Mueller compels GJ testimony of Manafort's associates (and it goes on)

I guess that last month's dawn raid of Manafort's apartment by the FBI, was not a waste of time.

Mueller Seeks Grand Jury Testimony from PR Execs Who Worked With Manafort

This is the first public indication that Mueller's investigation is beginning to compel witness testimony before the grand jury .......

Public relations execs tied to Manafort project get grand jury subpoenas

Keep guessing. The grand jury is just doing what it is there to do, ask questions. You draw whatever conclusions you want from that, but it has always been known that Manafort had previous dealings with the Ruskies and he was only part of Trump's team for a few months. Mueller probably wants a little fishy to save face, it would look bad if they don't find wrongdoing in SOMEONE, so maybe Manafort will be the sacrifice, and if THAT is the Big Russian Scare that comes out of all of this, then the joke is truly on the taxpayers for the MILLIONS that have been WASTED on this CHARADE for nothing.

And a bunch of lawyers just got even richer.
Yeah like they did with the 10 or 11 examinations of Hillary,,,,,,And how do you think Trump avoided all those law suits against him ??? He OUTSPENT those suing him

WHAT investigations, Edd? You mean those ATTEMPTED investigations where they are still fighting the DOJ for years to release the subpoenaed material? Or do you mean the Comey investigation where in June '16, he listed a long list of federal crimes, capital crimes that Hillary had perpetrated, but that Obama's AG Lynch told him to drop?

BUT DON'T WORRY, Trump will be reopening those investigations soon.

I hope he does, breaking the law is breaking the law. Do you feel the same if indeed something is found on Trump?

We already know Manafort laundered money by selling cash-only real estate in NYC and pino trump laundered money there and in Florida.

We know that pino trump said he and Putin are long time friends, then he never met Putin, then he did and then he didn't ...

Almost every staff member and family member had contacts with Russians, include pino trump himself. Why did every single one of them lie about it? Including pino trump.

There's more but we all know it already.

Oh what a tangled web weave ...

“We don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.”.............Eric Trump in 2011 or 2012(?).....

Donny Trump Jr.’s love affair with Moscow
The president’s son spent far more time in the country than his father did, and developed personal ties there that continued beyond the November election.

Trump Jr.’s love affair with Moscow

I wonder if Ivanka can also contribute another "shovelful" in digging our beloved orange clown's deep hole.......

Keep guessing. The grand jury is just doing what it is there to do, ask questions. You draw whatever conclusions you want from that, but it has always been known that Manafort had previous dealings with the Ruskies and he was only part of Trump's team for a few months. Mueller probably wants a little fishy to save face, it would look bad if they don't find wrongdoing in SOMEONE, so maybe Manafort will be the sacrifice, and if THAT is the Big Russian Scare that comes out of all of this, then the joke is truly on the taxpayers for the MILLIONS that have been WASTED on this CHARADE for nothing.

Well, here's the scenario......First a little background on Manafort

“Manafort proposed in a confidential strategy plan as early as June 2005 that he would influence politics, business dealings and news coverage inside the United States, Europe and the former Soviet republics to benefit the Putin government, even as U.S.-Russia relations under Republican President George W. Bush grew worse,” the AP reports.

So, given the above, Trump makes Manafort his campaign Chair from March until August 2016........Cute, isn't it?

Taken the above........There are TWO possible scenarios that emerge....

First, Trump is a dumb shit who does NOT implement a background check on who he hires to run his campaign......

Second, Trump had NO choice but to hire Manaforst because the Russians demanded it.....

So, which of those 2 scenarios seems more plausible?

Neither. The one I already offered is the only reasonable one for people not looking for oo7 conspiracies. If you want that, you missed the 3300 of the past 8 years, 2009 - 2016.

No....we want men and women on the Supreme Court who believe in the Constitution..

EXCEPT adherence to the Fourth Amendment when pardoning a scum bucket like Arpaio....Correct?

I don't get why people like you come here to waste our time? Is it that you think we don't have anything better to do than to read your tripe? The fact that you ALWAYS make a federal case out of every little thing Trump while completely dismissing the very same things done under other democratic presidents shows that not only isn't your views, statements and opinions worth anything, they are totally disingenuous and the mere ravings of a political hack come here to push a specific agenda against all rational thinking! So why even bother. Before you even post, we already know what your opinion will be. We get it: Everything Trump does is pure evil and scum. That pretty much sums up your entire world view.

We already know Manafort laundered money by selling cash-only real estate in NYC and pino trump laundered money there and in Florida.

We know that pino trump said he and Putin are long time friends, then he never met Putin, then he did and then he didn't ...

Almost every staff member and family member had contacts with Russians, include pino trump himself. Why did every single one of them lie about it? Including pino trump.

“We don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.”.............Eric Trump in 2011 or 2012(?).....

Tell us how Eric Trumps Russian money made you flip your vote

Yes...ask Scooter Libby and Martha STewart how valid their indictments were....a fishing expedition with the backing of the federal government can dig up anything they want.....

Don;t you right wingers "wish" that the WH, the Senate and the House were run by republicans?

(OOOOppps, my bad......never mind.)
And the Supreme Court

But still - they cannot do anything.

Well, to be fair, they did give themselves more vacation time, cut family leave for the rest of us, refuse to raise minimum wage but give themselves a raise, fail to come up with health care plan even though, for the past 7 years, they've said they already had one, exempted themselves from trump care so they will get to keep ObamaCares that we buy for them but they won't let us buy for ourselves .................................

