Mueller Team Getting Grilled over Trumped up Charges of their victims "Lying to The FBI"

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
Apparently Mueller and Dems alike are getting their asses handed to them lately......Good for the Judges, especially since there is still no evidence of collusion. Bunch of dirty bastards :blowup:

This entire swampy cabal needs to be busted up and the ring master Obama needs to go to prison where he belongs.....

This entire swampy cabal needs to be busted up and the ring master Obama needs to go to prison where he belongs.....
Also Hillary, Comey, Brennan and Clapper.
You unhinged nutters are hilarious.
Really?...we have evidence to back up our assertions....you do not....
Evidence? LOL. More like fabricated nutter bullshit. But I'll play along. Lay out your evidence for me.

Evidence? LOL. More like fabricated nutter bullshit. But I'll play along. Lay out your evidence for me
Too much to list and too much work when I know you will just blow it off....so if you can't see the truth by now you never will because you don't want to...not worth my valuable Golf time....

Evidence? LOL. More like fabricated nutter bullshit. But I'll play along. Lay out your evidence for me
Too much to list and too much work when I know you will just blow it off....so if you can't see the truth by now you never will because you don't want to...not worth my valuable Golf time....
Like I said, fabricated nutter bullshit.

Judge grills Mueller team on claim Manafort lied; prosecutors say issue's 'at heart' of Russia probe

And This. LOL

Manafort trial Judge TS Ellis taunts and torments Mueller team: 'Tears in your eyes'

“I understand how frustrated you are. In fact, there’s tears in your eyes right now,” Ellis said. (When Andres denied Ellis’ claim, the judge said, “Well, they’re watery.”)

Strange....this is what Judge Jackson ruled today:

MUELLER INVESTIGATION

Judge rules Manafort lied to Mueller about contacts with Russian

Judge rules Manafort lied to Mueller about contacts with Russian

Another swing and a miss there dork-wad.

Forum List

Back