Mueller compels GJ testimony of Manafort's associates (and it goes on)

I guess that last month's dawn raid of Manafort's apartment by the FBI, was not a waste of time.

Mueller Seeks Grand Jury Testimony from PR Execs Who Worked With Manafort

This is the first public indication that Mueller's investigation is beginning to compel witness testimony before the grand jury .......

Public relations execs tied to Manafort project get grand jury subpoenas

Keep guessing. The grand jury is just doing what it is there to do, ask questions. You draw whatever conclusions you want from that, but it has always been known that Manafort had previous dealings with the Ruskies and he was only part of Trump's team for a few months. Mueller probably wants a little fishy to save face, it would look bad if they don't find wrongdoing in SOMEONE, so maybe Manafort will be the sacrifice, and if THAT is the Big Russian Scare that comes out of all of this, then the joke is truly on the taxpayers for the MILLIONS that have been WASTED on this CHARADE for nothing.

And a bunch of lawyers just got even richer.

• Banned
Keep guessing. The grand jury is just doing what it is there to do, ask questions. You draw whatever conclusions you want from that, but it has always been known that Manafort had previous dealings with the Ruskies and he was only part of Trump's team for a few months. Mueller probably wants a little fishy to save face, it would look bad if they don't find wrongdoing in SOMEONE, so maybe Manafort will be the sacrifice, and if THAT is the Big Russian Scare that comes out of all of this, then the joke is truly on the taxpayers for the MILLIONS that have been WASTED on this CHARADE for nothing.

Well, here's the scenario......First a little background on Manafort

“Manafort proposed in a confidential strategy plan as early as June 2005 that he would influence politics, business dealings and news coverage inside the United States, Europe and the former Soviet republics to benefit the Putin government, even as U.S.-Russia relations under Republican President George W. Bush grew worse,” the AP reports.

So, given the above, Trump makes Manafort his campaign Chair from March until August 2016........Cute, isn't it?

• Banned
Ha! Mueller subpoenaed the Russian collaborating Podesta Group.

The thread was NOT meant to protect crooked democrats if they collaborated....but, CONVENIENTLY, you forgot to mention the targeted Trump group.....

I'm sure it was just an oversight on your part......LOL

• Banned
Somewhere in the background, I can hear Flynn "singing" like a canary.in heat.....LOL

I guess that last month's dawn raid of Manafort's apartment by the FBI, was not a waste of time.

Mueller Seeks Grand Jury Testimony from PR Execs Who Worked With Manafort

This is the first public indication that Mueller's investigation is beginning to compel witness testimony before the grand jury .......

Public relations execs tied to Manafort project get grand jury subpoenas

As I've tried to tell you, Jake, MewLOLer cannot touch the third rail of "Russian hacking schlonged Jake's gal Hillary" because it immediately leads to Seth Rich downloading the DNC emails on to a flash drive

He's looking into this irrelevant cap instead.

Well, here's the scenario......First a little background on Manafort

“Manafort proposed in a confidential strategy plan as early as June 2005 that he would influence politics, business dealings and news coverage inside the United States, Europe and the former Soviet republics to benefit the Putin government, even as U.S.-Russia relations under Republican President George W. Bush grew worse,” the AP reports.

So, given the above, Trump makes Manafort his campaign Chair from March until August 2016........Cute, isn't it?

Well, here's the scenario.....

A). Trump had nothing to do with Manafort in 2005 and that was ten years before he even thought about running for president! Further, that does not mean that Trump knew any of what you say, and if I remember correctly, Trump removed him as soon as he got whiff of his previous dealings.
B). If Manafort had a strategy to influence politics and news coverage since 2005, WHERE THE HELL IS IT? It must be one SUCKY strategy, because I have not seen the SLIGHTEST change in politics or news coverage, nor anything bent towards favoring Russia. Wasn't it the Senate who just voted to SANCTION them? If we are "favoring" Russia, then why are relations at an all time low?
C). What you are describing of Manafort is better known as a FOREIGN LOBBYIST. HALF OF DC are lobbyists. Most top government officials once leaving office get jobs doing what? You guessed it . . . . become a lobbyist for some foreign country.

