Murder among the Mormons

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Been watching this and it was very interesting. I wasnt familiar with the background but it was easy enough to follow and was quite shocking in places.

There were still unanswered questions at the end but I think that only the killer could answer. I wont give any more detail as I dont want to spoil it for you.

Collectors are obsessive people and I believe that it attracts damaged souls in the first place. Its on the netflix

image.jpg

The murders of Mandy Power, her 80-year-old mother Doris Dawson, and Mandy’s children Katie, aged 10, and Emily, aged eight, have been described as some of the most brutal ever seen in Wales.
The family were beaten to death at the family home in Kelvin Road, the property then set on fire.

Sweep your own porch, Hitlerlookalike...

image.jpg

The murders of Mandy Power, her 80-year-old mother Doris Dawson, and Mandy’s children Katie, aged 10, and Emily, aged eight, have been described as some of the most brutal ever seen in Wales.
The family were beaten to death at the family home in Kelvin Road, the property then set on fire.

Sweep your own porch, Hitlerlookalike...
That would make a good subject for a doc.The story has everything. Thanks for randomly posting this you stupid irish trumper.

Been watching this and it was very interesting. I wasnt familiar with the background but it was easy enough to follow and was quite shocking in places.

There were still unanswered questions at the end but I think that only the killer could answer. I wont give any more detail as I dont want to spoil it for you.

Collectors are obsessive people and I believe that it attracts damaged souls in the first place. Its on the netflix
It is an interesting show. A bit long in the tooth in order to make multiple episodes, but not so much you give up and stop watching.
It really does emphasize how obsessive and desperate high end collectors can be, as well as how organized religions all have their skeletons they will fight hard to keep hidden.

It is an interesting show. A bit long in the tooth in order to make multiple episodes, but not so much you give up and stop watching.
It really does emphasize how obsessive and desperate high end collectors can be, as well as how organized religions all have their skeletons they will fight hard to keep hidden.
I have a couple of friends that collect a certain type of sporting memorabilia. I have been with them at auctions and its unbearable. First there is a meeting to agree the strategy and they agree what each will bid on. Then the phones will be going to find out who else will be there. The auction itself is almost a side show. After it they take their shit home, take a pic,catalogue it and stick it in a box in the back bedroom, never to be seen again.
Its a sickness in my opinion.

Forum List

Back