Murder rates soar in cities after BLM protests with up to 6,000 extra deaths nationwide — massively outweighing the decline in police shootings

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Democrats: Mission Accomplished
The left does for black homicide exactly what the left does for black education.
1619128741195.jpeg
1619128798345.jpeg

You can read a lot of things into statistics, can't you?

Another reason for more murders nationwide could be the 40% increase in gun sales in 2020.

Causation? Correlation? My guess is as good as yours.
When they confiscate the firearms from the gangbangers, it is generally found that those firearms are mostly stolen, while some are what are called, "ghost guns" with no serial numbers. In this day and age, you can make a firearm in your garage, especially pistols and shotguns.
Don't worry though. The goal of the leftist politicians in their decaying cities is to allow the carnage to continue, while calling out for defunding law enforcement and eventually, insisting that the only way to stop the carnage, is to implement a "National Police Force," rather than locally trained officers. Once they get their with on that, we will be just like North Korea, China, Vietnam, Laos, Cuba and Venezuela. Centrally trained Marxist police going after anyone that doesn't fit their agenda and compliance.

Last edited:

Another reason for more murders nationwide could be the 40% increase in gun sales in 2020.

yeah we should ignore the riots and looting and blame the guns bought for defense of it,,,
We're talking murders here. 25 people killed nationwide during the protests does not account for the study's reported 1,000 to 6,000 additional murders, does it?

Black funerals are entertaining. Great music and dancing as they dance off the walls and Church ceilings and equate death to being finally free!
Very, very uplifting!!
If you haven't been to one, go! You'll leave feeling better than before you got there!! I guarantee it.

yeah we should ignore the riots and looting and blame the guns bought for defense of it,,,
We're talking murders here. 25 people killed nationwide during the protests does not account for the study's reported 1,000 to 6,000 additional murders, does it?
so you think the guy that shot the little girl in the drive through bought his gun legal and would be a part of your stat???

Black funerals are entertaining. Great music and dancing as they dance off the walls and Church ceilings and equate death to being finally free!
Very, very uplifting!!
If you haven't been to one, go! You'll leave feeling better than before you got there!! I guarantee it.

My late father attended one decades ago, people were jumping out windows he said.

No. It is caused by the unpersons SHOOTING them. Cause? When have Ganstas ever needed one?

When they confiscate the firearms from the gangbangers, it is generally found that those firearms are mostly stolen, while some are what is called, "ghost guns" with no serial numbers. In this day and age, you can make a firearm in your garage, especially pistols and shotguns.
Legally bought guns add to the pool of guns available to obtain illegally. And the study doesn't seem to be focusing only on black crime, does it? There's not much information about details in the article.

How many of those murders were committed using firearms purchased legally in 2020?
If you read the article, who the hell knows?

My point is that OP's conjecture on the cause of increased homicides is as much of a guess as mine.

according to the left when a black person shoots somebody its the guns that caused it ...but when a cop shoots somebody its racism ..

Very, very uplifting!!

My late father attended one decades ago, people were jumping out windows he said.

I've attended two. Had a rippin' great time at both!

Good ole George was totally worth the billions in damage and skyrocketing crime rate.

Minneapolis is toast. The idiot mayor and the idiot governor sealed its doom. Same for Portland.

Yes, Minneapolis is toast.

But let's be fair.

We cannot blame the mayor.

The city is toast because of the lack of character of many of the people who have been moving there.

Just another American city that has gone bad since the 1960s.

according to the left when a black person shoots somebody its the guns that caused it ...but when a cop shoots somebody its racism ..
According to this lefty, when anybody shoots someone, it's the guns that caused it, because YOU CAN'T SHOOT SOMEONE WITHOUT ONE.

Forum List

Back