Mueller Report Partisan Garbage

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
I don't read fiction so I haven't read the fool's collection of fables. Those I follow who have and digested what they saw are sickened by it. For instance, in over 400 pages, Fusion GPS's "dossier" is never mentioned. How is that possible? Because Mueller's intent was nothing more than a lame attempt to protect Comey, his beloved FBI, and pals like Brennan and Clapper. The report is obviously written by various team members and it was up to Barr to figure out how to form it into something even legible. Why should we believe anything they said? Where are the 302 tapes to prove the answers they got from intimidated subjects are remotely close to what they claim? Who says WH aides really said what the report claims they said? But it's "part two" that's truly bizarre. Since when does the DOJ "exonerate" anybody for anything? They either charge or they don't charge, which is the bedrock of our judicial system. But like Comey, Mueller and Team Clinton felt they could smear somebody they couldn't charge with anything.

glenmccoycartoon-sunshinestatenews_171.jpg

Did not read any of the hit-piece but heard this fact NOT mentioned......

May 16, 2018 · Fusion GPS' Glenn Simpson Dined With Russian Lawyer Before & After Her Meeting at Trump Tower ... dinner which, you know, when you work on a legal case you get invited to dinner ..

How do you leave that out?

Last edited:
  • Banned
The moonbats don't care...They're the political version of Shoichi Yokoi

Shoichi Yokoi - Wikipedia

My uncle got as far as Saipan before he was wounded. I remember him saying invading mainland Japan would have gotten them all killed by knives, sharpened sticks, rocks, anything the Japanese people could get their hands on. He said Truman's A-bombs saved a million GIs.

• Banned

May 16, 2018 · Fusion GPS' Glenn Simpson Dined With Russian Lawyer Before & After Her Meeting at Trump Tower ... dinner which, you know, when you work on a legal case you get invited to dinner ..

Exactly....their entire "collusion" narrative was based on that meeting with Junior....a meeting he stayed in for maybe five minutes and left...and he proved he left by emailing a staffer that the woman and her handler had misrepresented what she was there for. The time-stamp on that email probably saved him from being charged. If they had charged the President's son, the fur would have really flown which is probably what Mueller's goons wanted to happen so they could charge the President with "obstruction".

My uncle got as far as Saipan before he was wounded. I remember him saying invading mainland Japan would have gotten them all killed by knives, sharpened sticks, rocks, anything the Japanese people could get their hands on. He said Truman's A-bombs saved a million GIs.
Saipan....How apropos.

How long do you think it will be before moonbats start hurling themselves over cliffs?

The Japanese had no navy, air power or island possessions. The war was over but we nuked them to get a signature on a piece of paper and because we could.

The Dems met with her, too.

There was much that is proven fact left out of the report. We know why.

• Banned
Mueller also had a financial stake in stringing out his "investigation" for two years. He knew the first day he was named special prosecutor there was no collusion...all he had to do was read the first FBI report which found nothing. So why did he keep defrauding us? Remember, your Social Security checks are based on your yearly earnings during your working years. Each year that you earned more, replaces a year you earned less in the checks you get in retirement. Who knows what Mueller was making the last two years, but it was certainly more than anything he made back in the 60's or 70's. That's motive to charge HIM with fraud and theft by deception.

Oh, and don’t forget her visa had been pulled until it wasn’t right before the meeting. Add that to the fact, fusion gps and Dems both met with her...

Oh, and don’t forget her visa had been pulled until it wasn’t right before the meeting. Add that to the fact, fusion gps and Dems both met with her...

Which put Clinton/Kerry's State Dept in this up to it's eyebrows....forget the FBI for now...look at State and then the White House....none of this happened without the Kenyan being involved.

I don't read fiction so I haven't read the fool's collection of fables. Those I follow who have and digested what they saw are sickened by it. For instance, in over 400 pages, Fusion GPS's "dossier" is never mentioned. How is that possible? Because Mueller's intent was nothing more than a lame attempt to protect Comey, his beloved FBI, and pals like Brennan and Clapper. The report is obviously written by various team members and it was up to Barr to figure out how to form it into something even legible. Why should we believe anything they said? Where are the 302 tapes to prove the answers they got from intimidated subjects are remotely close to what they claim? Who says WH aides really said what the report claims they said? But it's "part two" that's truly bizarre. Since when does the DOJ "exonerate" anybody for anything? They either charge or they don't charge, which is the bedrock of our judicial system. But like Comey, Mueller and Team Clinton felt they could smear somebody they couldn't charge with anything.

glenmccoycartoon-sunshinestatenews_171.jpg

"I don't read fiction so I haven't read the fool's collection of fables".

Clearly the author of the OP has no idea on how to write a review.

The Japanese had no navy, air power or island possessions. The war was over but we nuked them to get a signature on a piece of paper and because we could.
Taking Japan with troops would have cost over 100,000 lives. Truman did the right thing, we did not start the war, we ended it.

Taking Japan with troops would have cost over 100,000 lives. Truman did the right thing, we did not start the war, we ended it.

The invasion would have cost us those numbers....the occupation would have cost us several times that. The Japanese were particularly afraid of black GI's....they were told they were wild apes who would kill and eat them.

"I don't read fiction so I haven't read the fool's collection of fables".

Clearly the author of the OP has no idea on how to write a review.

Clearly I've written a review and you're so weak you can't refute a word of it....nothing new about that.

The invasion would have cost us those numbers....the occupation would have cost us several times that. The Japanese were particularly afraid of black GI's....they were told they were wild apes who would kill and eat them.
The Japanese were as brainwashed as the useful idiots on the Left. Flying planes into ships gives you a good idea of how far gone they were.

Mueller also had a financial stake in stringing out his "investigation" for two years. He knew the first day he was named special prosecutor there was no collusion...all he had to do was read the first FBI report which found nothing. So why did he keep defrauding us? Remember, your Social Security checks are based on your yearly earnings during your working years. Each year that you earned more, replaces a year you earned less in the checks you get in retirement. Who knows what Mueller was making the last two years, but it was certainly more than anything he made back in the 60's or 70's. That's motive to charge HIM with fraud and theft by deception.

They were paid at a rate of $161K if memory serves me right. Not much compared to what a full-time Private DC lawyer could rake in I suppose?

The Japanese were as brainwashed as the useful idiots on the Left. Flying planes into ships gives you a good idea of how far gone they were.

The Kamikazi (Order of the Orange Blossom) were young wanna-be's who weren't good enough to be combat pilots and they didn't carry enough gasoline to change their mind and turn back. And even after Hiroshima and Nagasaki, an officer corps tried to assassinate their emperor and keep fighting...luckily for everybody, his guards intercepted and killed them before they could do it.

Forum List

Back