Murder at the border? Agent kills undocumented immigrant Claudia Gonzalez

The dead bodies SHOULD be left to rot. A solid warning to those fuckers.

This look like Transylvania to you, Vlad? SOME of us have to live on the border, and don't consider dead bodies to be decorative additions to the neighborhood.
I live along the border and for years I lived ACCROSS the border.
Shoot them.

I didn't say anything about "shoot them" or "don't shoot them". I'm addressing your asinine notion of just leaving the bodies littering the landscape. Maybe YOU want your groundwater poisoned; I'll pass, thanks.
The Buzzards and Coyote need food to you know.
Nothing wrong about being "green" with the issue.

I’d atleast throw the corpse back onto wetback territory...let the wetbacks foot the bill for transport, burial and etc.

Good.

Die, bitch.
I saw this story on another forum

The agent was attacked with blunt objects by a group of illegals - this was a clear cut case of self defense

That fact has been neglected in many media stories

Also, video was taken by at least one of the illegals and has apparently gone viral, this is great news as it may serve as a deterrent

Lastly, this is a perfect example of why we need a big, beautiful wall - think of all the lives that will be saved!

DeEEb_uWsAApqYb.jpg
FFS. Yeah it’s ICE that made mom commit a crime.

Good.

Die, bitch.
You're just an anonymous scumbag.
As opposed to you just being a scumbag. Even Adjectives fear you.
You're another anonymous pussy just like him, you gutless little coward.

You're cheering she was killed so you can milk it. Stop being a lying douche
Fuck you punk. It's scumbags like you that are cheering the fact that a teenage girl was killed.

You're just another anonymous, gutless coward, but you and I already know that, don't we?

You're just an evil sack of shit running to high five leftists every time there's a political gain to be had from a death. Well done.

When there's no political gain, suddenly it wasn't really a problem

Last edited:
As opposed to you just being a scumbag. Even Adjectives fear you.
You're another anonymous pussy just like him, you gutless little coward.

You're cheering she was killed so you can milk it. Stop being a lying douche
Fuck you punk. It's scumbags like you that are cheering the fact that a teenage girl was killed.

You're just another anonymous, gutless coward, but you and I already know that, don't we?

Are you a fucking retard...she was 20 years old...stated by your programmer CNN....20 year olds are not “teenagers”.
Another anonymous, punk ass pussy heard from. You scumbags should be ashamed yourselves.

Here you're just innocently explointing a dead girl for political gain and you're unfairly catching a bunch of crap for it. Just unbelievable, huh?

they attacked the agents

The agent was responding to a report of illegal activity near a culvert and discovered a group of undocumented immigrants, the agency said. The agent tried to apprehend the group, but he came under attack by people using blunt objects.
Fake News! Lies from Trump Swamp! There were no blunt objects, weapons or attack! CPB agent shot an unarmed female teen.

My bad, I didn't realize you were there

Another case of suicide by cop. We need some demonstrable way of showing approval when a criminal chooses to die.
She was just in the group; I doubt if she was attacking the cop.
The girl would not be dead if:

1. She hadn't tried to enter the U.S. illegally
2. The group she was with hadn't attacked the the border agent

The border agent acted in self-defense. If he hadn't, we'd be reading about his death due to blunt force trauma.
Who told you that the group attacked the agent?
Here's a link. Was also in NY Magazine. I didn't see any of the majors picking it up, but the shooting apparently happened about a month ago.
Border Patrol Agent Placed On Leave Following Deadly Shooting Near Laredo

She was a criminal with a gang of criminals. A tip, when you do that, bad things may happen ...

The border agent acted in self-defense. If he hadn't, we'd be reading about his death due to blunt force trauma.
Who told you that the group attacked the agent?

It's in the second paragraph of the article you used in the OP.

Clearly, you didn't even bother to read it.
The keyword in the second paragraph is, "the agency said". You pretended that CNN saw what happened. Don't spread fake news like Trump does.

It's fake news to take the word of law enforcement over fake news? You're really stretching on that one

Did you really mean that?
The asshole OP was trying to guilt us into his commie bullshit. Gotta fight fire with fire.
This kind of rhetoric is why I keep warning against dehumanizing language like calling anyone "animals." She was a young woman. She's dead. Maybe she was rushing the cop and in a bunch like that, he may well have feared for his life. Probably she wasn't the one he was most worried about.
It is the reaction here by posters that is more worrisome. It is the REAL communists who use propaganda to bend citizens to their will. You should not let them deceive you into undeserved hatred for illegal immigrants. They're just people. I don't want them sneaking in either, but there is no reason to hate them.
If you are attacking a LEO you are putting your ass on the line. Her ass is dead aad I don't give a rat's ass.
"Hispanic" Is an Intentionally Misleading Term. These Are Indians.

Only in primitive Stone Age cultures does an invasion force bring its children in harm's way.

we were never asked what WE want. Nope, like the sanctuary cities. We had it thrust upon us. By whom? Think about it.
The 1% Hates and Fears All Other White People

By the Founding Fodder, who hated and feared the majority. If we had self-determination to vote on the issues, we never would have allowed this cheap-labor invasion. That's the real reason the Far Right push their class-biased Constitution.

But to liberals that would be ok, an American dead is ok as long as you don’t stop these illegals crossing the border.
This will help slow the ones coming across, they will see it’s not a free border anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another case of suicide by cop. We need some demonstrable way of showing approval when a criminal chooses to die.

Like pictures at the border, saying come over if you want, but this could happen to you too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back