Mueller Vs. Trump...Expect The Unexpected

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
The Nunes/Gowdy memo is released and the ensuing firestorm envelopes the Rats at the FBI and DOJ. Trump calls Mueller to the WH.

Trump: "Hi Bob, have a seat".
Mueller: "Thank you. First we'll need to swear you in, Mr. President".
Trump: "Uh, Bob.....First we'll need to swear YOU in."
Mueller's face turns ashen when AG Sessions and FBI Director Wray enter the room.
Mueller: "I don't understand...what's going on here?"
Trump: "Well Bob, I just fired Rosenstein and now I'm firing you....YOU'RE FIRED!"
Mueller: "I don't understand."
Trump: "Oh, I think you understand perfectly, Bob. And now you're being put under oath"
Mueller: "For what?"
Trump: "Bring in the grand jury, Jeff."
Mueller looks in stunned silence as the grand jury he empaneled files into the room.
Trump: "Jeff can take it from here, Bob. Oh and BTW, your boy Comey was arrested 15 minutes ago".
Mueller: "I'll get you for this!"
Trump: "Wait, did everybody hear that? Have a nice interview Bob....we'll have somebody arrange your bail."

The Nunes/Gowdy memo is released and the ensuing firestorm envelopes the Rats at the FBI and DOJ. Trump calls Mueller to the WH.

Mueller's face turns ashen when AG Sessions and FBI Director Wray enter the room.
Trump: "Well Bob, I just fired Rosenstein and now I'm firing you....YOU'RE FIRED!"
Trump: "Oh, I think you understand perfectly, Bob. And now you're being put under oath"
Mueller looks in stunned silence as the grand jury he empaneled files into the room.
Trump: "Jeff can take it from here, Bob. Oh and BTW, your boy Comey was arrested 15 minutes ago".
Trump: "Wait, did everybody hear that? Have a nice interview Bob....we'll have somebody arrange your bail."

Lol, wanna bet?

ok, who in the hell forgot to lock the gate at the asylum?

And we sent the FBI to gather up Obama, have a nice day, Bob.

DUWkmBRW4AA27nL.jpg

It's pathetic that kissing that fat old bastard's ass is more important to these people than respecting the office of the President and wanting its #1 to be at the very least a NON-criminal.

If Trump is so damned innocent, why this ridiculous, ongoing smear campaign against the investigators? It's getting silly folks. If Trump is innocent, no worries. Leave the investigators to their jobs--they'll find nothing, right?

It's pathetic that kissing that fat old bastard's ass is more important to these people than respecting the office of the President and wanting its #1 to be at the very least a NON-criminal.

If Trump is so damned innocent, why this ridiculous, ongoing smear campaign against the investigators? It's getting silly folks. If Trump is innocent, no worries. Leave the investigators to their jobs--they'll find nothing, right?

It's a biased witch hunt....nothing more

Republicans loved Mueller up until they realized he was actually doing something. Now they're like, "Damn it. Tell him to stop doing stuff."

Then they'll find nothing. End of story, right?

You all might be very surprised what they find

I used to believe too there was nothing there but over the months of hearing there is no collusion a hundred times a day and the dysfunctional republican congress trying to discredit Mueller and the FBI I have now come to the realization when one keeps denying something over and over, there has to be something to this. Maybe not collusion but certainly money laundering all the way to trump.

thats produced four people getting charged ..

so youre full of witch hunt bullshit

but everyone knew that.

If Mueller finds no funny business, I'll actually be glad. Sure will be glad when it's over, that's for sure.

Cool. Then instead of trashing the investigation we should allow it to continue. After all, nobody did anything wrong.

If Mueller finds no funny business, I'll actually be glad. Sure will be glad when it's over, that's for sure.

The old fool will drag it out forever

Cool. Then instead of trashing the investigation we should allow it to continue. After all, nobody did anything wrong.

:itsok:

Hey Mona...it's not what Trump is innocent of...it's what the deep state faggots are guilty of.

Forum List

Back