Mt. Rushmore is next

Where do self hating white liberals like this guy come from?

to grow up hating America as much as the libs on this forum and those rioting in the streets shows a depth of bitterness that the rest of us simply do not understand

to hold 18th Century people such unattainable high standards is beyond reason

Wait, wait, Buddy. Are you saying in the 18th Century it was OKAY to rip out another man's teeth to make dentures for yourself? Or that it was okay to repeatedly rape a woman starting in her teen years because she was your property and happened to look like your dead wife. (Sally Hemmings was the half sister of Jefferson's Dead Wife.) Not doing these things to you is an unattainable high standard?

the article you sight admits that it does not know where Washington's teeth came from but you pretend to believe they were forcably taken from blacks slaves

Uh, guy, the article clearly says that they were gotten from Slaves or desperately poor people. More likely slaves.

1593877329364.png

your mind has been poisoned by marxist filth and probably cannot be cleansed now

Sorry, buddy, the facts are the facts. We were not started by moral paragons, we were started by a bunch of guys who owned slaves and didn't want pay their taxes. A country founded on such class and race inequalities was destined to be imperfect.

Now, that said, I don't think we need to rip down their statues. (Confederate figures, no problem. Rip all those suckers down!!!) But man, let's have a discussion about who these men were, the bad along with the good, and how that effect us today.

Or you can just pretend that these inequities haven't been here since day one, and wonder why people are rioting in the streets.

Are you saying in the 18th Century it was OKAY to rip out another man's teeth to make dentures for yourself?
There is ZERO evidence that George Washington did that

considering how much washington did for the entire world I think you owe him the benefit of the doubt

There is ZERO evidence that George Washington did that

considering how much washington did for the entire world I think you owe him the benefit of the doubt

There's no evidence? Youmean other than the picture of the false teeth.

So since we still have his teeth, let's DNA test them and see if they came from a black person.

LA Times Op-Ed: Could the racist past of Mt. Rushmore's creator bring down the monument?

Do you think that monument destruction is a hate crime?
It falls under the hatred for a Nationality, American.

Wiki
Hate crime laws in the United States are state and federal laws intended to protect against hate crime (also known as bias crimes). Although state laws vary, current statutes permit federal prosecution of hate crimes committed on the basis of a person's characteristics of race, religion, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, and disability.
I would think the statist left would rather topple rhe statue of Liberty.

Some liberals are so irrational that I bet you dollars to donuts that they are going to demand that the Cary Grant movie "North by Northwest" (1959) be banned from TV screens because it involves a chase on Mt. Rushmore.

Some liberals, IMHO, are losing their minds.

Where do self hating white liberals like this guy come from?

to grow up hating America as much as the libs on this forum and those rioting in the streets shows a depth of bitterness that the rest of us simply do not understand

to hold 18th Century people such unattainable high standards is beyond reason

Wait, wait, Buddy. Are you saying in the 18th Century it was OKAY to rip out another man's teeth to make dentures for yourself? Or that it was okay to repeatedly rape a woman starting in her teen years because she was your property and happened to look like your dead wife. (Sally Hemmings was the half sister of Jefferson's Dead Wife.) Not doing these things to you is an unattainable high standard?

the article you sight admits that it does not know where Washington's teeth came from but you pretend to believe they were forcably taken from blacks slaves

Uh, guy, the article clearly says that they were gotten from Slaves or desperately poor people. More likely slaves.

View attachment 359176

your mind has been poisoned by marxist filth and probably cannot be cleansed now

Sorry, buddy, the facts are the facts. We were not started by moral paragons, we were started by a bunch of guys who owned slaves and didn't want pay their taxes. A country founded on such class and race inequalities was destined to be imperfect.

Now, that said, I don't think we need to rip down their statues. (Confederate figures, no problem. Rip all those suckers down!!!) But man, let's have a discussion about who these men were, the bad along with the good, and how that effect us today.

Or you can just pretend that these inequities haven't been here since day one, and wonder why people are rioting in the streets.
What exactly were all the people you love doing during the same time period? You seem to be an insurrectionist. This nation has been converted to what you like already. It is just that some people fail and the system can be affected negatively in ways from agendas that are part of our laws now. When you come up with a new constitution, you better study every word of it before ratified. There will be people who will get around it then what will you do?

What exactly were all the people you love doing during the same time period? You seem to be an insurrectionist. This nation has been converted to what you like already. It is just that some people fail and the system can be affected negatively in ways from agendas that are part of our laws now. When you come up with a new constitution, you better study every word of it before ratified. There will be people who will get around it then what will you do?

Make it easy to amend so you can correct mistakes.

Our constitution has a lot of flaws. The electoral college, the Senate, the Second Amendment.

Hopefully our grandchildren's grandchildren will see nothing but a hill dotted with the rough outline of some faces
Hopefully?

I’m disappointed to read that

I was hoping you would not turn out to be a typical lib America hater
I love my country enough to not want to see its most embarrassing moments of arrogance, greed and racism glorified.

No, I'm not talking about the "racism" BLM is pointing out about the Presidents. I'm talking about the government being "Indian Givers" and breaking a treaty they had done only 10 years before because there was the possibility of gold in them thar hills. And then after taking the Natives' most holy of holy area, the government built a MASSIVE monument to four of the men who were to thank for the Natives' demise. I don't agree with 99% of this "airbrushing of history." However, Mt. Rushmore has always been offensive to me. Insult on top of injury in the biggest possible way. IMO.

