MSNBC’s Nicole Wallace cheers for a recession, takes digs at female Trumps

You listen to Rush ?

Moron.
Interesting that since I came to this messageboard and exposed Limbaugh for the worthless lying America-hating scum he is, the CON$ here suddenly deny ever listening to him.
Nothing suddenly about you lying skank! I've said many times in the past that I don't listen to him. Now, twist spin smoke and lie some more.

You don't own him anything.

He's just another butthurt left winger who is watching his beloved asswiping left wing judges on the SCOUTS become insignificant.
There are no Left-wing judges on the SCOTUS! The stupid Dems keep appointing moderates while the GOP appoint the most radical extremists they can find.
Is there no limit the amount of lies you can post in a day? There are 4 libstain judges on the court.
There are 4 moderates and 5 extremists. To the Right there are no moderates, anyone who isn't a Right-wing extremist is a Liberal.

http://chronicle.com/free/v50/i30/30b01601.htm

A Fascist Philosopher Helps Us Understand Contemporary Politics

By ALAN WOLFE

In "The Concept of the Political", Schmitt wrote that every realm of human endeavor is structured by an irreducible duality. Morality is concerned with good and evil, aesthetics with the beautiful and ugly, and economics with the profitable and unprofitable. In politics, the core distinction is between friend and enemy. That is what makes politics different from everything else. Jesus's call to love your enemy is perfectly appropriate for religion, but it is incompatible with the life-or-death stakes politics always involves. Moral philosophers are preoccupied with justice, but politics has nothing to do with making the world fairer. Economic exchange requires only competition; it does not demand annihilation. Not so politics.

"The political is the most intense and extreme antagonism," Schmitt wrote. War is the most violent form that politics takes, but, even short of war, politics still requires that you treat your opposition as antagonistic to everything in which you believe. It's not personal; you don't have to hate your enemy. But you do have to be prepared to vanquish him if necessary.

Liberals think of politics as a means; conservatives as an end. Politics, for liberals, stops at the water's edge; for conservatives, politics never stops. Liberals think of conservatives as potential future allies; conservatives treat liberals as unworthy of recognition. Liberals believe that policies ought to be judged against an independent ideal such as human welfare or the greatest good for the greatest number; conservatives evaluate policies by whether they advance their conservative causes. Liberals instinctively want to dampen passions; conservatives are bent on inflaming them. Liberals think there is a third way between liberalism and conservatism; conservatives believe that anyone who is not a conservative is a liberal. Liberals want to put boundaries on the political by claiming that individuals have certain rights that no government can take away; conservatives argue that in cases of emergency -- conservatives always find cases of emergency -- the reach and capacity of the state cannot be challenged.

You listen to Rush ?

Moron.
Interesting that since I came to this messageboard and exposed Limbaugh for the worthless lying America-hating scum he is, the CON$ here suddenly deny ever listening to him.
Nothing suddenly about you lying skank! I've said many times in the past that I don't listen to him. Now, twist spin smoke and lie some more.

He's just another butthurt left winger who is watching his beloved asswiping left wing judges on the SCOUTS become insignificant.
There are no Left-wing judges on the SCOTUS! The stupid Dems keep appointing moderates while the GOP appoint the most radical extremists they can find.
That’s the rationale of a left winger who thinks he’s centered.
Please don't use the words think and leftwinger in the same sentence.

Is there no limit the amount of lies you can post in a day? There are 4 libstain judges on the court.
There are 4 moderates and 5 extremists. To the Right there are no moderates, anyone who isn't a Right-wing extremist is a Liberal.

By ALAN WOLFE

In "The Concept of the Political", Schmitt wrote that every realm of human endeavor is structured by an irreducible duality. Morality is concerned with good and evil, aesthetics with the beautiful and ugly, and economics with the profitable and unprofitable. In politics, the core distinction is between friend and enemy. That is what makes politics different from everything else. Jesus's call to love your enemy is perfectly appropriate for religion, but it is incompatible with the life-or-death stakes politics always involves. Moral philosophers are preoccupied with justice, but politics has nothing to do with making the world fairer. Economic exchange requires only competition; it does not demand annihilation. Not so politics.

"The political is the most intense and extreme antagonism," Schmitt wrote. War is the most violent form that politics takes, but, even short of war, politics still requires that you treat your opposition as antagonistic to everything in which you believe. It's not personal; you don't have to hate your enemy. But you do have to be prepared to vanquish him if necessary.

Liberals think of politics as a means; conservatives as an end. Politics, for liberals, stops at the water's edge; for conservatives, politics never stops. Liberals think of conservatives as potential future allies; conservatives treat liberals as unworthy of recognition. Liberals believe that policies ought to be judged against an independent ideal such as human welfare or the greatest good for the greatest number; conservatives evaluate policies by whether they advance their conservative causes. Liberals instinctively want to dampen passions; conservatives are bent on inflaming them. Liberals think there is a third way between liberalism and conservatism; conservatives believe that anyone who is not a conservative is a liberal. Liberals want to put boundaries on the political by claiming that individuals have certain rights that no government can take away; conservatives argue that in cases of emergency -- conservatives always find cases of emergency -- the reach and capacity of the state cannot be challenged.
Got backwards huh troll? Look how this nut job calls those that uphold the constitution extremists.

