conspiracy theories, misinformation, and lies.

We see it here on this forum on a daily basis: misinformation and lies from Fox and other rightwing fake news sources end up as topics here started by conservatives.

It’s part of the right’s war on facts and the truth, which in turn is part of the right’s war on democracy.
Pathetic deflection attempt as usual loser. You lemmings still parrot the totally debunked bullshit and routinely get made to look like fools, then gladly repeat it some more. Run away like usual now you idiotic one trick pony.

You’re comparing the Jussie Smolett nonsense to Jan 6???

And the years of the Big Lie?

That’s fucking insanely stupid
No one, and i mean NO ONE gives two shits about January 6th. I know you lefties think you can win every debate by mentioning that, but the fact is, all it does is remind everyone of your year long full blown riots where cities burned. When it comes to riots, nothing comes remotely close to what dems do. :cuckoo:

Now say the same about CNN, MSNBC, The N.Y. Slimes, Washington Compost. All guilty of pushing a bullshit “Russian Collusion” story, pee tape story, the list goes on.
If they are brought to trial and the talking heads admit they knew different from their reporting and the head of those organizations likewise admit in testimony their malfeasance, where they are being sued for the damage done to someone's or some business entity's good name and profitability in the marketplace, I certainly will. And I am sure I can count on you to remind me.

So Murdoch admits allowing lies to be fed to his audience in a deposition...and the repub, 24/7 FOX audience continues to gobble up their lies. Just mind blowing!

I don't know if this is a jury case or not, but the damages may not be limited to the $1.6 billion. If a few more billion are tacked onto a liability verdict, now you're talking about real money.

And this is just Dominion. Smartmatic has a $2.6 billion suit in the wings. And I believe that there are some other, too.
Ha! Tweeted 18 minutes ago:

Not only did Rupert Murdoch admit Fox pushed Trump’s false stolen election claims, he literally handed Jared Kushner confidential information about Biden ads.

The executive of one of the most watched “news” networks blatantly colluded with the Republican president.

1677552926763.png

Fraud is not the only way to steal an election. Apparently that is too great of a reach for the Leftists who post here.

If Murdoch is saying the Democrats did not steal the election, he's caving to pressure from the Democrats.

Forum List

Back