Mueller report to be released Thursday

Trump was absolutely exonerated of all wrong doing in the Mueller report.

That's why his team of lawyers has been working feverishly to craft their rebuttal ( also known as talking points) to the Mueller report.

It makes perfect sense.
You've seen the unredacted Mueller report?
2p7ncjs1y9o21.jpg

There are still a metric shit-ton of investigations going on.

If he didn't commit a crime it would be impossible for him to obstruct justice.

Wrong.

100% Correct...Dumbass
Martha Stewart was convicted of obstruction, despite the fact that her insider trading case was thrown out.

Can there be obstruction of justice with no underlying crime?
vo83evqsq4o21.jpg

About 25% of the pages will have redactions. I can hear the fuckwad dems whining already. I hope some of them can see the unredacted version so they can STFU and get back to work fixing immigration.

Well what do you expect from whiny little shits??

That's why his team of lawyers has been working feverishly to craft their rebuttal ( also known as talking points) to the Mueller report.

It makes perfect sense.

Wrong.

100% Correct...Dumbass
Martha Stewart was convicted of obstruction, despite the fact that her insider trading case was thrown out.

Martha was convicted of LYING about the sale of stock, not obstruction.
THE MARTHA STEWART VERDICT: THE OVERVIEW; STEWART FOUND GUILTY OF LYING IN SALE OF STOCK

It makes perfect sense.
2p7ncjs1y9o21.jpg

Some one tell Martha Stewart and Scooter Libby that because they served jail time for Obstruction without the "underlying crime" being prosecuted

Just think, the board will be dem free while they wait for their talking points.

Of course. The Mueller report cleared Trump and his campaign. They were counting on that report to hang Trump.

Surprise.

Now Mueller and Barr a shielding Trump. They are as guilty as the lefty loons think Trump is.

Gotta love whinny little shits.

If the dims think that they can make a case for obstruction, go for it. The GOP members in the House and Senate know that its nonsense and will never vote to remove. So keep beating that drum that has no there there...

Wrong.

100% Correct...Dumbass

THE MARTHA STEWART VERDICT: THE OVERVIEW; STEWART FOUND GUILTY OF LYING IN SALE OF STOCK
one count of conspiracy, two counts of making false statements and one count of obstruction of agency proceedings.

Also, Trump publicly admitted obstruction.

Wrong.

100% Correct...Dumbass

one count of conspiracy, two counts of making false statements and one count of obstruction of agency proceedings.

GO FOR "TRUMP OBSTRUCTION" AND STOP WHINING ABOUT IT, SEE WHERE IT GOES...
(Hint: the GOP will not vote to remove because the obstruction is bullshit as confirmed by the AG. So its another dim waste of time)

About 25% of the pages will have redactions. I can hear the fuckwad dems whining already. I hope some of them can see the unredacted version so they can STFU and get back to work fixing immigration.
They only want to see it to leak it.

They only want to see it to leak it.

The dims just don't get that the last two years of their screaming "collusion" caused a "cry wolf" response by voters who turned their propaganda claims into "so what, ....yawn".

Wrong.

100% Correct...Dumbass

Martha was guilty of other crimes.

Mueller has written that there was no collusion or conspiracy by Trump or any on his campaign.

Because there is no other crime, Trump can be categorized as simply an innocent man being falsely accused
and simply defending himself.from a false charge.

If Mueller could have found just one instance of collusion he might have been able to charge obstruction. But because
he couldn't find a charge the entire fiasco will be remembered as a "witch hunt" that failed to produce a single indictment
of conspiring to collude or obstruction of justice.

But, don't you worry because the obstruction charges will be coming in the next few months to high ranking FBI and DOJ
officials right after Horowitz and Barr finish their investigations into how the witch hunt even got started.

Just think, the board will be dem free while they wait for their talking points.

Of course. The Mueller report cleared Trump and his campaign. They were counting on that report to hang Trump.

Surprise.

Now Mueller and Barr a shielding Trump. They are as guilty as the lefty loons think Trump is.

You talk like the full Mueller report has been released. Nope.

And stop throwing Mueller's name around...who are you Bill Barr?

Surprise.

You talk like the full Mueller report has been released. Nope.

And stop throwing Mueller's name around...who are you Bill Barr?

Hey your the one who thinks Mueller and Barr are shielding big bad Trump.

Sure must suck to be your stupid ass.

Republicans and those that can't admit they are,, are praying for 100's of redactions They don't want the world to know what trump nitwits they are

you are FOS, Trump has said he wants the entire report made public. But Barr cannot legally release classified data and grand jury testimony. Are you saying he should violate the law that was put in place by democrats?

Republicans and those that can't admit they are,, are praying for 100's of redactions They don't want the world to know what trump nitwits they are
They want names to persecute Trump associates. They are in search of the crime because they have the man. That is what Stalin did.

When anyone one of them says "rule of law" matters they should be struck with lightning.
They are in search of the crime because they have the man. That is what Stalin did. }}}}
isn't that what republicans did to Bill searched for a crime and finally found one in a lie about a BJ

clinton lied under oath. none of your bullshit can change that. Hillary would be guilty of the same crime if Comey had not been up her ass.

I mean, it's not surprising to see the board morons make up false claims while clearly disregarding the facts that are right in front of their face. I mean, it's the conservative way of doing things. Why stop with this report?

I mean, it's not surprising to see the board morons make up false claims while clearly disregarding the facts that are right in front of their face.

Isn't that what you're doing?

Literally, not at all.

Barr's report specifically states that it does not exonerate Trump. It's black and white. Which part confuses you?

How do you know more about what's in the report than Barr?

I think it's amazing that someone who is clearly a true insider, such as yourself, was able to see the full report and apply your vast legal knowledge to come up with that conclusion.
well because It's what was released from the report. what, you don't know how to use the internet or something? go look it up. ah fk, here.. I'll help your lazy ass out.

Special counsel has no sealed indictments filed

So you think Barr's read of the report is incorrect?
:dunno::eek-52:

Exactly. Ignore the facts in front of you. Produce the conclusion you WANT to hear.

Ignorance is bliss.
Facts? What facts. You wouldn’t know one if you saw one

Barr's statement said the Mueller report does not exonerate Trump.

Fact.

Which part of that did I get wrong?

well because It's what was released from the report. what, you don't know how to use the internet or something? go look it up. ah fk, here.. I'll help your lazy ass out.

Special counsel has no sealed indictments filed

Exactly. Ignore the facts in front of you. Produce the conclusion you WANT to hear.

Ignorance is bliss.

Fact.

does not implicate or exonerate, what part of that don't you get?

Ignorance is bliss.

Fact.

Actually the Mueller report does exonerate Trump of collusion, assuming that Barr's direct quote is correct. It does not exonerate Trump of obstruction. However, AG Barr does exonerate Trump of obstruction, possibly because the president can't obstruct a counter-intelligence investigation done on his behalf. If it was a criminal investigation the dems might have a straw to grasp, but not really. Its over, the fat lady sang.

Ignorance is bliss.

Fact.

the word was not implicate, it was Establish...

as in, establish a crime was committed, beyond a reasonable doubt.

that does not have the same meaning, as your 'implicate' word, that you chose to use.

Forum List

Back