Chris Cuomo on News Nation doing a great job covering the drug cartel's infiltration into the US.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
If you haven't caught his new show on News Nation, it is worth a watch. He has been covering the expansion of drug cartels into EVERY STATE in the US and even into the US military. He is covering this national security threat better than any news show I have seen.

I've been impressed with both Cuomo and Dan Abrams. It's almost like this is a news organization with no agenda, other than reporting the news. I'll never understand watching any news organization with an agenda, such as agenda driven stories. You have to consult multiple sources, if for no other reason than finding dissimilar news reporting. I like NN.

If you haven't caught his new show on News Nation, it is worth a watch. He has been covering the expansion of drug cartels into EVERY STATE in the US and even into the US military. He is covering this national security threat better than any news show I have seen.

Did he happen to mention how the Sinaloa cartel has taken over Arizona elections & now controls the courts, law enforcement, bureaucrats & elected officials?
Did he mention that this was traced from fake real estate transactions in Iowa & Pennsylvania back into AZ, making this a RICO case that would make Tony Soprano blush?

I bet he never mentions any of that.
He's still a controlled puppet, pumping out whatever info his masters want to be reported

Did he happen to mention how the Sinaloa cartel has taken over Arizona elections & now controls the courts, law enforcement, bureaucrats & elected officials?
Did he mention that this was traced from fake real estate transactions in Iowa & Pennsylvania back into AZ, making this a RICO case that would make Tony Soprano blush?

I bet he never mentions any of that.
He's still a controlled puppet, pumping out whatever info his masters want to be reported
I'm not saying he is Walter Cronkite. I am giving him credit for covering the expansion and power of the drug cartels more thoroughly than any other media outlet, including Fox.

Forum List

Back