Muhammad Ali documentary by Ken Burns debuts tonight on PBS at 8ET, will run for 4 nights in a row, examines the relationship of Ali with Malcolm X!

and proved it.
He didn't prove anything, he just made it up. Even if we assume that he did not break the rules and did not cheat, and count his statistics as they are, it is still not the best.

hand speed
If there is speed, then you can see it. If people look at the Ruis and see its speed, no one will say that it is not there. And when some blaber moves like a bear, and cannot hit it sharply, and then declares some of his imaginary speed, this is just a circus for idiots

His victories are fake, he is not a fighter, no one even saw him hit hard, he hit like a girl.

You better recognize!

So what's next, you going to tell us that Hank Aaron didn't hit any home runs? Or that George Mikan was better than Kareem?

If there is speed, then you can see it. If people look at the Ruis and see its speed, no one will say that it is not there. And when some blaber moves like a bear, and cannot hit it sharply, and then declares some of his imaginary speed, this is just a circus for idiots
Apparently those acid trips you took when you were young has affected your mental capacity.

You better recognize!
I watched his fights, it's a shameful dirty boxing, and no fighting qualities. All this happened due to the fact that left-wing crooks came to power and promoted their puppet to spoil American boxing. This was in parallel with the infamous withdrawal of troops from Vietnam. Ali is an Arab protégé, backed by the left. He promoted the English passive boxing style.

You racists are pathetic.

I watched his fights, it's a shameful dirty boxing, and no fighting qualities. All this happened due to the fact that left-wing crooks came to power and promoted their puppet to spoil American boxing. This was in parallel with the infamous withdrawal of troops from Vietnam. Ali is an Arab protégé, backed by the left. He promoted the English passive boxing style.
Do you still smoke crack?

In my youth, I had such a sparring partner as Ali, he also constantly ran back and waited for me to relax. But when I pressed him to the ropes, he did not stand for a long time. Nobody stood like that either before or after this artist.

I even used to punch these girls through the defense. It is impossible to stand in a deaf defense for a long time, you will still be punched if someone knows how to beat hard.

In my youth, I had such a sparring partner as Ali, he also constantly ran back and waited for me to relax. But when I pressed him to the ropes, he did not stand for a long time. Nobody stood like that either before or after this artist.
Ali had a complele game. He didn't just run backwards. You would have learned the hard way about walking up on Ali and he would have finished you quick. You're talking crazy and it is apparent that whatever boxing you did, it was on a low level.

Ali had a complele game. He didn't just run backwards. You would have learned the hard way about walking up on Ali and he would have finished you quick. You're talking crazy and it is apparent that whatever boxing you did, it was on a low level.
I'm tired of this circus. The same is always said about Nurmagometov, who sniffs the ass during half the battle, and in real life afraid even to deal one-on-one with a fighter who is a hundredfold lower in status than him. And when I look at the fights of street guys in small promotions, I perfectly understand that there are guys who will fuck off all the tops of MMA and boxing. But no one knows them and will never know. Say hello to the organizers of these cheap productions.

Tell me the f**k how MMA could be dominated by McGregor, some kind of businessman who is extremely slow for his weight and can't even hit a regular round kick normally? If he can't do it so as not to look like an idiot in the eyes of schoolchildren, why is he even trying to do it?

Vovchanchin in heavyweight was faster than these clowns in the super lightweight division.

Just in the 80s and 90s, when Reagan was there, there were real fighters, that's why Tyson appeared.

And they could not agree with Frazer, so they agreed with his seconds. Fraser was very surprised when he was informed that he was blind and was on the verge of death.

Tell me the f**k how MMA could be dominated by McGregor, some kind of businessman who is extremely slow for his weight and can't even hit a regular round kick normally? If he can't do it so as not to look like an idiot in the eyes of schoolchildren, why is he even trying to do it?
The MMA was dominated by Silva. Then John Jones. Grappling skills are a part of MMA and that counters striking.

As for Frazier all you need do is look at his swollen eyes.

Forum List

Back