Mueller needs to be replaced as Special Counsel since he and comey work together...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
comey and Mueller are long time conspirators.......Mueller needs to be replaced if the truth is to come out....

Blog: Comey and Mueller Have a History as a Deep State Tag Team

According to Michael Isikoff, writing in 2006, the FBI (then headed by Mueller) and an unnamed "senior Department of Justice official" were advised in October 2003 that Armitage was the man who leaked Plame's identity -- and yet two months later upon his appointment to be Deputy Attorney General, James Comey appointed his friend Patrick Fitzgerald to investigate the leak. It's hard to believe that he didn't at the time know full well who the leaker had been.

Professor Jacobson at Legal Insurrection indicates Comey's testimony suggests Mueller is already going beyond the narrow mandate of Acting Attorney General Rosenstein, and considering whether the President's discussion with him about General Flynn constitutes "obstruction."

By the Order from Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, Mueller includes within his jurisdiction ā€œany matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation.ā€ Comey testified that he believes Mueller is evaluating the communications between Comey and Trump with regard to potential obstruction of justice. Indeed, Comey expressed certainty in his testimony that the Special Counsel was investigating Comeyā€™s conversations with Trump:

COMEY: ā€¦ I donā€™t think itā€™s for me to say whether the conversation I had with the president was an effort to obstruct. I took it as a very disturbing thing, very concerning, but thatā€™s a conclusion Iā€™m sure the special counsel will work towards to try and understand what the intention was there, and whether thatā€™s an offense.

What started as concerns over Russian interference in the election now is about the interactions between Comey and Trump.

CBS News reported that Mueller reportedly gave approval for Comey to testify before Congress and that the testimony was coordinated. Comey testified that he was permitted to review his memos in preparation of his written opening statement for the Committee submitted the day before his live testimony:

COMEY: Yes. I think nearly all of my written recordings of my conversations, I had a chance to review them before filing my statement.

LANKFORD: Do you have a copy of any of the notes personally?

COMEY: I donā€™t. I turned them over to Bob Muellerā€™s investigators.

There are a lot of questions that need to be answered about how Rod Rosenstein came to appoint Mueller in those few days after the Comey leak, and whether Comey and Mueller, directly or indirectly, had any communications regarding Trump prior to Muellerā€™s appointment.

comey and Mueller are long time conspirators.......Mueller needs to be replaced if the truth is to come out....

According to Michael Isikoff, writing in 2006, the FBI (then headed by Mueller) and an unnamed "senior Department of Justice official" were advised in October 2003 that Armitage was the man who leaked Plame's identity -- and yet two months later upon his appointment to be Deputy Attorney General, James Comey appointed his friend Patrick Fitzgerald to investigate the leak. It's hard to believe that he didn't at the time know full well who the leaker had been.

Professor Jacobson at Legal Insurrection indicates Comey's testimony suggests Mueller is already going beyond the narrow mandate of Acting Attorney General Rosenstein, and considering whether the President's discussion with him about General Flynn constitutes "obstruction."

By the Order from Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, Mueller includes within his jurisdiction ā€œany matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation.ā€ Comey testified that he believes Mueller is evaluating the communications between Comey and Trump with regard to potential obstruction of justice. Indeed, Comey expressed certainty in his testimony that the Special Counsel was investigating Comeyā€™s conversations with Trump:

COMEY: ā€¦ I donā€™t think itā€™s for me to say whether the conversation I had with the president was an effort to obstruct. I took it as a very disturbing thing, very concerning, but thatā€™s a conclusion Iā€™m sure the special counsel will work towards to try and understand what the intention was there, and whether thatā€™s an offense.

What started as concerns over Russian interference in the election now is about the interactions between Comey and Trump.

CBS News reported that Mueller reportedly gave approval for Comey to testify before Congress and that the testimony was coordinated. Comey testified that he was permitted to review his memos in preparation of his written opening statement for the Committee submitted the day before his live testimony:

COMEY: Yes. I think nearly all of my written recordings of my conversations, I had a chance to review them before filing my statement.

There are a lot of questions that need to be answered about how Rod Rosenstein came to appoint Mueller in those few days after the Comey leak, and whether Comey and Mueller, directly or indirectly, had any communications regarding Trump prior to Muellerā€™s appointment.
I knew it was a setup.....Comey admitted it was.
Mueller needs to be fired. This is a clear-cut conspiracy....

Others have recused themselves for much less reason. Mueller himself should step forward and simply recuse himself now. Since he was touted as the best of the best, the whole investigation will need to be dropped. As someone rightly pointed out last night, this nation has a preoccupation with scandal. What difference does anything make at this point? Certainly not when Hillary let four people die! We should be more focused on retaliating against Russia for their cyber attacks rather than worrying about the very last minutiae of who talked to who, when and on what minute.

Others have recused themselves for much less reason. Mueller himself should step forward and simply recuse himself now. Since he was touted as the best of the best, the whole investigation will need to be dropped. As someone rightly pointed out last night, this nation has a preoccupation with scandal. What difference does anything make at this point? Certainly not when Hillary let four people die! We should be more focused on retaliating against Russia for their cyber attacks rather than worrying about the very last minutiae of who talked to who, when and on what minute.
Since he was touted as the best of the best, the whole investigation will need to be dropped.
Nice try. Comey isn't be investigated, though.

Since he was touted as the best of the best, the whole investigation will need to be dropped.

he is about to be

he is about to be

And so is Lynch.

Make sue you wait til Saturday nite to fire him.....:lol:

Yep. An obvious attempt to try using reverse liberal logic thrown right back in their face.

But the fact that the democrats are not screaming for a recusal after Comey's meeting IS YOUR PROOF that they think he is favorable to them!!!

And you know it.

As to Comey, don't you be surprised when both he and Lynch come under very close scrutiny. Something very funny going on there.

I just want to see someone actually prosecuted out of the thousand or so Obama-related improprieties.

What is it that President Trump is trying to hide?

Why is President Trump trying to interfere with the Russian investigation?

would you say that since sessions recused himself, this may not be an unreasonable request? the left demanded that for what would appear to be "lesser" reasons.

Yep. An obvious attempt to try using reverse liberal logic thrown right back in their face.

But the fact that the democrats are not screaming for a recusal after Comey's meeting IS YOUR PROOF that they think he is favorable to them!!!

And you know it.

As to Comey, don't you be surprised when both he and Lynch come under very close scrutiny. Something very funny going on there.

I just want to see someone actually prosecuted out of the thousand or so Obama-related improprieties.

The only thing funny is watching your trip and fall when you try to make a point.

Although it is good to see that the right wing nut jobs are already working on excuses

Mueller now has a very serious conflict in interests. Failing to recuse himself places the cloud of collusion and partisan politics suspicion on the whole investigation. The PT Barnum Circus continues in the center ring...

Billy_Bob, no one is coming for anyone.

Mueller has no conflict of interest.

Release the tapes.

Billy_Bob, no one is coming for anyone.

Mueller has no conflict of interest.

Release the tapes.
ok - be objective.

what was sessions "conflict of interest" that made him pull himself out of things yet mueller, described as "brothers in arms" with comey - is going to put 15 years of friendship aside now?

really? i keep asking but no one EVER responds - if this were someone coming after obama, would you still think this "friendship" is harmless?

Forum List

Back