Mueller hires Clinton foundation lawyer, are you kidding me?

The Rs didn't contest Mueller's appointment because they are in on it.

yep & all the way to the top too........we're fucked !!!
They hold titles of power,we the people hold the actual power. Just remember that as I am sure you do already.

But just how does our power come into play???? Not until next voting season????? Yeah, good fricking luck with that.

Since Rosenstein (R) appointed Mueller who is filling in with all D's, not to mention just WHO those D's are....just what does that tell ya? :dunno:
If ballot box is taken away or corrupted that only leaves one box to use. I have no issues doing so as I expect MILLIONS of others won't. The US government only has as much power the people allow it to have.
The American people have no power. It is naive to think otherwise. If we were united against the ruling class, then we could implement our power. This is why the ruling class including the media, divide us with superfluous bull shit. They can't allow the American people having any power. Too many Americans are not smart enough to see that the PROBLEM IS government.
We have arms. All the power we need.

They hold titles of power,we the people hold the actual power. Just remember that as I am sure you do already.

But just how does our power come into play???? Not until next voting season????? Yeah, good fricking luck with that.

Since Rosenstein (R) appointed Mueller who is filling in with all D's, not to mention just WHO those D's are....just what does that tell ya? :dunno:
If ballot box is taken away or corrupted that only leaves one box to use. I have no issues doing so as I expect MILLIONS of others won't. The US government only has as much power the people allow it to have.
The American people have no power. It is naive to think otherwise. If we were united against the ruling class, then we could implement our power. This is why the ruling class including the media, divide us with superfluous bull shit. They can't allow the American people having any power. Too many Americans are not smart enough to see that the PROBLEM IS government.
We have arms. All the power we need.
And you also have legs. Despite not being able to see them without a mirror.

This has now become a full-fledged F*ING JOKE. The Democrats are not even attempting to hide what they are trying to do.

DEMOCRATIC PARTY DONORS? HILLARY CLINTON'S LAWYER?

WHY doesn't Mueller just appoint BARAK F*ING OBAMA AS 'SPECIAL ADVISOR' TO THE WITCH HU...ER, 'INVESTIGATION'?

This is the last Straw...The Assistant US AG and / or President needs to shut this shit down!

Do you think that Ken Starr was a Democrat, or that he hired Democrats?

Trumpbots are idiots to think that the orange baboon is going to get a tame Republican Special Prosecutor.

This has now become a full-fledged F*ING JOKE. The Democrats are not even attempting to hide what they are trying to do.

WHY doesn't Mueller just appoint BARAK F*ING OBAMA AS 'SPECIAL ADVISOR' TO THE WITCH HU...ER, 'INVESTIGATION'?

This is the last Straw...The Assistant US AG and / or President needs to shut this shit down!

Do you think that Ken Starr was a Democrat, or that he hired Democrats?

Trumpbots are idiots to think that the orange baboon is going to get a tame Republican Special Prosecutor.
DL, it's 2017 - come join me. Stop trying to justify the BS going on now by pointing to BS 'then'.

I can't lie, when I heard that this guy was a close friend of Comey to me it smelled immediately of a conflict of interest. Why the Republicans didn't push back on this choice ie beyond me.

This constant campaign of interference is clearly the M.O from the Dems and they are giddy that they have a team in their corner who will "investigate".
The Rs didn't contest Mueller's appointment because they are in on it.

Not new. Same old same old.

Sadly too many Americans see Trump as the bad guy, when clearly the DC Establishment (ruling class/Oligarchy) is the bad guy...really bad guy.

Yep, that's just it.....same old shit

mueller needs to be replaced......a friend of comey, who Trump fired...and now partisan democrats are filling his ranks......including one who was likely an attorney for the Clinton foundation.....

Mueller needs to be replaced.....

CNN Cuts Feed After Senator Objects to Clinton Foundation Atty Joining 'Independent' Counsel - Breitbart

All you need to know is that first thing today democrat Warner started right out on Sessions trying to box him in on his feelings on Mueller as an obvious attempt to keep Mueller on the case. If the Democrats want Mueller on the investigation, YOU KNOW THEY THINK they got their guy working for them from the inside.

When doesn't he appoint Hilary as lead investigator...and huma can be her aide...

I'm waiting for that any minute now!:mad-61: ^^^ :rolleyes-41:

What's wrong with them?? all they do is to hire never Trumpers, Neo cons, people who hate Trump!!! Why???

Why are they doing this to themselves???

Please wake up President Trump!!!!!!!!!

Wake up before is too late :(

mueller needs to be replaced......a friend of comey, who Trump fired...and now partisan democrats are filling his ranks......including one who was likely an attorney for the Clinton foundation.....

Mueller needs to be replaced.....

CNN Cuts Feed After Senator Objects to Clinton Foundation Atty Joining 'Independent' Counsel - Breitbart
Mueller should be replaced with someone unbiased. And the investigation should be directed to Loretta Lynch and Hillary Clinton. That's where obstruction of justice occurred. Fuck the democrats who will have a shit fit over the firing.

Forum List

Back