Mueller Confirms Comey Assertions

Apr 4, 2006
The Other Side of Paradise
no doubt the trumpeters will cry copious crocodile tears over this.

The special counsel has received handwritten notes from Mr. Trump’s former chief of staff, Reince Priebus, showing that Mr. Trump talked to Mr. Priebus about how he had called Mr. Comey to urge him to say publicly that he was not under investigation. The president’s determination to fire Mr. Comey even led one White House lawyer to take the extraordinary step of misleading Mr. Trump about whether he had the authority to remove him.

The New York Times has also learned that four days before Mr. Comey was fired, one of Mr. Sessions’s aides asked a congressional staff member whether he had damaging information about Mr. Comey, part of an apparent effort to undermine the F.B.I. director. It was not clear whether Mr. Mueller’s investigators knew about this episode.

Mr. Mueller has also been examining a false statement that the president dictated on Air Force One in July in response to an article in The Times about a meeting that Trump campaign officials had with Russians in 2016. A new book, “Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House,” by Michael Wolff, says that the president’s lawyers believed that the statement was “an explicit attempt to throw sand into the investigation’s gears,” and that it led one of Mr. Trump’s spokesmen to quit because he believed it was obstruction of justice.

Obstruction Inquiry Shows Trump’s Struggle to Keep Grip on Russia Investigation

The special counsel has received handwritten notes from Mr. Trump’s former chief of staff, Reince Priebus, showing that Mr. Trump talked to Mr. Priebus about how he had called Mr. Comey to urge him to say publicly that he was not under investigation. The president’s determination to fire Mr. Comey even led one White House lawyer to take the extraordinary step of misleading Mr. Trump about whether he had the authority to remove him.

The New York Times has also learned that four days before Mr. Comey was fired, one of Mr. Sessions’s aides asked a congressional staff member whether he had damaging information about Mr. Comey, part of an apparent effort to undermine the F.B.I. director. It was not clear whether Mr. Mueller’s investigators knew about this episode.

Mr. Mueller has also been examining a false statement that the president dictated on Air Force One in July in response to an article in The Times about a meeting that Trump campaign officials had with Russians in 2016. A new book, “Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House,” by Michael Wolff, says that the president’s lawyers believed that the statement was “an explicit attempt to throw sand into the investigation’s gears,” and that it led one of Mr. Trump’s spokesmen to quit because he believed it was obstruction of justice.

Ummmmmm we already know this...Trump said he told Comey to say in public what Comey was saying in private with the president...and that was that Trump was not under investigation...the fact that Comey refused to say that in public was good reason to fire Comey and perfectly legal and proper....

The president does not need a reason to fire Comey or anyone else in the DOJ and the FBI...he can do it just because...he can pick a new DOJ head that can fire Mueller if he wants...you libs are reaching again....

The president does not need a reason to fire Comey or anyone else in the DOJ and the FBI...he can do it just because...he can pick a new DOJ head that can fire Mueller if he wants...you libs are reaching again....
Whats funny about that Jillian?

Poor Silly Jilly..

One, this is not news...

Two, this is perfectly legal as no crimes were committed...

Three, this is a Constitutionally correct action by a sitting US president..

What is news here?

These poster's are still using the Fake News drool ..

Trump said he told Comey to say in public what Comey was saying in private with the president.

AND, you know exactly what Comey was telling the orange liar in "private"???

If you tell me that you heard it from Hannity....I promise I'll back off......(after all, who would ever dare contradict Sean-baby)...............LOL

Trump said he told Comey to say in public what Comey was saying in private with the president.

If you tell me that you heard it from Hannity....I promise I'll back off......(after all, who would ever dare contradict Sean-baby)...............LOL

:blahblah::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

:blahblah::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You could have just SKIPPED a response, don't you "think", RamButt???

Last edited:
Oh hell yes! :lol:

:cuckoo:

Fake news

lying trump loons can't tell fact from fiction, wacko.

BW11.jpg

827.jpg

download (12).jpeg

Forum List

Back