Murder in Howard Beach: Killer in Custody

Chanel Lewis. A foreigner from Brooklyn.. Your hasty generalization is way off, Mrs. M.
They just had the hearing and you can hear his father's voice and see him in this video. He is claiming his son is innocent even though the son described how he beat, raped and murdered Karina Vetrano. Listen to his father's voice! He sounds like a foreigner! Listen to his accent! Listen to Mrs. Vetrano as she says, His father is a ...........and the news media cut out the word. Did Mrs. Vetrano say his father is a Muslim? Can anyone make out what she was saying? They edited out the word. Is the media now covering something up about this young man? Is he a Muslim? Listen to his father's accent:

Man, 20, Charged With Murder in Death of Karina Vetrano

It's the first video in the link. I believe his father is Muslim. This is truly amazing that the NY news media is avoiding any mention of where this family comes from. Wow. Just WOW!

Chanel Lewis. A foreigner from Brooklyn.. Your hasty generalization is way off, Mrs. M.
They just had the hearing and you can hear his father's voice and see him in this video. He is claiming his son is innocent even though the son described how he beat, raped and murdered Karina Vetrano. Listen to his father's voice! He sounds like a foreigner! Listen to his accent! Listen to Mrs. Vetrano as she says, His father is a ...........and the news media cut out the word. Did Mrs. Vetrano say his father is a Muslim? Can anyone make out what she was saying? They edited out the word. Is the media now covering something up about this young man? Is he a Muslim? Listen to his father's accent:

It's the first video in the link. I believe his father is Muslim. This is truly amazing that the NY news media is avoiding any mention of where this family comes from. Wow. Just WOW!
Quit the hysterics. What you believe is immaterial.

Daddy's name is Richard Lewis.

Victim looks more Muslim than killer.

Quit the hysterics. What you believe is immaterial.

Daddy's name is Richard Lewis.

Victim looks more Muslim than killer.
The victim looks like a normal Italian young woman. The young man and his father look like foreign immigrants and the father has a foreign accent. Are they Muslim? Time will tell! As to the name? There are many Muslims living in America that do not use their Muslim names. The name means nothing. Look at the evidence. The father boasts of his son's education, awards and calls him a "humble" person - he's adding insult to injury here. The father is in denial and rejects his own son's confession to the brutal beating, rape and murder of Karina Vetrano proclaiming his innocence. This is typical of Muslim parents. The father has a foreign accent and we have yet to hear the sons voice. Where is the mother?

Mrs. M., you are acting like crazy church lady.

You have nothing to make such an accusation.

Good heavens, girl, your guardian angel is taking notes of your idiocy.

It's called a point of view. My opinion is that there just might be more to this story than the media is reporting. Time will tell. In the meanwhile do not be so caustic and hateful, Jake. It's not helping your case.

Another news story is breaking about Chanel Lewis's deep seated hatred of women. He is sounding more Muslim by the second considering that Karina was a non-Muslim woman. It may be his deep seated hatred of women is based on something they are not telling us about..... anything is possible.

Dad of Queens jogger murder accused claims 'humble kid' is too peaceful to kill

'LETHAL RAGE'
Dad of man ‘with hatred for women’ accused of murder of Queens jogger Karina Vetrano claims he is too peaceful to have killed

Chanel Lewis, 20, is said to have 'expressed a deep-seated aggression towards women' but his father says he's never even been in a fight. -end quote

Another peaceful Muslim? It's possible. I would hope that the media would not hide such an important piece of information from the American public but this has become a common practice in Europe so I am not going to dismiss the possibility.

and then there is this story about his fixation with knives and wanting to bring one to school to stab all the girls........ jihad? Sounds like it to me.....

Mum of murdered jogger Karina Vetrano screams at 20-year-old rape-murder suspect in court
TV
Police have allegedly claimed that Lewis has made ‘detailed’ confessions about strangling Karina, reports the New York Daily News.

Cops arrested the suspect after matching his DNA to traces found under the victim’s fingernails.

The NY Daily News reports that Lewis, who was staying with his father at the time of the crime, was ‘angry’ before he left for the park where the murder took place.

Earlier it was claimed Lewis once said he “wanted to stab all the girls” at his school, it is reported.

The 20-year-old is alleged to have warned a teaching assistant of his violent wishes in 2011, a police source told The New York Post.

The sources said Lewis had warned he wanted to “bring a knife to school to stab all the girls”.

The allegations come just a day after Lewis’ father called his son a peaceful and “very humble kid” who was more likely to be the victim of violence.
------------
There were three investigations / reports done on this young man and his suspicious behavior and in each case it was dropped rather than pursued. If he's a Muslim? That would explain the delicate handling of this young man.

Last edited:
Front page of the Daily News........The Demon in the Weeds. Mrs. Vetrano had said he was a demon. It appears that the Daily News decided to use her description on their front page. I'd like to know if this young man is a Muslim.

20170206-nydn-1-e-id-3-pnum-1-cs-pg001.jpg

Now the neighbors are speaking up. According the news reporter in this story, a neighbor stated off camera that Chanel Lewis was a monster who terrorized the people in the neighborhood. The father is claiming that the neighbors were oppressing him. The more I hear, the more I sense this family is Muslim. Something is definitely being covered up about this family. Watch this news report and see for yourself. Notice the father's accent? That isn't a New York accent folks. That is a foreign accent. Not American.

The family shows up for the arraignment. I believe there is still much more that is going to come out about this young man. Wait for it.

