Mueller Report Exposes LIES By Trump & Trump Associates

If so why isn't Trump impeached you moron. And how do you obstruct something that didn't happen. We would all like to know. LOL
Impeachment is a POLITICAL act that Congress alone can perform.

Republicans are the majority in Congress.

Republicans have made it their sole purpose to protect their Trumpenführer from any oversight and ignore any and all wrongdoings and crime.

Think McFly, THINK.....!!!!
tenor.gif

If so why isn't Trump impeached you moron. And how do you obstruct something that didn't happen. We would all like to know. LOL

Republicans have made it their sole purpose to protect their Trumpenführer from any oversight and ignore any and all wrongdoings and crime.

tenor.gif
Where's your proof LIAR?

tenor.gif

Well why isn't he indicted then??

Oh wait. I forgot. Mueller's report cleared him. Never mind.

You posers are a laugh a minute.

Again......what we have here are some people easily duped by speculation and loose association concepts. Listen to Barbara Feinsteins line of questions this morning.....doy....only suckers think the president needed to willingly stick his rear end in the air to get the bumpy. I mean....c'mon now.....obstruction isnt obstruction because arm chair quarterbacks say it is, by legal definition. DOY.....

By the way.....Barr is dropping a MOAB on Soetero and Aunt Hilda right now regarding conspiacy!:2up:

Again......what we have here are some people easily duped by speculation and loose association concepts. Listen to Barbara Feinsteins line of questions this morning.....doy....only suckers think the president needed to willingly stick his rear end in the air to get the bumpy. I mean....c'mon now.....obstruction isnt obstruction because arm chair quarterbacks say it is, by legal definition. DOY.....

By the way.....Barr is dropping a MOAB on Soetero and Aunt Hilda right now regarding conspiacy!:2up:

Glad to hear it.

I'm wondering just what Barr will find with his investigation?? The who, what, where when and how should be very interesting.

Hope we all get to see that report.

Glad to hear it.

I'm wondering just what Barr will find with his investigation?? The who, what, where when and how should be very interesting.

I'm just wondering why all these participants in the coup are still free?

Glad to hear it.

Glad to hear it.

Next post down buddy. Barr is going to town right now.

Just a politician.. like Honest Abe and George Washington, eh?.."Not just a pathological liar. He is now a mythological liar."

Forum List

Back