Murderous HAMAS threatens Israel with gates of hell opening

Don't waste your scum soaked breath on me.. History not propaganda settles it.
You don't know the history, I do. You are blinded by the fact that without Israel Jesus can't return. That's all you know...

Here's a small clue for your feeble mind.

Am Yizroel Chai..
Learn how to spell it idiot: Am Yisrael Chai. And they've spent more time off that land than on it. Soon again, soon again...

Israels restraint in dealing with those sub human animals is to be commended. Hopefully that restaint will come to an end soon.

The family of an Israeli-American 16-year-old boy, whose body was discovered alongside two other teenagers after they were abducted, gathered to pay their respects as they attend his funeral service today.
Thousands of people attended the service for Naftali Frenkel, which was held today in Nof Ayalon, Israel, as it was reported investigators were looking into whether the teenagers were murdered after one of the boys called the police.
Fighter jets unleashed a rain of missiles along the West Bank and a Hamas member was shot dead last night as Israel carried out its retaliation for the murder of the three teenagers.

Read more: Israel fires rockets and Hamas member is shot dead as murdered teens retaliation begins | Mail Online

So unbelievably sad and for what????? What the hell did the innocent deaths of these boys solve???

You don't know the history, I do. You are blinded by the fact that without Israel Jesus can't return. That's all you know...

Am Yizroel Chai..
Learn how to spell it idiot: Am Yisrael Chai. And they've spent more time off that land than on it. Soon again, soon again...

I don't claim to know Hebrew but I do claim to love the Israeli people and their customs to include Torah- If you have a problem with that- tough shit racist.

More on the 3 innocent boys who were slaughtered:

Eyal Yifrah, 19, Gilad Shaar, 16, and Naftali Frenkel, a 16-year-old with dual Israeli-American citizenship, were abducted on June 12 while hitchhiking home from the Jewish seminaries where they were studying near the West Bank city of Hebron.
The teens' bodies were found yesterday evening after 18 days of intense searches.
Later there were reports in Israeli media that the vehicle carrying the boys' bodies away from the scene was forced to stop after its windscreen was shattered by Palestinians throwing stones.

Read more: Israel fires rockets and Hamas member is shot dead as murdered teens retaliation begins | Mail Online

Am Yizroel Chai..

I don't claim to know Hebrew but I do claim to love the Israeli people and their customs to include Torah- If you have a problem with that- tough shit racist.
You love them because that's how you get Jesus back you think, and when he comes backs he damns them all to Hell. They are just a tool to the American Zionists, just like Jesus is just a ticket to heaven.

UN= United Nazis

No one but you leftists and your terrorist allies support the UN.

President Bush(41) is not a leftist last I checked

"Going in and occupying Iraq, thus unilaterally exceeding the U.N.'s mandate, would have destroyed the precedent of international response to aggression we hoped to establish."

Reasons Not to Invade Iraq,

More proof that the racist far left Obama drones do not understand anything than their programmed talking points.

You love them because that's how you get Jesus back you think, and when he comes backs he damns them all to Hell. They are just a tool to the American Zionists, just like Jesus is just a ticket to heaven.

Oh my god.

Beautiful tribute from Israeli teens honoring and in deep mourning.

Attachments

• $Israelimourningteens.jpg
    $Israelimourningteens.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 41

Oh my god.
Exactly, that's your god alright...

You sound like a crazed loon.. honestly.. I rarely ignore people but you've earned it.. You need some fucking mental health therapy, preferably a padded cell.

*On ignore

This is what the Pals vote for. Isn't it?
No, they voted for the people who said we need to get those squatters off our land...

Then go for it. If it's your land then stop messing around and whining and push them off your land.

The only reason they are still there is because we keep feeding them, and saving their asses when they are really getting kicked. Otherwise they would have been in the sea decades ago but nobody wants the Jews and it's useful to us to have a hired-gun in the region.

Israel is resolute:

Defense Minister Moshe Yaalon issued a statement this morning vowing to find those behind the killings.
'We see Hamas responsible for the kidnappings and murders. We will continue to pursue the murderers of the teens and will not rest until we lay our hands on them,' he said.

As if blowing things up and killing innocents is the same as searching for killers...

Forum List

Back