The Mafia's pretty much dead now, so don't hold your breath on that 'street justice' thing. The guy will be a hero in the prison system and with most 'progressives'; don't be surprised to find them starting a Go Fund Me page to build a statue to the cretin and put it in a city park there.
You're thinking of the wrong state and city. That is not how it works in New York. Especially Queens, N.Y. Organized crime still exists in New York although I would agree with you that it isn't the same. Now the criminals are elected officials and they are working from the inside.

For those following the Howard Beach murder trial please remember Mr. and Mrs. Phil Vetrano in your prayers. These parents have suffered a great loss and are now in the midst of a very difficult circumstance concerning the murderer's father who continues to torment the family with denial that his son was the one who brutally beat, raped and murdered their only daughter.

One of the most horrific attacks on Jewish people after the Holocaust was launched by revisionists who denied that the Holocaust ever happened. They denied the existence of gas chambers even though there was documented evidence that all of these things existed. The suffering of the Jewish people was beyond words over this. It is one thing to go through such a horrific experience but to then be told it didn't happen and have people out there trying to convince the world of it? How evil is that?

The most evil satanic act any person could use against a victim of a crime is to insist on zero responsibility, refuse to acknowledge or apologize for the crime and deny, deny, deny. Enter the Lewis family, father and daughter both have denied that Chanel Lewis is guilty of the murder of Karina Vetrano. They know that Chanel Lewis confessed to the brutal beating in great detail and explained his hatred of women and motive for murdering Karina Vetrano yet the Lewis family pretends not to hear the words of their own son / family member. Truly their behavior is most bizarre. We need to keep the Vetrano family in our prayers that God will protect them from any further harm due to what they may hear or see in the days ahead.

Jogger's Mom Yells at Suspected Killer in Court as His Dad Insists He's Not a Murderer

Police said that the accused killer of Queens jogger Karina Vetrano said he strangled the woman because he "was angry."

New York Post.

"I was angry," said Lewis, according to police sources. "I had some issues at home. I just lost it. When I saw her, I just hit her and kept hitting her. I hit her and choked her,’"

Lewis' Sunday arraignment was tense as the victim's parents — and the father of the suspect — spoke out a day after an arrest finally came in the high-profile case.

For Vetrano's mother, speaking out came in the form of impassioned outbursts in Queens Criminal Court where Lewis was arraigned and ordered held without bail Sunday evening in the murder.

Read: Man Arrested in 1982 Murder of 14-Year-Old Girl Bludgeoned to Death After Party

"Savage murderer! He murdered my daughter — my beautiful, innocent daughter," the bereaved mother screamed out as Lewis was led from the courtroom.

Vetrano later exclaimed: "He's a demon! He's a demon!"

Meanwhile, outside the courtroom, Lewis's father told reporters that his son wouldn't possibly have committed this heinous crime that has captivated America since Vetrano's father discovered her body hours after her disappearance in August.

"He has never done anything nothing in his whole life," Richard Lewis said Sunday. "He wouldn't have done it."

"Karina helped us identify this person," chief of detectives, Robert K. Boyce, said at a press conference Sunday. "She had the DNA under her nails, she had touch DNA on her back and there was more DNA on the cell phone. That’s how we were able to bring the profile up and that’s how we made the link.”

Police also said that Lewis made "detailed, incriminating statements and admission" during questioning.

Thank you, Tiny Dancer. I have heard of Muslims with American names before also. I don't know how they get away with that but they do. Even if this young man was born in Brooklyn, NY he could still be a Muslim. There are many Muslims who live in Brooklyn, NY. Anything is possible.
There is a sizable Muslim community located at the Waterfront end of Atlantic Avenue in Brooklyn. It is known as "Little Port Said."

African Smafrican. He is an American. Come against me if I am wrong but he is American.
He's a murderer, and a rapist. He needs to die
I support the death penalty for the crime of murder. The bible is clear that the shedding of innocent blood defiles the land and that a murderer is to be put to death.

Dear Mrs. M. thanks for bringing up this murder because I believe the support for this family's case can lead to pushing for permanent solutions,
possibly in conjunction with the efforts of other families seeking better means of preventing dangerous killers from remaining loose to prey on additional victims.

1. what about pushing for screening of criminal illness using the methods in spiritual healing?
the people I know who do this effectively are both expert in screening/diagnosing criminally ill people in need of deep therapy
to stop dangerous destructive behavior they can detect AND these methods can CURE them or at least make them COMPLIANT with authority even if they relapse
and remain in danger to themselves and others, at least they COMPLY insetad of REBEL against cooperating with authority

do you see a coalition of families pushing for R&D so there can be screening
as we have for cancer, diabetes, AIDS/HIV. why wait for an attack before diagnosing someone with a dangerous illness that can become deadly?
is there a way to set certain "health and safety" standard, and take complaints of abuse or threats from the public,
so this can be done LEGALLY without violating due process (as in fear of "minority report" type big brother policing before someone has committed a crime)

2. now you also address the death penalty
Since both sides have their "beliefs" about this, shouldn't states respect "beliefs" on both sides
and allow equal choice and separation of funding? what do you think of the idea of offering
DEPORTATION and loss of citizenship in place of the death penalty? What if for every
capital offense committed, this means creating an opening on the waiting list of applicants
for someone else to "trade places" and gain residency or citizenship IN PLACE of someone abusing
their rights to violate those of others. So we REWARD law abiding citizens and punish those who
break laws with PREMEDITATED capital crimes that otherwise invoke the death penalty.

Would you be open to a prison exchange where convicts can trade places with
workers in sweatshops across the border in place of state executions that are contested as unconstitutional?

Forum List

Back