MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski Says Kellyanne Conway Not Welcome on MSNBC Because ...

If she's barred, which I highly doubt, it will be their loss. She's an insider and a good person to talk to about what's going on.

But them they probably don't care what's really going on.

Their loss.
How is she a good person to talk to when she's incapable of telling the truth ( as per the Comrade's orders)

I don't agree with this - she should be welcomed and called on her bullshit.

Conway is Trumps chosen spokesperson

What she says represents the official position of the Trump administration. She should be allowed to speak and any lies, distortions or diversions should be immediately identified

If Trump wants to be represented by a clown....let the clown speak

It's a fine line. You've got an administration representative that you can grill, or you've got an admin representative who has a platform to spout lies. When does it shift too far to the latter?

If she's barred, which I highly doubt, it will be their loss. She's an insider and a good person to talk to about what's going on.

Their loss.

Yea, she lets people know exactly what is going on:

Kellyanne Conway said on MSNBC this afternoon that National Security Advisor Michael Flynn enjoys the “full confidence of the president.”

Kellyanne Conway: Flynn Has ‘Full Confidence of the President’

Even Nixon told the truth once in awhile.
This Trump regime is starting to crumble under the weight of their incessant lying.

Their loss.

Yea, she lets people know exactly what is going on:

Kellyanne Conway said on MSNBC this afternoon that National Security Advisor Michael Flynn enjoys the “full confidence of the president.”

Kellyanne Conway: Flynn Has ‘Full Confidence of the President’
Full confidence huh! How did that work out for Flynn? Lol

Even Nixon told the truth once in awhile.
This Trump regime is starting to crumble under the weight of their incessant lying.

Yep there is distinct feeling creeping in that this White House is being built on foundation too rotten to last.

Their loss.
How is she a good person to talk to when she's incapable of telling the truth ( as per the Comrade's orders)

Just because you don't think she's telling the truth doesn't mean she's lying. You think every Rep out there is a liar. Color me shocked.

Of course, like you, they would prefer to take their chances on getting stories then by al means, bar the woman.

Their loss.

Their loss.

Just because you don't think she's telling the truth doesn't mean she's lying. You think every Rep out there is a liar. Color me shocked.

Of course, like you, they would prefer to take their chances on getting stories then by al means, bar the woman.

Their loss.

She wasn't lying when she said Spicer was using "alternative facts"?

She wasn't lying when she said Flynn had the full confidence of the president?

Both CNN and MSNBC are tired of her lies, and justly so.

Hell, I think Fox News may even bar her eventually. Everyone has a limit to the bullshit they're willing to shovel. This is lying on a GRAND scale.

'I don't believe in fake news': 'Morning Joe' host explains why she barred Kellyanne Conway from the show
This is the way all lying should be dealt with, you lie to or about the media, they should bar you from all interviews, in fact if the media lies they should be banned, I barely even remember a time the media did not lie, in fact it has reached epic as well as epidemic proportions for them, the white house and most of the media should ban each other, trump can go on fox and the media can interview California illegals...btw, did mika bar her from all of msnbc, or was this just a personal afront?

It's a fine line. You've got an administration representative that you can grill, or you've got an admin representative who has a platform to spout lies. When does it shift too far to the latter?

Lies are easy to deal with...so are existing facts

The fact that our President would choose such an amateurish spokesperson is a story in itself

The fact that our President would choose such an amateurish spokesperson is a story in itself

Well for an amateur she sure did a great job helping Trump get elected. Not to shabby for an amateur.

Unlike you're expert who cooked her own goose and fucked up her election every way she possibly could.

Both CNN and MSNBC are tired of her lies, and justly so.

Hell, I think Fox News may even bar her eventually. Everyone has a limit to the bullshit they're willing to shovel. This is lying on a GRAND scale.

'I don't believe in fake news': 'Morning Joe' host explains why she barred Kellyanne Conway from the show

Can't blame the execs at MSNBC or CNN...They gotta be tired of watching their superstar anchors get bullied and verbally bitch-slapped by the aggressive, take no shit Trump administration...haha

Well for an amateur she sure did a great job helping Trump get elected. Not to shabby for an amateur.

Unlike you're expert who cooked her own goose and fucked up her election every way she possibly could.

Twice.

Gotta agree, she is certainly skilled, but there is only so much bullshit a skill can make up for.

Nah, she's too far off the rails mentally to be affected by being called on her bullshit. Plus, Trump is paying her to lie. And probably paying her quite well.

Money minus conscience minus self respect.

Forum List

Back