Mueller’s Reprehensible Ultimatum to General Flynn: Your Son or Your Country? Make Your Decision!

Flynn is a grown up man who knew he was dealing with shady characters in both the Trump campaign and the Russians. Trying to make any of this true marks Flynn as a total dumb-ass unsuited for the jobs he had. Who else has Trump hired that is way too stupid to avoid entrapment by the "deep state" AKA the rule of law?

Trump obviously surrounded himself with several persons that had more regard for power, money, and influence, than they had regard for The US Constitution & our laws.

I say too bad; fuck 'em

Trump obviously surrounded himself with several persons that had more regard for power, money, and influence, than they had regard for The US Constitution & our laws.

I say too bad; fuck 'em
The unAmerianism in you is strong, plus stupidity!

This is why the Justice system is frowned upon. This is how they use the unlimited power of GOVT to break you or make those around you lie to support false charges towards you. It needs an overhaul.

This is what they do.

I say too bad; fuck 'em

I have not violated the laws like Trump & his posse have; I obey the laws.

That makes me MORE American than Trump & his asshole posse.

You're welcome

I say too bad; fuck 'em

I have not violated the laws like Trump & his posse have; I obey the laws.

That makes me MORE American than Trump & his asshole posse.

You're welcome

Obama salutes you.
th

Trump came out as clean as a fresh load of Tide washed laundry. On the other hand, Mueller and his band of liberal renegades are about to see some real American justice. They thought that their little corrupt gang could get away with anything. Not. Thank God we finally have a real AG

Trump came out as clean as a fresh load of Tide washed laundry. On the other hand, Mueller and his band of liberal renegades are about to see some real American justice. They thought that their little corrupt gang could get away with anything. Not. Thank God we finally have a real AG

so, the fact that Mueller could not "exonerate" Trump of criminal activity equates to coming, "out as clean as a fresh load of Tide washed laundry."

Clinton was correct; you people are rubes, worse than rubes actually.

Forum List

Back