Multiple Victims at Indianapolis FedEx Facility

Thoughts and prayers.

See you guys for the next one. Probably in a few days at most.
I don't see the usual 2nd Amendment nutters around rationalising things. Is it possible they're at last feeling embarrassed?
Embarrassed? Because some nutter decided to kill, using a firearm? Did it EVER occur to you to hold the SHOOTER responsible for their actions and not gun owners in general? Yell ya what, Ace, keep pushing until your government whores actually believe they can remove 2A and the level of violence you see now will seem like heaven on earth in comparison. Keep it up...FAAFO

The cops are pretty sure they know who the shooter is, according to CNN. FBI is searching his house. If they haven't got fingerprints to positively identify the body, maybe they're going by dental records? Trying to locate family to make a positive ID?

They're searching his house, but they don't have a positive ID?...LMAO!!

We know the shooter was a white male. I’m seeing a lot of the victim’s families are Black. Law enforcement is very tight lipped on details of the suspect. Are they scrubbing his social media?

EzHJdlVVoAIqlt8

EzHJdlVVEAAr07g

EzHJdlVVUAMtn88
White male? Like muslim male? or mixed hispanic like Zimmerman who had both white and black blood along with asian (native of central of south america) but called white because it fit the thugs at the various blm type race hos clubs and the medias agenda?

The cops are pretty sure they know who the shooter is, according to CNN. FBI is searching his house. If they haven't got fingerprints to positively identify the body, maybe they're going by dental records? Trying to locate family to make a positive ID?

They're searching his house, but they don't have a positive ID?...LMAO!!

Yeah, he's a 19 year old kid..........but violence in video games had nothing to do with it....;)

We know the shooter was a white male. I’m seeing a lot of the victim’s families are Black. Law enforcement is very tight lipped on details of the suspect. Are they scrubbing his social media?

EzHJdlVVoAIqlt8

EzHJdlVVEAAr07g

EzHJdlVVUAMtn88
White male? Like muslim male? or mixed hispanic like Zimmerman who had both white and black blood along with asian (native of central of south america) but called white because it fit the thugs at the various blm type race hos clubs and the medias agenda?
Would the people killed be less killed if the suspect was a gay Asian albino muslim who use to be Jewish??

..Biden fking up the US in so many ways
Like???

For issuing out too many vaccines a day??

For raising the child tax credit??

For sending out 1400 stimulus checks??

Did the mass shooter post this photo online before he did the mass shooting??

View attachment 480499

Yes, Biden is responsible for a bill that gave over a trillion dollars to big business and appeased the masses with crumbs. I had forgotten that.
So did Trump, whoop-de-doo...

Except, I didn’t tout Trumps bill, as some great humanitarian aid. Biff is and pretending it is a god send to the masses.
Keep moving those goal posts.....

I said Biden's COVID Relief package is widely popular....you whining like a bitch about it doesn't change the fact it is popular....

This is the reason why you morons resort to manufacturing fake outrage over dumb shit because you know you lose the policy debate every time
.....yes, it's widely popular to dumbasses like hitler was widely popular to dumbasses
!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahhahahahahah-OF course if you give [ waste ] $$$$$ to people the it will be popular---DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please tell us how conservative "austerity cuts" helps stimulate the economy in one of the worst economic crises in US history??

and why didn't Trump impose these austerity cuts instead of begging to put his name on a $1200 stimulus check?
popular!!!! hahahhahahahhahah dumbasses --just like the USSR and we know how that turned up
Show me how targeted stimulus checks to working and middle class Americans results in us ending up like the USSR?

100% of that stimulus money goes back into the economy and spurs economic growth which is backed up BY THE DATA.....which is why morons like you gotta resort to saying stupid shit instead of addressing THE DATA
it's temporary and immoral. The stimulus money is spent on things like Nikes making Nike and footlocker shareholders happy and richer eventually. In a year, most of the shoes are worn out and the US is saddle with trillions in debt that they have to raise taxes on to pay just the interest. Then you have the whole inflationary thing------with the stimulus money--everyone has raised prices so even once the stimulus is spent---and the idiots who spend every dime will be broke again, prices for everything will still be up making it harder for them next year.

I'm middle class---I don't get a stimulus--I just get to pay taxes and pay more for basics-------and yes, I am still saving money instead of spending because that is what smart people do.

this buying votes for stimulus is how Venzuelas are created baby-----------------eventually the musical chair game will stop.

The stimulus is spent on things that create a multiplier effect on the economy....if someone spends their stimulus on Nike or buying a plane ticket, or going to a restaurant...or to buy a gun, that is their right.......that money still goes back into the economy......which is what a stimulus is meant to do.....

But again.....I see morons don't understand how the economy works
You don't learn from history do you...never ever in the fucking history of the world does the government giving away money improve the economy long term. It simply gives a sugar high temporarily---corporations and rich move in to make themselves richer as do the politicians who use the money to BUY VOTES not caring about the long term consequences--feds or their equivelent print money as they are doing now---the currency loses value causing inflation and lose of jobs----along with food shortages-----

IF spending would get rid of a bad economy---Obama's economy wouldnt' have part time workers and households making less money on average---
Stimulus spending has gotten us out of Republican recessions over and over again......

but I understand why you would want to pretend otherwise with no DATA to refute a single word I said....just your bitch ass feelings....

