Mueller told Trump’s attorneys the president remains under investigation ...

Lol's. Mueller thinks he is gonna try and get President Trump on possible obstruction of justice PROBLEM IS the clowns President Trump has fired have turned out to be CRIMINALS and are now under investigation themselves!

you aren't smart enough to know what mueller is thinking.

and that type of tactic is up your alley anyway.

so be quiet, freakazoid
Make me bitch. I love watching you snowflakes meltdown. I think deep down all the leftists know the outcome will be NOTHING CRIMINAL happened but just like the election they keep holding on to some desperate hope to get President Trump out of office.

poor little joke of a trumptard
I can piss you off with one post darling....You may find me a joke but I can trigger you like crazy...I enjoy it! Its why you aren't on ignore yet.

{/watching Jillian's chew toy announce he loves his job}

WaPo broke this story. Trump's testimony will likely give Mueller his very few missing puzzle pieces.
… and if Mueller doesn’t find obstruction of justice, Trump will lie during one of his many depositions and end up charged with perjury.

Why is Boop being so prevalent on this here Messageboard?

Perhaps she needs reminded that OP has infected ass carbuncles and needs to wash their ass infinity.

I surely do not envy her chair towel.

Lol's. Mueller thinks he is gonna try and get President Trump on possible obstruction of justice PROBLEM IS the clowns President Trump has fired have turned out to be CRIMINALS and are now under investigation themselves!

Trump is a crook himself.

Trump is a crook himself.

The reparations check is in the mail.

rofl.gif

PROBLEM IS the clowns President Trump has fired have turned out to be CRIMINALS and are now under investigation themselves!

You call them clowns, Donald calls them the "best people."

No he doesn't.

Actually he did.

PROBLEM IS the clowns President Trump has fired have turned out to be CRIMINALS and are now under investigation themselves!

You call them clowns, Donald calls them the "best people."

No he doesn't.

Actually he did.

Post the link but nobody gives a shit anyway.

Subject is a very dangerous status because when they interview, they give the kind of information that changes their status from subject to target.

Your fat, infected ass isn't qualified to use Annie Lennox in anything. Next!

My cousin sang that @ DisneyLand as the headliner. You, are like Jabba The Hut.

(with infected ass carbuncles)

Subject is a very dangerous status because when they interview, they give the kind of information that changes their status from subject to target.

goofy's your cousin?

shoulda known

goofy's your cousin?

shoulda known

Words cannot begin to describe how stupid of a tangent you just stepped onto.

goofy's your cousin?

shoulda known

Words cannot begin to describe how stupid of a tangent you just stepped onto.

clearly, your words can't, but that's hardly a surprise, is it?

Forum List

Back