Mueller's team "improper" obtaining of emails???......REALLY??

There is MUCH irony here......and I question the competency of Trump's legal team in accusing Mueller of improperly obtaining emails that are damaging to the Trump Keystone-Kops entourage.

FIRST, it was not too long ago when right wingers on here were "cheering" that Wikileaks (probably with Putin's valuable help) disseminated improperly gained emails from the DNC.......The cheering, back then, was supported that REGARDLESS of how those emails were obtained, the damage was justified.....

Now, the shoe is on the other foot.....and Trump's acolytes don't like it.

SECOND, if that Trump attorney had a legitimate case to make, the entire legal team would have marched over to a DC federal court of jurisdiction and BITCHED loudly.....They have NOT because there is NO case to be made and it is much BETTER to convince Trump cultists through propaganda than with legal facts.
The Trumpers were so eager to get help from Wikileaks and the Russian Secret Police when it came to disclosing private emails.

Now they are all upset when Mueller obtains emails from the GSA (which, happily is run by a Trump appointee).

Sweet payback!
I personally don't care ... because this is just another case of 'Lucy' (Mueller / lib media) pulling the 'football' away from 'Charlie Brown' (Snowflakes) again at the last second, getting their hopes up before ripping their biased, butt-hurt, hate-driven little hearts out ... again.

:p

They're trying to make a case to fire him.
Of course they are....because they are very very frightened of what he's finding....innocent people are not this frightened.
When Mueller and Rosenstein are involved, Innocent people ARE this frightened, as it has been proven these 2 criminals in the past have hidden evidence that would have kept innocent people out of jail and even created fake crimes that sent innocent people to jail.

Of course they are....because they are very very frightened of what he's finding....innocent people are not this frightened.
When Mueller and Rosenstein are involved, Innocent people ARE this frightened, as it has been proven these 2 criminals in the past have hidden evidence that would have kept innocent people out of jail and even created fake crimes that sent innocent people to jail.

You have proof of your claims?

A squeaky "clean" Trump (and his entourage) would ENCOURAGE Mueller's probe rather than deriding his team, the congressional committees, the FBI and the DOJ....
Instead, we have what we have........and one wonders WHY.....

Posted the links before...feel free to check my posts...or there is this thing called 'Google'...

Norm Eisen @NormEisen
Executive privilege does not apply until you are the executive; these documents are from the transition, before Trump became the executive; QED no executive privilege. Grasping at straws here. https://twitter.com/Doranimated/status/942150550006784000 …

8:11 PM - Dec 16, 2017

Matthew Miller @matthewamiller
Funny how the letter claims they are private, not govt documents, but then claims they were protected by executive & deliberative process privilege, which only apply in government.
1f914.png
https://twitter.com/normeisen/status/942200569678258176 …

10:14 PM - Dec 16, 2017

Mueller a republican is THE MOST respected prosecutor in the land and now the scum on the right besmirch his reputation?

Posted the links before...feel free to check my posts...or there is this thing called 'Google'...

You brought it up I am searching nothing. Unless you have concrete proof go fys.

Hey, TS...if you could just make your post fonts a little bit bigger no one could deny / argue against your opinions...

:p Bwuhahahaha

Mueller a republican is THE MOST respected prosecutor in the land and now the scum on the right besmirch his reputation?

You're right they are on the right but not the immediate right, they are so far out there they're about to fall off the right side of the earth. They are not your typical republican although in their minds they think they are. Sort of a love hate with Sybil.

You brought it up I am searching nothing. Unless you have concrete proof go fys.
Tsk, Tsk...such crude language from a failed snowflake.

Don't blame Trump for the DNC forcing a corrupt, criminal candidate on Democratic Party voters and for Hillary's loss...and don't blame me because you suck at looking things up.

Don't blame Trump for the DNC forcing a corrupt, criminal candidate on Democratic Party voters and for Hillary's loss...and don't blame me because you suck at looking things up.

Yea yea yea you go back to your old deflection of Hillary and btw did not vote for her and I'm not a democrat. Jokes on you bone breath.

And of course we can't blame trump for pussy grabbing and assaulting many women The shithead is still president while others of lesser crimes against women have stepped down,,Trump is trying to become a putin replica

And of course we can't blame trump for pussy grabbing and assaulting many women The shithead is still president while others of lesser crimes against women have stepped down,,Trump is trying to become a putin replica

I've never seen Trump ride a horse shirtless, poor horse not only carrying Trump but having Trumps belly smothering him.

The rightwing propaganda machine is even crazier than usual at this point.

Watch the queen of the harpies Jeanine Pirro go off her rocker:

“It’s time to take them out in cuffs”: Fox News’ Jeanine Pi...

Pirro must have attended law school at Trump U.

Why isn't SHE marching up to a federal court to make the case???
Maybe because the story broke about Mueller improperly obtaining the emails on a weekend when the Federal Courthouse is closed. :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back