Murder at the border? Agent kills undocumented immigrant Claudia Gonzalez

You’re just being an asshole now. No isn’t a coherent response.

Sure it is. It is direct and to the point.

Point stands. You're just as ambiguous and unknown as everyone else. Care to put your real name and address on here?

Way to miss the point, champ.

You're complaining about anonymous people trolling online. Then you got called out for being one of them and sidestepped into this diversion about your avatar.
F65_B03_ED_2_ADD_4_BF8_AA1_D_DDB49_A215_BF4.jpg

The #ClaudiaGonzalez hashtag is spreading like wildfire on social media after a border agent shot undocumented immigrant Claudia Gonzalez to death.
The events surrounding the shooting are still unknown.

Border Patrol agent kills undocumented immigrant in Texas - CNN
She needed to be shot for that outfit alone.

She didn't need to be shot...two things here, they were illegally in the country and according to the article the group attacked the border patrol agent. It's sad she died but they brought it on themselves.
Her parents brought her here with that risk. Dead or a welfare recipient.

1500s, military adviser for a great Samurai warlord of the Warring States period.
So a samurai not a ninja. In the service of a warlord, Isn’t that the same thing? I’m thinking I nailed my observation.

No
You’re just being an asshole now. No isn’t a coherent response.

Sure it is. It is direct and to the point.
It's a concession of defeat.

If you need more information, ask more specific questions.

Threads like this are exemplary of the worst of internet anonymity. So many faceless fools trying to beat their chests over the death of a kid. Talk about animals...

You're fucking trolling.

Not at all. Faceless fools trying to beat their chests over the death of a kid are fucking trolling.

Welcome to the internet.

You too are "faceless". The first time you type anything remotely controversial (which I'm sure you've done in the past), you become a hypocrite. Even if it's just trolling, which that kind of talk is 90% of the time.

How’s the weather in Florida, comrade?

we need to get rid of MS-13 by any means necessary. i support that policy and support law enforcement.

She was a MS13 gang member. They shoved her in front of them when they attacked the border guards.
The result was predicable.

That'll mean about 100 less of them in two generations, fertile and young as she looks.

CNN anyway...

She looks 10 years old. If that's your idea of looking "fertile" then you're a bigger threat to our country than she was.

She looks atleast 13...at 13 those filthy cockroaches are phucking like rabbits. You know this.

She was apparently 20.

According to CNN, she also apparently studied accounting, graduated college, and then "headed to the US when she couldn't find work in Guatemala". So she's presumably smart enough to learn accounting, but not smart enough to figure out that sovereign nations don't like people wandering into them without permission? Smart enough to set up contacts with people here in the US to help her circumvent the law, but not smart enough to fill out an application to come here legally?

F65_B03_ED_2_ADD_4_BF8_AA1_D_DDB49_A215_BF4.jpg

The #ClaudiaGonzalez hashtag is spreading like wildfire on social media after a border agent shot undocumented immigrant Claudia Gonzalez to death.
The events surrounding the shooting are still unknown.

Border Patrol agent kills undocumented immigrant in Texas - CNN

Funny, you let this part out from your link

The agent tried to apprehend the group, but he came under attack by people using blunt objects. The agent fired at least one round, fatally wounding one person, CBP said."

People like you, are tearing this nation apart.

You are vile.

People like you repeating lies are tearing this nation apart! CPB changed their story!

Link.
Border Patrol changes account of undocumented woman's fatal shooting

That's not very impressive. The article title it self calls the change "slight".

Could be as simple as some lawyer not wanting to take a position ahead of the investigation.

Unlike the Texas ACLU and far too many people on this board, I think it might be a good idea to let the investigation work and find things out, rather than "knowing" things with no proof so I can jump right to the "fun" part of declaring my outrage.

The dead bodies SHOULD be left to rot. A solid warning to those fuckers.

This look like Transylvania to you, Vlad? SOME of us have to live on the border, and don't consider dead bodies to be decorative additions to the neighborhood.
I live along the border and for years I lived ACCROSS the border.
Shoot them.

I didn't say anything about "shoot them" or "don't shoot them". I'm addressing your asinine notion of just leaving the bodies littering the landscape. Maybe YOU want your groundwater poisoned; I'll pass, thanks.

That'll mean about 100 less of them in two generations, fertile and young as she looks.

CNN anyway...

She looks 10 years old. If that's your idea of looking "fertile" then you're a bigger threat to our country than she was.

She looks atleast 13...at 13 those filthy cockroaches are phucking like rabbits. You know this.

She was apparently 20.

According to CNN, she also apparently studied accounting, graduated college, and then "headed to the US when she couldn't find work in Guatemala". So she's presumably smart enough to learn accounting, but not smart enough to figure out that sovereign nations don't like people wandering into them without permission? Smart enough to set up contacts with people here in the US to help her circumvent the law, but not smart enough to fill out an application to come here legally?

That’s so weird...like Mexifornia politicians CNN will package ALL illegal wetbacks as “amazing, positive contributing human beings.”
After all....all the DACA filth are doctors and lawyers....just ask CNN.

Good.

Die, bitch.
You're just an anonymous scumbag.
As opposed to you just being a scumbag. Even Adjectives fear you.
You're another anonymous pussy just like him, you gutless little coward.

You're cheering she was killed so you can milk it. Stop being a lying douche
Fuck you punk. It's scumbags like you that are cheering the fact that a teenage girl was killed.

You're just another anonymous, gutless coward, but you and I already know that, don't we?

Good.

Die, bitch.

Fuck you punk. It's scumbags like you that are cheering the fact that a teenage girl was killed.

You're just another anonymous, gutless coward, but you and I already know that, don't we?

Are you a fucking retard...she was 20 years old...stated by your programmer CNN....20 year olds are not “teenagers”.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Good.

Die, bitch.

If she was 20 she wasn't a teenage girl. Not that it wouldn't have mattered. Shoot her and leave the body as a warning to others.

Are you a fucking retard...she was 20 years old...stated by your programmer CNN....20 year olds are not “teenagers”.
Another anonymous, punk ass pussy heard from. You scumbags should be ashamed yourselves.

Another anonymous, punk ass pussy heard from. You scumbags should be ashamed yourselves.

Haha...fuck filthy wetbacks...she got exactly what her filthy ass deserved. Now go piss your pants in your straight jacket whacko.
Looks like she's been "documented" now.

If she was 20 she wasn't a teenage girl. Not that it wouldn't have mattered. Shoot her and leave the body as a warning to others.
I would prefer somebody shoot you and leave your stinking corpse for the garbageman to pick up.
Classic! Libstains always want someone else to kill for them. Who, Ms-13, your heroes?

You aren't anonymous? Why don't you see what happens to your sorry hide if you go into Mexico uninvited.

The dead bodies SHOULD be left to rot. A solid warning to those fuckers.

This look like Transylvania to you, Vlad? SOME of us have to live on the border, and don't consider dead bodies to be decorative additions to the neighborhood.
I live along the border and for years I lived ACCROSS the border.
Shoot them.

I didn't say anything about "shoot them" or "don't shoot them". I'm addressing your asinine notion of just leaving the bodies littering the landscape. Maybe YOU want your groundwater poisoned; I'll pass, thanks.
The Buzzards and Coyote need food to you know.
Nothing wrong about being "green" with the issue.

Forum List

Back