You lied about ALWAYS admitting the truth!!!!
How can I know what limbaugh does if I don't listen to him? Are you on drugs?
And STILL you have not admitted the truth, thus STILL proving you are a LIAR!
You can't seem to get it through you head that I don't know what Limbaugh says because I don't watch him. WTF is wrong with you moron?
Again you refuse to admit the truth. YOU asked for an example of GOP hate radio hoping for harm to come to the American people fro political gain, and I gave you an example. You never specified it had to be a hate radio liar that you listen to.
But thank you again for proving you are a LIAR for saying you ALWAYS admit the truth.
I guess I can only conclude that you are to stupid or on to many drugs to comprehend that I DON'T LISTEN TO THAT STUFF! What part of that does your stupid troll ass not get?
What does that have to do with you asking for an example of GOP hate radio hoping for harm to come to the American people for political gain? NOTHING, you only bring it up so you can avoid admitting the truth, yet again proving you a LIAR when you said you "ALWAYS" admit the truth.

Thank you again!

By ALAN WOLFE

Got backwards huh troll? Look how this nut job calls those that uphold the constitution extremists.
CON$ hate the Constitution, always have and always will, they only LIE about upholding the Constitution, always have lied and always will lie.

How can I know what limbaugh does if I don't listen to him? Are you on drugs?
You can't seem to get it through you head that I don't know what Limbaugh says because I don't watch him. WTF is wrong with you moron?
Again you refuse to admit the truth. YOU asked for an example of GOP hate radio hoping for harm to come to the American people fro political gain, and I gave you an example. You never specified it had to be a hate radio liar that you listen to.
But thank you again for proving you are a LIAR for saying you ALWAYS admit the truth.
I guess I can only conclude that you are to stupid or on to many drugs to comprehend that I DON'T LISTEN TO THAT STUFF! What part of that does your stupid troll ass not get?
What does that have to do with you asking for an example of GOP hate radio hoping for harm to come to the American people for political gain? NOTHING, you only bring it up so you can avoid admitting the truth, yet again proving you a LIAR when you said you "ALWAYS" admit the truth.

Thank you again!
Ok, you are going to keep spinning in circles when I have told your stupid ass that I don't follow talk radio I will not respond to your sorry troll ass any more.

By ALAN WOLFE

CON$ hate the Constitution, always have and always will, they only LIE about upholding the Constitution, always have lied and always will lie.
Again, I will not respond to your sorry lying ass again, troll.

Thank you again!
Ok, you are going to keep spinning in circles when I have told your stupid ass that I don't follow talk radio I will not respond to your sorry troll ass any more.
Again proving you lied when you said you "ALWAYS" admit the truth.

By ALAN WOLFE

Again, I will not respond to your sorry lying ass again, troll.
So you lied the first time you said you would not respond.
Thank you.

By ALAN WOLFE

Like I said, the problem starts with left wingers believing they’re centered.

It took the rubes 6 years to realize Dubya was a disaster and we’re still paying for his mistakes today. If it takes that long with Trump we may never recover.
Explain in detail, sheep.
How about you go fuck yourself in detail? Retard.
Ahh the tolerant and always civil left!
Tolerance is stupid, snowflake
Can’t argue with your self-deprecating honesty.

It took the rubes 6 years to realize Dubya was a disaster and we’re still paying for his mistakes today. If it takes that long with Trump we may never recover.
Explain in detail, sheep.
How about you go fuck yourself in detail? Retard.
Ahh the tolerant and always civil left!
Tolerance is stupid, snowflake
Can’t argue with your self-deprecating honesty.
Aww the poor little misinformed liberal has no comeback other than to try and act tough. Typical.

The liberals breeches of basic human protocol began with Trump. Make his Presidential life miserable
Now they have personalized that to a coarse level by bothering people in restaurants, movies, plays,at home.
Make his supporters personal Iives miserable.
I know who is miserable alright,

The liberals breeches of basic human protocol began with Trump. Make his Presidential life miserable
Now they have personalized that to a coarse level by bothering people in restaurants, movies, plays,at home.
Make his supporters personal Iives miserable.
I know who is miserable alright,
Hey, the Libs are just being Trump, deal with it LOSER!
12798270610801364120005056a9545d

By ALAN WOLFE

Na, not really
All progressives are fucked in the head

By ALAN WOLFE

Na, not really
All progressives are fucked in the head
All CON$ were dropped on their head.

No one is cheering for a recession. Because in the end whether you're conservative or liberal, we are all going to be fucked if there is another one.I seriously hope there isn't one.

But I will take pleasure in saying " I told you so". You conservative fuckers were warned what a disaster Trump was going to be. You were told he's con man. But you all were still foolish enough to vote for him.

No one is cheering for a recession. Because in the end whether you're conservative or liberal, we are all going to be fucked if there is another one.I seriously hope there isn't one.

But I will take pleasure in saying " I told you so". You conservative fuckers were warned what a disaster Trump was going to be. You were told he's con man. But you all were still foolish enough to vote for him.

So please tell us just how the recession hits.

Forum List

Back