CNN needs to find a mirror and spend time looking into it.

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Chris Cuomo: Trump Won’t Respect The Press ‘Even If They Get Murdered’
CNN host calls out “petty and callous” Trump for refusing to honor Capital Gazette mass shooting victims.

“Now, I’m afraid I know the answer, and it’s because President Trump doesn’t like the media,” Cuomo said. “I know that sounds extraordinarily petty and callous, but more facts: Trump is the man who mocked John McCain for being captured during Vietnam.”.....You'd think the moron Como would have the message by now....knowing

CNN has done more damage to this country than it will ever ever know or acknowledge. CNN without a doubt single handily gave Donald Trump his victory in 2016. It was CNN who took every measure of covering Trump to a level of complete obsession to garner ratings..... only to have Trump turn on them with a vengeance. Now with their cowardly tails between their legs, they're need to feel safe again, they're using their platform to once again give Trump a bi partisan view of their news coverage...something he is not worthy of nor deserve. Como especially, he uses his one hour show to rip apart those going against Trump with his "lets see the other side of things". Trump hates immigrants and Como would counter, but he hires them to wash dishes kinda shit.

News Flash to CNN and Chris and to the Wolf Buzzard guy that gets hard on's covering Trump....the monster you gave us yesterday, ie Trump is here to stay, deal with it and live in fear for the rest of your lives...you ratings whores!!

CNN host calls out “petty and callous” Trump for refusing to honor Capital Gazette mass shooting victims.

“Now, I’m afraid I know the answer, and it’s because President Trump doesn’t like the media,” Cuomo said. “I know that sounds extraordinarily petty and callous, but more facts: Trump is the man who mocked John McCain for being captured during Vietnam.”.....You'd think the moron Como would have the message by now....knowing

CNN has done more damage to this country than it will ever ever know or acknowledge. CNN without a doubt single handily gave Donald Trump his victory in 2016. It was CNN who took every measure of covering Trump to a level of complete obsession to garner ratings..... only to have Trump turn on them with a vengeance. Now with their cowardly tails between their legs, they're need to feel safe again, they're using their platform to once again give Trump a bi partisan view of their news coverage...something he is not worthy of nor deserve. Como especially, he uses his one hour show to rip apart those going against Trump with his "lets see the other side of things". Trump hates immigrants and Como would counter, but he hires them to wash dishes kinda shit.

News Flash to CNN and Chris and to the Wolf Buzzard guy that gets hard on's covering Trump....the monster you gave us yesterday, ie Trump is here to stay, deal with it and live in fear for the rest of your lives...you ratings whores!!

CNN is not actually the Press.
CNN is a left wing hate group.

CNN did the same thing with Sarah Palin - they hated her and gave her as much air time as they could, figuring everyone would agree.

This time the strategy has bitten them square on the ass.

Maybe now they'll realize that advocacy journalism isn't good journalism.

Okay, I'm just kidding, they're not going to realize that.

Last edited:
When a liberal dies in the street or an office do I care?
Not really, it's just post birth abortion or natural selection or Darwin.
Its just nature culling the herd.

• Banned

CNN is a Fox News ratings WANNABE, they want those customers bad.....there is NOTHING LIBERAL ABOUT CNN...NOTHING!!

• Banned
You seem to want to generalize all liberals as minorities or sell out whites...be careful dude, the liberal you hate today is at the family reunion 2mar..ie Becky and Tyrone....just sayin

You seem to want to generalize all liberals as minorities or sell out whites...be careful dude, the liberal you hate today is at the family reunion 2mar..ie Becky and Tyrone....just sayin
Anybody who goes liberal in my family is dead to me.

• Banned
I suspect losing you as a long lost relative ain't gonna make nobody lose any sleep....especially them negro grandbabies

• Banned
I suspect losing you as a long lost relative ain't gonna make nobody lose any sleep....especially them negro grandbabies
I got Mexicans in my family no coloreds that I know of.
...that I know of..YET.:abgg2q.jpg:

The term is 'African Americans' or 'blacks'...you racist psycho.

And CNN is doing a fine job, overall. They - like all MSM - are not perfect...far from it.

But at least they give a reasonably decent rebuttal to the insane FoxNews/pro Trump narrative.

Last edited:

And you are a delusional moron.

True enough, every family has at least one who marries down on the social ladder, even the Queen of England.
Unfortunately for her, we know who that one is in your family.

True enough, every family has at least one who marries down on the social ladder, even the Queen of England.

Ouch!!!

Watch the family attacks, they DO enforce that one.

Too bad they don't enforce dehumanizing people - like when you call human beings 'colored's.

And too bad they do not enforce making stuff up...you would be booted from here in a second if they did that.

This NEXT Bubble Is Going To Hurt!

Dow futures slump more than 300 points as fears of a U.S.-China trade war ratchet up

Too bad they don't enforce dehumanizing people - like when you call human beings 'colored's.

And too bad they do not enforce making stuff up...you would be booted from here in a second if they did that.

Dow futures slump more than 300 points as fears of a U.S.-China trade war ratchet up
What does NAACP stand for McStupid?

NAACP - National Association for the Advancement of Colored People

'Definition of colored
1: having color
2a : colorful
: marked by exaggeration or bias
3a now often offensive : of a race other than the white; especially : black 2b
: of mixed race
: of or relating to persons of races other than the white or of mixed race'

Definition of COLORED

I assume you are 'white'. That means that for you to use the term 'colored' is racist...just as using the 'N' word is.

Surely, even someone as uneducated as you, knows that.

:abgg2q.jpg: ...this is the second time - in less then a day - that you have put me on your Ignore List...only to take me off of it each time.

Standing by what you say is not one of your strong suits...I see.

Last edited:

Marry down??? After the era of Trump, white people will forever be the scum of humanity and the least to give a fuck about....you people are too fuckin stupid for words.

Forum List

Back