EzHJdlVVoAIqlt8

EzHJdlVVEAAr07g

EzHJdlVVUAMtn88

Dark skinned why dude...lol

Oh this is terrible...we need to take a look at guns. This pandemic has caused so much mental stress on people, goodness.
I'm shocked!
No not with the fact there has been another mass shooting but with people on this thread's reaction to it.
It's almost like total acceptance that this is and always will be the norm - like someone announced bread gone up a dollar.
We have of course the usual looney suggesting the answer is that everybody should walk around like Rambo
with at least an automatic rifle, handgun, and several belts of ammo thrown over each shoulder, schoolkids and Nunns included.

When the fuck are you going to take active measures to stop it?
It can’t be stopped , it’s impossible
I agree there is no answer. As a liberal I’m inclined to shout about gun control but in the end most of these shooters will find a gun.

I think we’ll need to go the way of El Salvador which means armedguards at every Wendy’s, school, and work place in America. Jobs jobs jobs I guess.
Again I'm shocked by your passive acceptance that change is not possible but one thing I don't understand is why the victim's families haven't sued the gun manufacturers.
Provided you can get it on camera you yanks seem to sue for the slightest thing - if someone gives you a dirty look they are in court. America is known as the land of Lawsuits. So if the families had sued, the gun manufacturers would after all the victims over all the decades have surely gone bust by now. So why didn't they?

I listened to a podcast by Michael Moore last week over the Denver mass shooting.
I was surprised that 73% of Americans don't even own a gun. And a large majority want far-reaching gun control laws. Although the Democrats now have a majority in the Senate they still can't get reforms through because as Moore says Republicans use the old filibuster trick of talking until the Bill runs out of time. Moore suggests that everybody needs to phone their senator's office and complain. Senators will only do something if they think they are going to lose votes. So you need to do that and get every member of the family to do the same. Even phone other state senators and pretend you live there and get all the family and friends doing the same.

I've already phoned all of my reps and senators to start removing gun laws. Too many of the current laws infringe and need to be thrown out.
Have fun at the OK corral that is America until some fruitcake takes you out.

You have a 99.9997% chance of not being murdered by a person using a gun.

If that's not safe enough for you then you have a problem
You are Five times more likely to be murdered in the US than in the UK.
You are Sixty times more likely to commit suicide in the US (simply because of the prevalence of handguns) than in the UK. Each time guns were restricted, by new laws in the UK it was noticed that the suicide rate also fell.
40,000 deaths in the US per annum through guns puts her on par with third-world countries. Up till March 2021 11,000 gun deaths despite the lockdowns.
Contrary to zguys fantasies about guns saving lives stopping unknown criminal attacks.
The majority of shootings are by family, friends, and people known to the victim. Typical is the shooting and death of Marvin Gaye by his father a preacher.

So what?

A 99.9997% chance of not getting murdered by a person with a gun.

And you think you should be worried?

And you people say people who own guns live in fear.
Why would I worry about gun crime in the US?
I'm terminally ill and don't worry about that, so I'm not likely to worry about feck all.

I feel guilty! That is my problem just as 20 years ago I felt guilty when the UK and US announced they were going into Iraq. I was working for the UK Gov giving emergency loans to people who were in an unexpected financial crisis.
I quit my job and had a blazing row with my line manager that I made sure everybody could hear. I insisted that everybody working for the Gov should quit in protest over the Govs Illegal war. I told her I was going on hunger strike and stormed off.
For weeks I wrote to everybody I could think of stating why the war was illegal and why I was prepared to starve to death to try and stop it.
For their part, they sent detectives around to try and convince me that my hunger strike was pointless, and at one point suggested that I could be sectioned if it were deemed that I'd become a danger to myself. I remember the last detective I saw I told " You have no idea of all the implications and how after you win your war the whole region will be destabilised."

Only after I saw the missiles exploding in Baghdad did I give up my hunger strike that had lasted 3 weeks and my girlfriend at the time had brought me a Pot Noodle.

I have always felt guilty about the mass shootings in the US and never did anything to try to stop it, Now though I have thought of something that would if done properly have an impact provided I can get some yanks to help me and will reveal my solution in a separate thread.
I'm not terminally ill; and have along life left before me and I am not losing any sleep due to fear of being murdered by a person with a gun.

And I guess I realize that it's stupid to feel guilty about something I didn't do.

Like???

View attachment 480499

Yes, Biden is responsible for a bill that gave over a trillion dollars to big business and appeased the masses with crumbs. I had forgotten that.

Except, I didn’t tout Trumps bill, as some great humanitarian aid. Biff is and pretending it is a god send to the masses.

I said Biden's COVID Relief package is widely popular....you whining like a bitch about it doesn't change the fact it is popular....