So you've given your home and property back to the Indians (who didn't own it anyway)? You've rejected all benefits and prosperity America has given you? If not you are just a typical, Progressive, Virtue Signaling HYPOCRITE and dishonest. I am embarrassed for you.

we dont know where washingtons teeth came from

or if jefferson raped or even had sex with hemmings

but liberals who hate everyone in our history who was white choose to believe the worst

Make it easy to amend so you can correct mistakes.

Our constitution has a lot of flaws. The electoral college, the Senate, the Second Amendment.
The electoral college is a hedge against one-party rule

the founders valued divided government

but that bit of common sense is lost on the left

Um, yeah, we know exactly where they came from. They were torn out of the health mouths of other human beings, and not willingly.

Uh, they've done the DNA testing. Hemmings descendants were fathered by Jefferson. Since she was a slave, it was rape. Rape is any sex that happens without consent, and you can't consent when you are property.

but liberals who hate everyone in our history who was white choose to believe the worst

No, we are just seeing the history for what it was. America was built on a foundation of slavery and genocide. That's our history. We need to admit it and atone for it.

The electoral college does no such thing, as there were no political parties when it was conceived.

Political parties evolved because of the EC, and one of the many, many shortcomings of the EC is that it essentially locks us into only having TWO parties. Third parties can never get any traction because they can't overcome the EC.

A much, much better system would be to have runoff elections. You can vote for your third party in the first round, but then we go to a runoff if no one gets 50%+1.

Um, yeah, we know exactly where they came from. They were torn out of the health mouths of other human beings, and not willingly.

Uh, they've done the DNA testing. Hemmings descendants were fathered by Jefferson. Since she was a slave, it was rape. Rape is any sex that happens without consent, and you can't consent when you are property.

No, we are just seeing the history for what it was. America was built on a foundation of slavery and genocide. That's our history. We need to admit it and atone for it.

The electoral college does no such thing, as there were no political parties when it was conceived.

Political parties evolved because of the EC, and one of the many, many shortcomings of the EC is that it essentially locks us into only having TWO parties. Third parties can never get any traction because they can't overcome the EC.

A much, much better system would be to have runoff elections. You can vote for your third party in the first round, but then we go to a runoff if no one gets 50%+1.
You do not know where the teeth came from
as for dna testing the jefferson male could have been his brother

but in either case you cannot prove rape

you liberals just want to hate the founders for being white and that you can deny their greatness for some crazy reason

do you deny that washington were great men?

You do not know where the teeth came from
as for dna testing the jefferson male could have been his brother

It could have been, but she was HIS property, not his brothers. Also, there was contemporary documentation for the relationship, it was in newspapers at the time. It was an issue in the 1804 election.

1596377945167.png

you liberals just want to hate the founders for being white and that you can deny their greatness for some crazy reason

do you deny that washington were great men?

I don't think they were great men at all.

Lincoln, FDR, Teddy Roosevelt - THOSE were great men.

The Founding Slave Owners were just guys who didn't want to pay their taxes. Had they lost, we'd be Canadians today. We'd have universal health care and ended slavery without a civil war.

1596378089982.png

Oh, the horror.

I don't think they were great men at all.
Thats why we have nothing in common

the world would be a much darker place today if America never existed

And I cant believe any educated person could not see that

Thats why we have nothing in common

the world would be a much darker place today if America never existed

And I cant believe any educated person could not see that

Would it? I kind of love alternate history as an intellectual excercise.

So let's say the Founding Slave Rapists lost. What would have happened.

Well, more than likely, the US would have joined with Canada and become the Dominion of North America. (DONA) We probably wouldn't have engaged in a war of aggression with Mexico, but we'd have probably gained the Louisiana Territory from France after Napoleon was defeated.

Slavery would have ended in 1830 when it was banned throughout the British Empire. DONA would have probably also annexed Alaska after the defeat of Russia in the Crimean War.

the DONA would have still had a lot of immigration from Europe,and would have become an economic power it it's own right. Mexico would have also enjoyed a lot of immigration.

It probably would have been better for Native Americans, as Canada never engaged in the genocidal wars of Manifest Destiny the USA did.

So we get to the 20th Century and the World Wars. Frankly, these wars probably would have ended sooner, as the resources of DONA would have been brought to bear against Germany earlier. DONA may have never fought a war with Japan because Japan and the UK were allies until the US drove a wedge between them.

This of course, is all speculation.. but we aren't as special as we like to think we are.

It probably would have been better for Native Americans, as Canada never engaged in the genocidal wars of Manifest Destiny the USA did.
The fact is that whites are just as bitterly resented in canada as they are in America

I think we would have been a divided continent more like the bitter conflicts taking place in europe at the time

The fact is that whites are just as bitterly resented in canada as they are in America

I think we would have been a divided continent more like the bitter conflicts taking place in europe at the time

They have nowhere near our problems. You never hear about mounties shooting people of color while they are lying on the ground.

DONA may have never fought a war with Japan because Japan and the UK were allies until the US drove a wedge between them.
Everything is Americas fault in your world view

Did America force japan to subjugate korea and manchuria?

Did the brits approve of the Rape of Nanking?

japan was a bushito hell hole and the UK was always going be against them someday

LA Times Op-Ed: Could the racist past of Mt. Rushmore's creator bring down the monument?

Do you think that monument destruction is a hate crime?
It falls under the hatred for a Nationality, American.

Wiki
Hate crime laws in the United States are state and federal laws intended to protect against hate crime (also known as bias crimes). Although state laws vary, current statutes permit federal prosecution of hate crimes committed on the basis of a person's characteristics of race, religion, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, and disability.

for me, it brings to mind when the Taliban blew up the big Budda statues. I bet folding money we can also find a democrat book burning party to. its like a weird movie.

Forum List

Back