Mueller & Sessions Need Fired

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
Clinton, The DNC, & The Obama Administration are the most Corrupt and Evil Group Of People I have ever witnessed.

After the Brazille confessions, The revelation The FBI and DOJ were both Corrupt, The DNC, Fake Russian Dossier, and Uranium One Bribery and Extortion Scandal, Podesta Group, and Mueller knowing about Russia Colluding with Clinton and engaging in Bribery and still refusing to investigate it, and James Comey being bar none, the most corrupt FBI head ever who’s Corruption only Rivals That Of Loretta Lynch, Clinton, Obama’s And Rice’s.....

This Whole Fucking Sham of an Investigation is totally Upside Down.

Throw Manafort In Jail for all I care. He was only with The Campaign for a couple months and was fired for Just Cause. But Podesta, Comey, Schultz and Clinton better Fucking be locked up for life with him. And Obama needs to be publicly disgraced, humiliated, impeached and disbarred and his Library Burnt to the ground!

I’m absolutely pissed at Cowardly Sessions and Mueller is Corrupt as Evidenced by his, Comey’s, & Holders Complicity and Involvement In Uranium One.

And we were lied to. Obama authorized Export of our Uranium and it ended up in Asia and The Middle East.

If Justice Does not Hang these people, we need to riot in the Streets. And we will be justified in doing it!

Last edited:
Calm down, let Mueller prove or disprove he is a disciplined unpartisan prosecutor. I still have faith the Clintonistas will lose some bodies in all this.

I'll cry for you later if you remind me!

upload_2017-11-2_18-57-40.png

Calm down, let Mueller prove or disprove he is a disciplined unpartisan prosecutor. I still have faith the Clintonistas will lose some bodies in all this.
I don’t for ONE minute believe Mueller is Anything but a Snake and a scumbag.

The reason being is the same pieces of shit that defended Clinton Defend Mueller and this piece of SHIT KNEW RUSSIA was bribing The Clintons and members of Congress to get Uranium One Approved and Sucked Putin’s Cock instead of kicking him in The Balls!

The reason being is the same pieces of shit that defended Clinton Defend Mueller and this piece of SHIT KNEW RUSSIA was bribing The Clintons and members of Congress to get Uranium One Approved and Sucked Putin’s Cock instead of kicking him in The Balls!
Mueller is an American Patriot!

upload_2017-11-2_19-14-50.png

View attachment 158292

Are we talking about the same Mueller that was director of the FBI when the Uranium One deal went through. Or is your next door neighbor named Jack Mueller.

View attachment 158292

Are we talking about the same Mueller that was director of the FBI when the Uranium One deal went through. Or is your next door neighbor named Jack Mueller.

The Mueller That has Putin’s Jizz on his face.

Yah the corrupt Ex FBI Director who is trying to vindicate his friend the Corrupt Ex FBI director’s reputation when he was rightly fired for being corrupt and incompetent!

Mueller has the bad guys on the run.

Far righties, quit listening to foxnews, the treason channel.

Clinton, The DNC, & The Obama Administration are the most Corrupt and Evil Group Of People I have ever witnessed.

After the Brazille confessions, The revelation The FBI and DOJ were both Corrupt, The DNC, Fake Russian Dossier, and Uranium One Bribery and Extortion Scandal, Podesta Group, and Mueller knowing about Russia Colluding with Clinton and engaging in Bribery and still refusing to investigate it, and James Comey being bar none, the most corrupt FBI head ever who’s Corruption only Rivals That Of Loretta Lynch, Clinton, Obama’s And Rice’s.....

This Whole Fucking Sham of an Investigation is totally Upside Down.

Throw Manafort In Jail for all I care. He was only with The Campaign for a couple months and was fired for Just Cause. But Podesta, Comey, Schultz and Clinton better Fucking be locked up for life with him. And Obama needs to be publicly disgraced, humiliated, impeached and disbarred and his Library Burnt to the ground!

I’m absolutely pissed at Cowardly Sessions and Mueller is Corrupt as Evidenced by his, Comey’s, & Holders Complicity and Involvement In Uranium One.

And we were lied to. Obama authorized Export of our Uranium and it ended up in Asia and The Middle East.

If Justice Does not Hang these people, we need to riot in the Streets. And we will be justified in doing it!

The only thing that is upside down is you. The fact is that Clinton did not have the final say in the Uranium One deal. There is no evidence she did anything to encourage the deal to go through. It had to go through 9 different agencies. There is no evidence Comey is corrupt. Just because you don't like his decision does not make him corrupt. There also is some truth to the Russian dossier. You are a typical Trump sycophant.

View attachment 158292

The Mueller That has Putin’s Jizz on his face.

Yah the corrupt Ex FBI Director who is trying to vindicate his friend the Corrupt Ex FBI director’s reputation when he was rightly fired for being corrupt and incompetent!

You should see a cardiologist. That amount of unreasonable hate will make you dead quicker than you might think.

The Mueller problem will resolve when Mueller gets prosecuted. That is never going to happen with the incompetent idiot Jeff Sessions. Sessions has to go.

The Mueller problem will resolve when Mueller gets prosecuted. That is never going to happen with the incompetent idiot Jeff Sessions. Sessions has to go.

Sessions will probably go. You probably didn't hear about it from fox, but you might want to look into Steven Miller's testimony.

"Mueller & Sessions Need Fired"

Well, you're half right.

Sessions deserves to be fired.

Mueller deserves a freaking medal.

Forum List

Back