Mueller's team "improper" obtaining of emails???......REALLY??

And of course we can't blame trump for pussy grabbing and assaulting many women...
Sure you could...if you had any evidence, proving it was more than just locker
room talk abd false accusations.

Hey, I don't want a proven perv as a President. I keep waiting for libs / snowflakes to produce the evidence ... but you keep failing.

Besides, it was the Snowflakes who defended Slick Willy be declaring a President's personal sex life is no one's business and has no impact on a President's ability to run the country.

Suddenly under Trump that is no longer true?

Bwuhahaha...

[
Maybe because the story broke about Mueller improperly obtaining the emails on a weekend when the Federal Courthouse is closed. :rolleyes-41:
You have much homework to catch up on
0732d196017f9cc8e39f23fa5e5231f85ce2e790d8c4196d8d33c2bca50dccd6.png

You have proof of your claims?
Posted the links before...feel free to check my posts...or there is this thing called 'Google'...

You brought it up I am searching nothing. Unless you have concrete proof go fys.
Tsk, Tsk...such crude language from a failed snowflake.

Don't blame Trump for the DNC forcing a corrupt, criminal candidate on Democratic Party voters and for Hillary's loss...and don't blame me because you suck at looking things up.
And of course we can't blame trump for pussy grabbing and assaulting many women The shithead is still president while others of lesser crimes against women have stepped down,,Trump is trying to become a putin replica

I've never seen Trump ride a horse shirtless, poor horse not only carrying Trump but having Trumps belly smothering him.
Moores horse was named SASSY ,,,speaking of horses

I've never seen Trump ride a horse shirtless, poor horse not only carrying Trump but having Trumps belly smothering him.
WTF are you talking about? You mean Putin? Or are you trying to claim the fake news meme of Putin and Trump is real?

Bwuhahaha... poor snowflakes - manufacturing BS against Trump or believing fake news BS is real...

:p

Hey, I don't want a proven perv as a President. I keep waiting for libs / snowflakes to produce the evidence ... but you keep failing.

Besides, it was the Snowflakes who defended Slick Willy be declaring a President's personal sex life is no one's business and has no impact on a President's ability to run the country.

If it makes you feel any "better" Queasy, Trump's sexual deviance and perversions are actually the LEAST of his upcoming problems ......LOL

And of course we can't blame trump for pussy grabbing and assaulting many women...

Bwuhahaha...
what would convince you?? A movie of the sexual violence? 16 women lying?...

If it makes you feel any "better" Queasy, Trump's sexual deviance and perversions are actually the LEAST of his upcoming problems ......LOL
The real trouble will start if he tries to fire Mueller Then the shit will hit the fan

Bwuhahaha...
what would convince you?? A movie of the sexual violence? 16 women lying?...
you do know easy he's been accused of rape by an ex wife and a 13 year old child?

you do know easy he's been accused of rape by an ex wife and a 13 year old child?

Wiw...I am such a threat to you, am kicking your ass so vadly in actual fectual debate / discussion, that you have to stoop this low, to engage in despicable false accusations like this..

You are a true Snowflake Democrat - a foul, vile, despicable, lying POS.

Thanks for proving that.

They're trying to make a case to fire him.

well they got it
The Hoarse Whisperer @HoarseWisperer
Replying to @HoarseWisperer
Trump appointed a Giuliani guy to protect him from Mueller...

...and then the guy went and died just as Mueller was coming a'calling.

Trump must be losing his freaking mind...

...even more panicked: Jared Kushner.

Mueller is gonna roast them all.

<end>

The Hoarse Whisperer @HoarseWisperer
Note: Trump team knew Beckler had died. They didn’t know he had failed to lock down their electronics and emails - and didn’t know GSA staff had produced them all without telling anyone.

10:38 PM - Dec 16, 2017

Wiw...I am such a threat to you, am kicking your ass so vadly in actual fectual debate / discussion, that you have to stoop this low, to engage in despicable false accusations like this..

Thanks for proving that.
Sorry, misread that last post...thought at 1st you were saying that about ME.

My apologies for that last post, after misreading...as far as the post itself, being ACCUSED of doing something is not the same as having EVIDENCE one did so.

I personally think all the percs need to be gone. 'D' / 'R' should not matter...

Thanks for proving that.
Sorry, misread that last post...thought at 1st you were saying that about ME.

My apologies for that last post, after misreading...as far as the post itself, being ACCUSED of doing something is not the same as having EVIDENCE one did so.

I personally think all the percs need to be gone. 'D' / 'R' should not matter...
The truth is easy I respect yours and PC's ability to find and post the stuff you do But that said I'm on a complete opposite side of most of it You belittle a dem party thats fought for the rights and welfare of the little people while supporting the vile repubs who fight for the benefit of billionaires

The Meuller house of cards is beginning to collapse and Dem's are in a panic. What's next a 2nd round of recounts in MI, PA, and WI? :laugh:

The Meuller house of cards is beginning to collapse and Dem's are in a panic. What's next a 2nd round of recounts in MI, PA, and WI? :laugh:
Go for it Blues Next up OBSTRUCTION ,,,,,followed by impeachment Even some cowardly yellow republicans will vote to rid us of this lying vile weasel Trump

Forum List

Back