Just the usual gop agenda.

Its funny that that excuse is so popular when, in point of fact, Russian and trump/gop lies did indeed get pino trump elected.

[QUOTE="toobfreak, post: 18020796, member: 63059"]I don't get why people like you come here to waste our time? Is it that you think we don't have anything better to do than to read your tripe?[/QUOTE]

You are a funny fuck head........

Lets see.........I start a thread.......right wing Idiots like you respond to that thread UNFORCED........and then, scum bags like you actually take the time to type the above????

(What an IDIOT !!!!!.................LOL)

Much more important is what pino trump has promised Putin - the Artic. Its not just the oil that Putin wants and trump is giving him. Its a huge repository of rare minerals.

[QUOTE="toobfreak, post: 18020796, member: 63059"]I don't get why people like you come here to waste our time? Is it that you think we don't have anything better to do than to read your tripe?

Lets see.........I start a thread.......right wing Idiots like you respond to that thread UNFORCED........and then, scum bags like you actually take the time to type the above????

(What an IDIOT !!!!!.................LOL)[/QUOTE]

If only there was some way that toobfreak could avoid ton have his precious time wasted in reading this thread.

If only ....

Ya wanna bet he still doesn't know there's an on/off and channel changer button on his TV remote?

:cuckoo:

[QUOTE="toobfreak, post: 18020796, member: 63059"]I don't get why people like you come here to waste our time? Is it that you think we don't have anything better to do than to read your tripe?

(What an IDIOT !!!!!.................LOL)

If only there was some way that toobfreak could avoid ton have his precious time wasted in reading this thread.

If only ....

Ya wanna bet he still doesn't know there's an on/off and channel changer button on his TV remote?

:cuckoo:[/QUOTE]

I must admit,toofreak hasto be one of the FUNNIEST poster on here.....

Much more important is what pino trump has promised Putin - the Artic. Its not just the oil that Putin wants and trump is giving him. Its a huge repository of rare minerals.
You trust Trump at your own peril A real slimebag

You are a funny fuck head........Lets see.........I start a thread.......right wing Idiots like you respond to that thread UNFORCED........and then, scum bags like you actually take the time to type the above???? (What an IDIOT !!!!!.................LOL)

Aside from the fact that you are a useless monotone Derp, nothing you post here has a thing to do with the topic! Your only point is that anyone disagreeing with you is one of a dozen expletives. I bet your IQ isn't even 85. Even your avatar is a picture of you kicking yourself in the ass. None of you idiots can even make a post without swearing! What is that, Rule #56 that if you ACT pissed off, everyone will think your position must be right? The Mueller Expedition has been nothing but a FISHING EXPEDITION up to now, and unless proven wrong by revealing a person directly connected to the Trump campaign deliberately conspired with Vladimir Putin to CHANGE THE OUTCOME of the 2016 presidential election, it shall REMAIN nothing more than a very costly FISHING EXPEDITION and all of the claims in the world to just "be patient" don't amount to a hill of beans.

YOU KNOW NOTHING, and everything you say is nothing more than personal baggage holding out against all odds that you will FINALLY sooner or later get Trump on ONE THING out of 2,372. So far you got ZILCH.

I guess that last month's dawn raid of Manafort's apartment by the FBI, was not a waste of time.

This is the first public indication that Mueller's investigation is beginning to compel witness testimony before the grand jury .......

Nut4900, when nothing comes of the Mueller "investigation", will we need to put you on suicide watch? You obviously have a lot riding on this since you post about this fantasy every day.

You are a funny fuck head........Lets see.........I start a thread.......right wing Idiots like you respond to that thread UNFORCED........and then, scum bags like you actually take the time to type the above???? (What an IDIOT !!!!!.................LOL)

Aside from the fact that you are a useless monotone Derp, nothing you post here has a thing to do with the topic! Your only point is that anyone disagreeing with you is one of a dozen expletives. I bet your IQ isn't even 85. Even your avatar is a picture of you kicking yourself in the ass. None of you idiots can even make a post without swearing! What is that, Rule #56 that if you ACT pissed off, everyone will think your position must be right? The Mueller Expedition has been nothing but a FISHING EXPEDITION up to now, and unless proven wrong by revealing a person directly connected to the Trump campaign deliberately conspired with Vladimir Putin to CHANGE THE OUTCOME of the 2016 presidential election, it shall REMAIN nothing more than a very costly FISHING EXPEDITION and all of the claims in the world to just "be patient" don't amount to a hill of beans.

YOU KNOW NOTHING, and everything you say is nothing more than personal baggage holding out against all odds that you will FINALLY sooner or later get Trump on ONE THING out of 2,372. So far you got ZILCH.
On one thing?? Isn't that how repubs got Bill?

You're a funny asshole........LOL

Nut4900, when nothing comes of the Mueller "investigation", will we need to put you on suicide watch? You obviously have a lot riding on this since you post about this fantasy every day.

Life is good..........Trump is bad......Trump ass kissers are funny.......LOL

The guy is losing it. Now he cannot even write coherent sentences: "toobfreak could avoid ton have his precious time wasted?"

You know you've gotten a mile inside his head when he keeps telling you everything you say is funny.

Forum List

Back