MTG introduces a bill

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
to make it illegal for children to be exposed to Drag Queen performances.

Is this the first bill she has introduced ?
She is certainly not afraid to tackle the big issues facing America.
I am particularly impressed that she is fighting for freedom by removing parental responsibility in this matter. Bringing up kids should not be left to parents. It is far too important.

I am particularly impressed that she is fighting for freedom by removing parental responsibility in this matter. Bringing up kids should not be left to parents. It is far too important.

That is a big issue. It destroys families and that is exactly what you assholes want.

Are you pissed that you won't be able to participate in Drag Queen story time anymore?

Last edited:
Please explain in detail your statement how it destroys familiies.

1655318012731.png

Please show us on the dolly where you were touched by the post you quoted

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I guess you will need a new day job.....

Good for her.....I look forward to more legislative accomplishments from her

Please explain in detail your statement how it destroys familiies.
This is an issue that needs to be addressed. It seems there is still problems in schools even with all the social justice agendas pushed on them over the decades. When feminism went extreme and women moved into the workforce in droves, families were affected. Divorces went up and it opened the door to other agendas including the one we are debating on this thread. Strong Republican women are the backbone of their sex and are important for the party. They are needed so more males can start growing our spines back. It isn't easy when anything out of step judged by the Prog overlords is a potential destruction for a person. Raising children is a responsibility. It has many pleasures and also is a chore. Progs have given us perma ghettos where even if the parents do a great job once outside there is an influence from others.

This is an issue that needs to be addressed. It seems there is still problems in schools even with all the social justice agendas pushed on them over the decades. When feminism went extreme and women moved into the workforce in droves, families were affected. Divorces went up and it opened the door to other agendas including the one we are debating on this thread. Strong Republican women are the backbone of their sex and are important for the party. They are needed so more males can start growing our spines back. It isn't easy when anything out of step judged by the Prog overlords is a potential destruction for a person. Raising children is a responsibility. It has many pleasures and also is a chore. Progs have given us perma ghettos where even if the parents do a great job once outside there is an influence from others.
Just because yo spouse left you over a drag queen doesn't mean drag queens cause divorce rates to spike up

Nice try.

Forum List

Back