This is the reason why you morons resort to manufacturing fake outrage over dumb shit because you know you lose the policy debate every time
.....yes, it's widely popular to dumbasses like hitler was widely popular to dumbasses
!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahhahahahahah-OF course if you give [ waste ] $$$$$ to people the it will be popular---DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please tell us how conservative "austerity cuts" helps stimulate the economy in one of the worst economic crises in US history??

and why didn't Trump impose these austerity cuts instead of begging to put his name on a $1200 stimulus check?
popular!!!! hahahhahahahhahah dumbasses --just like the USSR and we know how that turned up
Show me how targeted stimulus checks to working and middle class Americans results in us ending up like the USSR?

100% of that stimulus money goes back into the economy and spurs economic growth which is backed up BY THE DATA.....which is why morons like you gotta resort to saying stupid shit instead of addressing THE DATA
it's temporary and immoral. The stimulus money is spent on things like Nikes making Nike and footlocker shareholders happy and richer eventually. In a year, most of the shoes are worn out and the US is saddle with trillions in debt that they have to raise taxes on to pay just the interest. Then you have the whole inflationary thing------with the stimulus money--everyone has raised prices so even once the stimulus is spent---and the idiots who spend every dime will be broke again, prices for everything will still be up making it harder for them next year.

I'm middle class---I don't get a stimulus--I just get to pay taxes and pay more for basics-------and yes, I am still saving money instead of spending because that is what smart people do.

this buying votes for stimulus is how Venzuelas are created baby-----------------eventually the musical chair game will stop.

The stimulus is spent on things that create a multiplier effect on the economy....if someone spends their stimulus on Nike or buying a plane ticket, or going to a restaurant...or to buy a gun, that is their right.......that money still goes back into the economy......which is what a stimulus is meant to do.....

You don't learn from history do you...never ever in the fucking history of the world does the government giving away money improve the economy long term. It simply gives a sugar high temporarily---corporations and rich move in to make themselves richer as do the politicians who use the money to BUY VOTES not caring about the long term consequences--feds or their equivelent print money as they are doing now---the currency loses value causing inflation and lose of jobs----along with food shortages-----

IF spending would get rid of a bad economy---Obama's economy wouldnt' have part time workers and households making less money on average---
Stimulus spending has gotten us out of Republican recessions over and over again......

but I understand why you would want to pretend otherwise with no DATA to refute a single word I said....just your bitch ass feelings....

If Spending was a way to get rich, all you welfare hos would be millionaires instead of living in public housing with bad credit. Hyper-Inflation coming---with it loss of jobs and economy because the government can't keep printing money and think that no body has notice that it isn't worth the paper printed on.

Like???

View attachment 480499

If Spending was a way to get rich, all you welfare hos would be millionaires instead of living in public housing with bad credit. Hyper-Inflation coming---with it loss of jobs and economy because the government can't keep printing money and think that no body has notice that it isn't worth the paper printed on.
Even that liberal darling Warren Buffet says no to almost all proposals to spend money.

Funny how we used to think it was a good thing when a politician didn't want to spend money.

Someone is whispering in these nuts ears...and getting them armed...

Can't AR-15's be modified to make them full automatic?

It seems that if it was possible then it would have been done by now. Or on the other hand, would a gun owner who was proposing a mass shooting have the presense of mind to be able to do so?

Keeping in mind that fully automatic weapons really aren't a tactical advantage in shootings where the intended victims are more than 25 meters away unless they are a part of a dense crowd.

Otherwise, what else can be said about this one that hasn't been said about all the other ones?

Send thoughts and prayers?

My initial reaction here is to speculate that this was a jilted lover or jealous husband event....but I'll wait on updates to the true facts.
Why?
There's always a lady placing a man in that role. Always. That's how this sort of thing always goes down. The "girl gang" is chatting up the whole town to dump an unwanted boyfriend, and the guy can't do anything or go anywhere because the girls are talking so much shit about him all day long every day until he's dead and they can find a new victim.
Lol, where the fuck do you live? I need to avoid that area. Yep girls talk that is for sure. The thing is there is typically as much positive talk as negative. My divorce was final today. All ready four of the single women of my neighborhood have knocked on my door to check on me. I am a fan of the rumor mill. Always made my life easier don't even gotta announce your availability. Lol.

The words of Martin Luther King are ringing in my head right now.

" Free at last ! Free at last! Thank God almighty free at last!

Today has been a great day for me!!!!!!!

Free at last! Free at last! Thank God almighty free at last!

Terrible what happened in Indy but I am not thinking about it.

And once again, it's time for the Democrats to be whipped and beaten and flogged and corporally punished out of their proposed initiatives to grab guns from law-abiding citizens and human beings who have the right to be armed and defend themselves from Democrat volence and lawlessness.

EzHJdlVVoAIqlt8

EzHJdlVVEAAr07g

EzHJdlVVUAMtn88
Tight lipped = Muslim and/or black.
It's only been 14 hours since it happened, and according to reports last night, they didn't know who in hell he was at first. Next of kin needs to be notified. Give them a break!

Not everything is about race to everyone. Only people who have issues about race see the world that way.

Oh yeah except if you're white then its family be damned, we have to get this out yesterday.

Forum List

Back