Murder in Howard Beach: Killer in Custody

African Smafrican. He is an American. Come against me if I am wrong but he is American.

Be specific.
When, in those RARE instances, a "minority" is attacked by a white individual, it is always said, by the Left, that it was encouraged by Trump not agreeing with the Left on the ILLEGAL colonization of America.

Obama encouraged hatred of whites and blames them for the failures of minorities.

are you going to write about each murder in the u.s. or just the one's where pretty white women are killed by black men?
I just wrote an Op-ed about a girl who said she was gang raped by 3 jail officers in Warren County. Please read my Op-ed's before asking questions such as this.

Be specific.
When, in those RARE instances, a "minority" is attacked by a white individual, it is always said, by the Left, that it was encouraged by Trump not agreeing with the Left on the ILLEGAL colonization of America.

Obama encouraged hatred of whites and blames them for the failures of minorities.
That is an excellent observation. It could very well be that this young man thought he'd get away with it because he saw Obama permitting BLM to get away with crimes and also releasing hundreds of convicted felons from prison early. I also noticed a trend during the Obama administration that heinous crimes of rape and murder against white people were going to the back page of the newspapers if at all publicized. Perhaps Chanel Lewis did know the reputation of Howard Beach and thought he could get away with it. In mentioning (in Op-ed) that I would find it more believable to learn he was an immigrant, I was trying to make the point that anyone growing up in Brooklyn would not go out of their way to commit a crime in a Howard Beach neighborhood.

Crimes against whites by "minorities" are downplayed in the MSM.

I never even heard about this until your post. She was a very beautiful girl.

African Smafrican. He is an American. Come against me if I am wrong but he is American.
He's a murderer, and a rapist. He needs to die
I support the death penalty for the crime of murder. The bible is clear that the shedding of innocent blood defiles the land and that a murderer is to be put to death.
Then you are for executing all sorts of people for the crimes they commit.

You are a Christian dominionist then.

Crimes against whites by "minorities" are downplayed in the MSM.

I never even heard about this until your post. She was a very beautiful girl.
I first learned about the story yesterday. From what I understand, the local news in Queens, NY reported the story and it was widely publicized throughout New York via local news media. I looked up stories from local news sources to find out more about the case. I was born in Queens, NY and grew up in a private beach community not far from Howard Beach and was shocked to hear about it yesterday. The story should be international news. The victim's father was a first responder to 9/11. He is a retired firefighter and a hero. The mother was devastated and her plea for justice was filled with emotion. The daughter was strikingly beautiful and known for being a very kind person who loved her parents and considered her father to be her best friend. Howard Beach is an Italian / Irish community where everyone knows each other's children or parents or relatives. You may not know everyone but you know someone. It was the same in the beach community I grew up in (nearby), a very tight-knit community. There was never a single report of a rape or murder in all the years I lived there. It just didn't happen.

I support the death penalty for the crime of murder. The bible is clear that the shedding of innocent blood defiles the land and that a murderer is to be put to death.

No, I am not a Christian dominionist. I'm a Christian who believes the Bible, Jake.

No, I am not a Christian dominionist. I'm a Christian who believes the Bible, Jake.
I am sure you believe that, but you fit the Christian dominionist mold. Check it out.

I am sure you believe that, but you fit the Christian dominionist mold. Check it out.
I am quite certain I am not a Christian dominionist. I have looked up what they believe and they are a cult. Their teachings are not based on the bible, Jake. I believe the Holy Bible. If it's in the Holy Bible I believe it and if it isn't? I don't. You didn't mention what you are a follower of, Jake. Are you a Communist or a Muslim?

Last edited:

I am quite certain I am not a Christian dominionist. I have looked up what they believe and they are a cult. Their teachings are not based on the bible, Jake. I believe the Holy Bible. If it's in the Holy Bible I believe it and if it isn't? I don't. You didn't mention what you are a follower of, Jake. Are you a Communist or a Muslim?
I am a Christian, unlike your dominionist stance.

I am a Christian, unlike your dominionist stance.

I believe you are in for a very rude awakening. If you are Christian you need to repent and return to the Lord while there is still breath in you to do it with. Jesus Christ does not endorse liars, revilers, homosexuality, false religions (such as Islam and Communism) or abortion. You are on the wrong side of the Word of God and will not be able to feign ignorance when you finally stand before the LORD and give an account for your actions and words. God will judge every idle word you have ever written or spoken, Mr. Starkey. That ought be a sobering thought for you. REPENT.

I believe you have no idea, Mrs. M., of that you rant about.

Lean on Jesus and get squared away, please.

Forum List

Back