So all that means is Manafort being JUST ONE MORE in a city full of them and if they come down on him, it is all political face saving and will end up being shown NOT TO HAVE A DAMNED THING TO DO WITH TRUMP. As we've known all alone

And if ONE MAN can so affect elections as to justify the scope, length and cost of this investigation just to sort it out, then we will go broke investing everyone and solve our enemy's problems for them.

AND I AM STILL looking for JUST ONE vote that was changed from all of this, much less the THIRTY-EIGHT electoral votes Hillary fell short of, to have needed to win the election.

A). Trump had nothing to do with Manafort in 2005 and that was ten years before he even thought about running for president!

Surely you're NOT that fucking dumb.......So Trump, the "smart businessman" hires a Manafort without checking his background???....................OR, did Trump hire Manafort under the direction of one of Putin's stooges???

Which of the TWO above"scenarios" seems more likely now?

A). Trump had nothing to do with Manafort in 2005 and that was ten years before he even thought about running for president!

Surely you're NOT that fucking dumb.......So Trump, the "smart businessman" hires a Manafort without checking his background???....................OR, did Trump hire Manafort under the direction of one of Putin's stooges???

Which of the TWO above"scenarios" seems more likely now?
Jake, tell us again how Putin made you flip your vote from Hillary to Trump

Jake, tell us again how Putin made you flip your vote from Hillary to Trump

I hope you don;t take offense.....But you are regarded....and not just by me....as a waste of space on this forum.......Why?....Well, because you're really a useless idiot.

....and Once the last person standing in the Trump Administration is impeached, St. Hillary the Inevitable is restored to her rightful place in the Oval Office

...and Once the last person standing in the Trump Administration is impeached, St. Hillary the Inevitable is restored to her rightful place in the Oval Office

See what I mean???.....You really are a useless idiot.....

Now, some of your fellow morons will "congratulate" you on your witty post......because morons like to stick together.....just as racists prop each other up like Arpaio and Trump for example.

Surely you're NOT that fucking dumb.......

But apparently YOU are! If we were stupid enough to elect (TWICE) that useless, lying, America-hating piece of dirt Obama for our PRESIDENT and not vet HIS background of all the COUNTLESS EGREGIOUS things he had done, then I can forgive Trump in missing a small detail in one obscure man's background, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT ISN'T TRUMP WHO DOES THE INVESTIGATIONS, Snowflake! He hires people and companies to do that. And he did the right thing as soon as he saw a conflict. But apparently you are too brain-dead to ever admit that.

Meantime, it takes Mueller, a Special Counsel, and a large team of the Biggest, Most Expensive Top Crack Lawyers in the country, to turn up AFTER MORE THAN A YEAR, that Manafort needs to be looked at a bit closer!

Meantime, Manafort is merely being QUESTIONED, he isn't exactly behind bars yet. After 15 months, Mueller and ALL HIS BOYS STILL haven't determined Manafort's innocence or guilt, but Trump was supposed to do all of this and determine that Manafort was a Russian spy or whatever all in just a few days? That is your stupid tired argument? Then your brain has turned into the white goo in the ass-pimple on the cheek of a jackass.

hee+haw+donkey.jpg

BTW, we are saving the Orange Jumpsuits for Hillary. Just a matter of time. I hope she, Lynch, Comey and a few others have REAL GOOD attorneys, not that it will help but break them, then all of your criminal, Russia-loving communist buddies will be doing HARD TIME. Better start getting used to it. Joe Arpaio is JUST THE START of what is planned for you.

#NOPARDON

we need to get out in front of any Prez Pence pardoning of the ex-PINO.

People should start posting and tweeting #Nopardon

Forum List

Back