Muhammad Ali was a Coward

Give me my M60. See who wins.

Why would you need a gun in a ring?
Why would he need boxing gloves in the jungle?

If you believe you could have taken Ali then you should have offer yourself up, but I doubt it would have happen.

Look, many cowards of that time and you might believe Ali was a coward and if so then three of our last four Presidents were cowards from running away, hiding in the Guard or using doctors to dodge and yet many forgive them...

No one enjoys war, well except nutters...
Trump was not a coward

He courageously fought bone spurs and he knows more than the Generals

You know my old troll add tires of trolling on subjects like this...

Bill Clinton dodged the draft...

George W. Bush was hid in the Guard.

Donald Trump was rich enough to have a doctor say he was not fit for service...

So yes they were cowards because a poor kid went in their place, but at that time no one really wanted to fight in that police action...

As for Trump comments, he an idiot that make other idiot foam at the mouth!
It was a war. LBJ should have realized it in 1965 and not been obsessed with his Great Society money pit.

If you believe you could have taken Ali then you should have offer yourself up, but I doubt it would have happen.

Look, many cowards of that time and you might believe Ali was a coward and if so then three of our last four Presidents were cowards from running away, hiding in the Guard or using doctors to dodge and yet many forgive them...

Trump was not a coward

So yes they were cowards because a poor kid went in their place, but at that time no one really wanted to fight in that police action...

Most people forget the fact that Trump could not know which doctor would evaluate him.

As for your last comment, please don't call other people idiots without proofreading your comment.

Fuck Muhammad Ali. He could have been like Joe Louis and went to draft for troop morale. Real men were in the jungles...not back home burning draft cards.

Well so was George W. Bush, Bill Clinton and Donald Trump, and yet they got elected to be the Commander...

Ali made his choice and I may not agree it was his choice...

George W Bush was not back home burning draft cards, and neither was Donald Trump. Your batting average is 1 for 3 which is above the Mendoza line, but very inaccurate.

We're they sent to Vietnam?

No, so stop pretending they were serving while others were dying!

If you want to call Bill Clinton a coward, so be it but everyone from that era knew the Guard was where the rich kid hid while the poor kid went in their place and other rich kids had doctors lying about their bone spurs...

So stop rewriting history, or better stop being a coward and call Trump and Bush what they are, oh wait you voted for that trash so you love cowards as long as they are Republican!

Fuck Muhammad Ali. He could have been like Joe Louis and went to draft for troop morale. Real men were in the jungles...not back home burning draft cards.

All that said, Ali would have never taken a knee in the boxing ring as a form of protest.

Ali was a class sports figure.

Trump was not a coward

Most people forget the fact that Trump could not know which doctor would evaluate him.

As for your last comment, please don't call other people idiots without proofreading your comment.

Awww, Donald Trump is white trash that you excuse because of the R after his name. I am sure you would proudly die for him as fools like you do daily!

Also Trump was not being sent to war because he was not poor, so stop lying!

Trump is a coward but hey his voters love to lie and say he is a true hero that saved America!

Well so was George W. Bush, Bill Clinton and Donald Trump, and yet they got elected to be the Commander...

George W Bush was not back home burning draft cards, and neither was Donald Trump. Your batting average is 1 for 3 which is above the Mendoza line, but very inaccurate.

We're they sent to Vietnam?

No, so stop pretending they were serving while others were dying!

If you want to call Bill Clinton a coward, so be it but everyone from that era knew the Guard was where the rich kid hid while the poor kid went in their place and other rich kids had doctors lying about their bone spurs...

So stop rewriting history, or better stop being a coward and call Trump and Bush what they are, oh wait you voted for that trash so you love cowards as long as they are Republican!

Millions of people were not sent to Vietnam. I had two older cousins in the Army in the 60s, and neither went to Vietnam. Their father and their uncle did!

Cowards don't fly single-engine fighters that have a glide slope of a brick. Trump was medically DQed. Learn to live with it.

Real men know the Gulf of Tonkin incident was all bullshit.

Fuck you! Ali was a hero. Joe Louis got his ass knocked out of the ring by Rocky Marciano.

Trump was not a coward

Awww, Donald Trump is white trash that you excuse because of the R after his name. I am sure you would proudly die for him as fools like you do daily!

Also Trump was not being sent to war because he was not poor, so stop lying!

I see you failed to answer my post. That's just typical for a hot-headed asshole whose greatest claim to fame is probably their own cowardice.

How many years did you serve in combat?

There were some Republicans who showed extraordinary courage in Vietnam,
mueller-and-trump.jpg

Trump is a coward but hey his voters love to lie and say he is a true hero that saved America!
He beat the Viet Cong all by himself...

If it were not for Donald Trump and his heroism:

1. Vietnam would have fell and not become the beacon of Democracy in Asia...

2. The U.S.S.R. would have last longer...

3. America would not be great again!!!

Yeah, nonsense just like saying Trump is not a coward...

Trump was busy banging hookers while Bush was falling down drunk

and clinton was hearing some sucking noise....

Trump was not a coward

Ali was 100% healthy. What’s your point sewer man?
Ali had a religious conscientious objector status

Fat Donnie paid off a doctor for a fake diagnosis.

He beat the Viet Cong all by himself...

If it were not for Donald Trump and his heroism:

1. Vietnam would have fell and not become the beacon of Democracy in Asia...

2. The U.S.S.R. would have last longer...

3. America would not be great again!!!

Yeah, nonsense just like saying Trump is not a coward...
If not for his courageous battle against heel spurs, Trump would have led the US to victory in Vietnam. He knew more about beating the Viet Cong than the Generals did

He was also the most pathological liar in sports history when he said it's against his religious beliefs to kill; I've read the Quran and I can assure you it's a book of bloodthirst cover to cover, stem to stern.
Kind of like the bible, huh?

Forum List

Back