35-0 loss for Miami.

lg325

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2020
Florida's Past
Been saying for a long time Miami needs a better offensive line this article agrees with that. And now they also need Quarterbacks .

HAHAHAH!!!!!! At the hands of MY Bills no less, bay-bee!!! The fish were humiliated, defeated, shut the fuck out, bent over the table (without lube), drubbed, shall I go on?
Yep, my Dolphins couldn't get anything going at all.

Are they still standing for two national anthems in the NFL, or did they figure out yet that they only play in one country?

The Titans beat Seattle in OT. King Henry proves, once again, he is the best RB in the game. 182 yards rushing and 55 yards receiving, and scored 3 TDs!

And Julio was all up in it. Caught 6 passes for 182 yards. Not bad for a 32 year old.

The Titans beat Seattle in OT. King Henry proves, once again, he is the best RB in the game. 182 yards rushing and 55 yards receiving, and scored 3 TDs!

And Julio was all up in it. Caught 6 passes for 182 yards. Not bad for a 32 year old.
I knew it was a mistake when Dolphins got rid if Tannehill. I missed the game looks like a good one by the score I am looking at.

Tua is not measuring up to his billing. He needs to be replaced but Dolphins got rid of some good quarterbacks. They may not be able to pick one up.

Tua is not measuring up to his billing. He needs to be replaced but Dolphins got rid of some good quarterbacks. They may not be able to pick one up.

Tua is not the issue. The 35-0 loss came when he was knocked out of the game in the first quarter.

When he stayed in a full game Miami beat the Patriots. Get him an O-line that can protect him.

Dolphins lose another one. This time to Indy.27-17. Dolphins QB has a strong accurate arm and scored when they just finally turned him loose. With the right strategy they may well win some games with him and the receivers they have are some good young talent.

Houston Texans to Miami...

hold-my-beer-wait.gif

Forum List

Back